Hoping for 2017 Babies II

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hoping for 2017 Babies II

Postby faithrock » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Nickysy: I did. $720 is the cheapest. Everyone else makes you take out a line of credit for $6000 for all the cost involved. Now maybe that includes 2 IUI and sonograms..Don't know but that seems wrong to lock you into a line of credit for treatment you have not received.

What day is it there now? It's Wednesday evening as I type
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:25 pm

I get an ultrasound tomorrow since I've continued spotting. I think everything is fine but my dr just wants to be sure. I just weighed myself and I've gained 11 lbs!! I about died! I'll be back with personals after while!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Haha Courtney I used to work for Costco over here in the buying team, and everything we bought was in pounds, so I can now do the pound/kilo conversion! A kilo is just slightly more than 2lbs, not a lot but given I haven't done any yoga and have been eating terribly this past week I was still happy!
Thanks ladies. Just resting again today and waiting for my message on the embryos. Getting nervous!
Faith I do a little blogging but it's been very sporadic, so I haven't blogged since before I did the ivf protocol. I tend to go through a period where I'll write a few entries all at once, then nothing for months!
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Loz28 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Courtney, I hope your U/S goes well. Fx this is just a bit of normal spotting and how exciting to see your bubba tomorrow!
TTC #1 since May 2015
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Nicky hugs stay strong and positive!!
Courtney good luck on ur scan!!Better safe than sorry.
I spotted until week12 but the babies were fine so i didn't let that upset me.
Loz im fxing really hard for good news from your doctor!!
Don't be upset about the fresh transfer,FET chances are pretty high.
Faith 6k is just a ripoff!!Stupid clinics.Thwre is nothing that can justify that price.
Im a bit upset bcs Jack puked twice,he seems fine but im
still worried.I can't describe in words the love I have for this dog.Also a bit of rant regarding teh boards,as you ladies see my posts are direct and honest but never hurtful or rude,it seems like some are upset by them....is frustrating bcs when you tell the truth they get upset but they ask for opinions,I mean how would benefit anyone if i would go along and spread false hope?Why would i say there is a line on a test where there isn't anything and people say that they had a chemical just bcs a test might had a line....I find that incredibly frustrating and so upsetting,losing a pregnancy is really upsetting and it shouldn't just be thrown out there like is nothing just bcs you saw a shadow on a test that can't be trusted.
I will stay away from posting on other people's posts,im happy and great full for you ladies,you guys rock!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:01 pm

I'm starting to stress a bit now. They were going to send us an SMS with the number of embryos this morning and it's 11am and nothing. Pretty sure that's not a good sign.
TTC #1 since May 2015
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Loz28 wrote:I'm starting to stress a bit now. They were going to send us an SMS with the number of embryos this morning and it's 11am and nothing. Pretty sure that's not a good sign.

Don't worry they must be busy,we had to call the clinic a few times until the embryologist talked to us,she was busy making our babies:)no news is good news
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:26 pm

Thank you Dana for always being here to keep me sane!!
Well I called te clinic, then the embryologist rang me back and said they had sent the message to my number this morning so not sure why it didn't come through? I have 14 embryos! They have all gone through the freezing process now :) so just waiting for the FET cycle, then we thaw them 4 at a time & see how many reach blastocyst stage!
Thank you all so much for your support throughout my crazy moments, as I mentioned I may be on less over the next few weeks just to take some time to de-stress about TTC and get my body baby-ready! But I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and sending baby dust and positive vibes to you all! Hope to see a whole lotta BFPs when I'm back Xx
TTC #1 since May 2015
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Dana: Its ok. I can't even see the lines on the pics I posted. On here it looks like NOTHING, it made me feel like a crazy woman. But the thing is, you all are sharing in my craziness. It lessens the stress to have you all to lean on. If I were doing it alone, I'd be MORE of a wreck than I am at times. NO a maybe line isn't a m/c. We know that. And gosh, I personally don't want a maybe line that gets fainter. I want one that gets stronger. That is the downside of early testing, you might catch a lil one that didn't stick some times. Anyway, I am rambling.

Post where ever you want but know that people are raging with hormones on here..lol. Right now, I'm smiling but a few hour later I might be all boogery crying over yet another bfn stick I shouldn't have even peed on. :oops:

Loz: Congrats!!!HUGS

Momma: Knees bowed, heads down with prayers going up for your scan tomorrow. :D

Gosh I keep getting chills. These progesterone suppositories are suppose to stay off AF until I stop them. At least that's how its been. I plan to stop taking the on Friday if none of my internet cheapies get a bfp. Ok, going to dive under the overs for warmth. HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Faith: Wow.. Thats just way too high a cost. I hope you don't need the treatment. As I am typing right now, its Thursday Morning- 9:30 A.M. Progesterone can def make AF late. Hoping you got a good sleep.

Loz: Awesome news on the embies! Enjoy your time off boards.. Good luck.

Courtney: Sorry about the spotting. I am sure its nothing. Waiting to hear about your ultrasound.

Danaa: Thanks. Don't take it too personally. Faith is right, everyone here is raging with hormones. And that gives a same opinion a chance of being bad or good depending upon the state the person is. I am glad you are honest about your opinions.

EOE, hello.
12 dpo for me. Hopefully will have an uneventful, busy day.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:15 am

Nickysy: Hope your day has been uneventful. I'm just waking up and want to back to sleep...heheh

Momma: Happy Healthy blessings for your scan today. HUGS

EOE HUGS

AFM: My temp is very even. From my experience the progesterone supp. do not cause it to rise. However it does prolong my cycle past where I think it would just end. I took a clinical guard test which was bfn. I feel fine but noticed one small odd ball of a very red on the tp in the toilet. I was like 'huh?'. I feel just fine. I checked and triple checked but could not make it happen again. I guess it is break through spotting and my cycle wants to come really bad. I stop the suppositories tomorrow night so wont be much longer.
I'll be glad when my blood results come back. The draining feeling I get on my left side has been so pronounced this cycle. I've been trying to ignore it so bad because it usually signals the start of AF. But it has been going on for days.
Aside from that stuffages, I'm feeling pretty good. Will be working from today because my car is toast. :D Catch ya'll later
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 am

Hello ladies! I'm getting ready to go to my ultrasound. I really feel like all is well but this will help me calm down and KNOW all is well.

Loz any news on embryos. Thanks for clarifying the kilos/lbs for me!

Nicky I've got everything crossed for you sweetie! I know you want to be hopeful but I also know being hopeful crushed you if it doesn't happen. It's hard to find a good balance. The month I conceived I was not hopeful!! I was for sure it didn't work. I'm glad I was wrong. I hope this is the last cycle you have to go through this.

Faith I'm so sorry for the bfn again. Did you call the clinic that has the cheap iui? Thanks for your prayers! I'm sorry about your car.

Danaa are you feeling any movement?

Fly how are you?

Star are you getting settled in yet? O yet? Are you still taking soy?

I feel like I'm missing someone.

Whoz I hope you are doing ok.

Wish and andi and whoz we miss you!!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:28 am

Faith: I am hoping thats not breakthrough bleeding, rather implantation spotting! Can always hope, right. When will you get your blood results? I stop my suppositories tonight. Last month AF showed up on 5th day after leaving suppositories. So expecting it by Tues 28th. If only I can survive till then.

Courtney: Good luck with the scan. I am waiting to hear about it. And thanks. Since I only had one good follie this time (compared to 3 last cycle), my mind is def telling me to not think too much. But, my heart wants to follow its own direction.

Me and DH will be travelling on sun and mon to my parents place. An uncle of mine got heart attack yesterday. And hes a close family member. So, we are planning to visit him.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:41 am

Hi Ladies,

Well, first I have to say I'm sorry that I'm popping back on here after being absent for so long. I didn't know where else to go. A long story short update from me. I was having really bad anxiety over the recent miscarriage. My mind was going to worst case scenerio with everything. About 3 days ago I finally called the doctor and she prescribed me some anti-anxiety/depression meds to get me over the "hump".

Well... my period was late and I was pushing off testing until last night I caved and, yep BFP. I am TERRIFIED. I haven't been able to feel happy about this one yet. I'm on progesterone and getting bloodwork today and unfortunately have to go on saturday to the hospital to get more. It will be a waiting game and my mind is def. wandering to the worst. I feel like this one will just end in another miscarriage. We obviously weren't even trying for this one.

Top test is from last night around 7pm and bottom test is this am.

On another note, I need to catch up and read updated from everyone but Dana! Congratulations on it being boys! And Courtney! Congrats to you as well! I see you got your BFP in January.
Attachments
image1(2).JPG
image1(2).JPG (122.15 KiB) Viewed 711 times
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:55 am

Quick pop in to wish Andi a huuuge congratulations and your tests loook great!!!I really hope this one sticks!
Courtney good luck on ur scan,im not feeling anything yet.
Nicky Im sorry to hear about ur uncle...hugs!!!
Eoe hello:) I
Will return
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups