Won't Give Up... 30 & Up TTC'ers

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Won't Give Up... 30 & Up TTC'ers

Postby adawnishness » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:07 am

I was so going to pee this morning. Woke up about 3am. Stumbles to the bathroom. Realized what I done a little to late lol. Had to get up at 5.. 2 more hours (if I make it ) love hugs and baby dust to all
adawnishness
Friend

Postby mbt50 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:44 pm

AF came today which is 2 days early. Maybe a side effect from the HSG I had earlier this month? Now I'm just waiting to find out which day I need to start the climid. Good luck to everyone else:)

Welcome Banana! Maybe you'll get twins so you can still have 2 babies. That is what I'm hoping for.
Me: 36
DH: 39
TTC #1 on and off for 11 years

2/16/17: DH had SA...came back normal
3/4/17: HSG...All Clear

Mar: all natural; BFN
Apr: IUI Cycle #1 - 100mg Clomid, Pregnyl(trigger) - BFN
May: IUI Cycle #2 - 150mg Clomid

My Ovulation Chart
mbt50

Postby adawnishness » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:29 am

I am so TTC challenged I cannot even get a evap LOL.

Galady How is everything going on your end?

Danaa Congrats how exciting!!

Mari Moo Fingers crossed and bebe dust!!!

Mbt Hate that she showed but now you can start the iui prep. My Dh is from GA too. Around gainsville

Irelandsmama. Hopefully this is all of our years.

Sunshine how is it going

Banana. Welcome. Hopefully BFP all around.

As for me. Tested Sunday. Big Fat NO. Wiped this morning. Seen a little bit of color that usually means af will visit within the next few days!!! 2 more months to try and beat the obgyn!! Baby dust to all
adawnishness
Friend

Postby irelandsmama05 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:57 pm

banana78 wrote:I'm one of the oldest TTC warriors in these parts it seems. I'm 38 and getting awfully close to 39. I got a late start in life and we're working with doctors to determine what's up with DH's sperm issues. I always imagined two children and now I'll be happy to have just one. 4dpo and not expecting any miracles.

I am right behind you. Will be 38 in November. So its all good.

Welcome! :) Nice to meet you :) :D
irelandsmama05
Friend

Postby Shally » Tue May 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello, I'm new here and don't really know where to start. I had a misscarriage a year ago and have been ttc since last August with no luck and very irregular periods. We have been going through fertility tests and I have my next meeting booked next month. My period is nowy 3 weeks late and although I'm pretty sure I'm not pg I can't help but think maybe I could be, it's more likely my silly periods are playing up again I'm scared to test for the disappointment, even though I'm sure I have periods pains which I've had on and off for weeks! to make matters worse a friend announced last week that she is pg and it's so hard knowing it's what I want and it's just not happening for me
Shally

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups