Hoping for 2017 Babies II

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hoping for 2017 Babies II

Postby Danaa » Thu May 04, 2017 4:37 am

Faith im
Fxing for you this cycle.
Sadly infertility andthe treatments are very expensive,the clinics are making a lot of money bcs of that.
Loz trusting ur doctor is the most important thing,both of my transfers were on cd24 so yeah I don't think it mattered.
Nicky Im looking forward for you to start ur journey,soon you will have your baby!!
Eoe hello:)
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babydust530 » Thu May 04, 2017 7:06 am

Nicky, thank you! Good luck with the IVF cycle...fingers crossed!

Faith, I'm doing better. Thank you for asking. I decided to not contact my doctor, and wait until my u/s on Saturday. If there was something I thought he could do aside from giving me reassurance I would call him, but I know that at this stage in pregnancy unfortunately if baby stopped developing there isn't anything they can do :(. I am feeling optimistic that everything is progressing well though. I'm still having symptoms (nausea and exhaustion), and haven't had any signs of mc (no cramping or bleeding). I've been trying to keep myself busy and focus on positive thoughts. I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck on Saturday morning. It'll be nice to have my daughter and husband at the appointment though (it'll be a nice distraction). I really do hope that you did ovulate this cycle, and this is your BFP. When are you expected AF?

Loz, that stinks about the presentation getting moved. I like your thinking though- do what feels right to you.

Danaa, you and your husband will make such unbelievable parents. Your rainbow baby/babies will be so incredibly lucky to have such amazing parents. Reading your response its so clear to see just how much love you and your husband have to give to a little one. I would encourage you to also remember all of the positive things that you add to your husband's life. Yes, you have struggled to get pregnant and your husband is not yet a father, but how many other positive ways have you enhanced your husband's life?! I'm sure there is a bunch. I know its easier said than done, but please don't be so hard on yourself.
Me: 32
DH: 32
Our little girl is 17-months old (born Oct. 2015)
BFP on 4/5/17 (est. due date 12/18/17)
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:45 am

Just wanted to stop and say hello.

Danaa I hope each day is getting easier for you but I'm sure nothing will ever make it back to how it was. I think about you often.

Loz I'm glad the transfer isn't right when you o but now they pushed back your presentations. Sheesh! It will all work out. Just so looking forward to this for you.

Faith I hope this month brings you a bfp. Have you od yet? I can't see your chart I'm on my phone.

Nicky good to hear from you. I'm sure it is scary spending your savings but it's for the best cause ever!!

Whoz how are you? You chart was looking nice the other day. Have you tested yet?

Baby how are you? Patiently waiting for sat?

Andi you still doing ok? Settling in your new home?

Star how are things going with you? Still remembering your vitamins? Has work settled down any for you? Where are you in your cycle?

Fly I love seeing the gorgeous pics of remy on fb. She had so many beautiful expressions :)

I'm 16 weeks today. I would have said I feel in the safe zone a week or more ago but I'm learning more and more there's never a safe zone. I had a dr appt yesterday and you better believe I asked her about my cervix. She said since I've had 4 term pregnancies I wouldn't have problems with my cervix but of course other tragic things "could" happen. She said that is much more common with twins and they do a lot more watching your cervix when you have twins. I don't want to live in fear but I do believe we just always need to be aware and never just "expect" things to be fine. Maybe I'm totally off on this. I don't know just been doing a lot of thinking. I don't know what the "right" way to feel is.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babydust530 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:22 am

Hi momma, I'm glad to hear everything is good with your cervix. I can totally relate to what you are saying; with Madi I don't think I fully relaxed until I had her in my arms. I agree its always good to ask if you have concerns or questions, but for me I know I can drive myself crazy with over-thinking things and feeding into negative thoughts. I feel like everyone needs to find a balance they are comfortable with when it comes to looking into things we have concerns about, but also knowing when to let go and think positive. After all, no matter how vigilant a person can be tragedies still happen. With my first pregnancy I second-guessed everything my doctor did and it drove me and him crazy. I would google all of his decisions and question everything lol. So for this pregnancy, I'm trying to take a more laid-back approach and put more trust in my doctor. If he's not concerned, then I'll do my very best not to be concerned either.
I'm doing good overall (aside from the nausea and exhaustion)...looking forward to Saturday and praying for good news. My HCG was pretty high when I was around 19dpo so I'm not only anticipating hopefully seeing a healthy heartbeat, but I'm curious to see if they'll be multiples.
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu May 04, 2017 11:05 am

Danaa:I was hoping for a miracle cycle over here too. Especially since last night my husband expressed interest in home buying again. He said it's why he isn't sure about spending money on procedures just yet.

Baby:Keep your head up and take all the distractions you can find. Saturday is not too far off. Hugs

Momma: I'm on Cd14. I read Clomid will make you O later but didn't believe it til now. It's ok to be concerned about your cervix or any other part if your body. You are your own baby's advocate. I know I will personally be ready to get my cervix tied at 11weeks. After it giving away twice the doctors know it's not a maybe but a must. It's hard to tell when you are laying down if there is a problem. I lost my first daughter that way but with my second they caught her in the nick of time. Sono texh said my cervix length was 2cm. I was put on bed rest and scheduled for surgery. By the time the doc did surgery her little hand was trying to press out through the opening. He had to gently push it back in as not to burst sac while sewing cervix. It's a very delicate procedure. I agree with your doctor that you are most likely ik but let's pray you won't need it anyway. Hugs

Loz: Well goodness, I guess the presentation is just wanting to intrude no matter what. Do what works for you in the end I say. Hugs

Nickysy: Hugs. You know some times I feel like I'm trying to erase an ink mark. No matter which angle I come from or how hard I press..junk is still there. FX for some rainbow babies

EOE sorry if I forgot anyone. HUGS

AFM: Finally got a positive opk. A week late but it's here. Feeling sone pins and needles which is different. I'm guessing the real deal will happen later tonight or in the morning. We are praying for a miracle this cycle more so than ever...
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babydust530 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Wow faith that so scary about your daughter- so glad everything turned out okay. How far along were you had the surgery? Good luck this cycle, and yay for ovulation! Happy baby making! ;)
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu May 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Baby: Thank you for the well wishes. I'm looking at the clock willing my dh to hurry up and get home from work. As far as the cerclage my last pregnancy it was discovered at 22 weeks that I needed one. Even though docs knew about my first lost at that stage, no one put two and two together. I new some thing wasn't right from the begining. I kept spotting when it came to walking around like at a store to shop. Not even for very long. My check up was just a routine check up too. Glad they found out but scary stuff indeed.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi ladies,

Just checking in.

Dana, I think about you constantly. I think babydust said it the best up there. It's so apparent how much love you and your DH have and will give a little one someday.

Momma - I'm hanging in there. The nausea has started to turn a corner for the best. Just tired.

everyone else hi! Been busy with work and the move so will be poppin in when I can.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Danaa I want to be accommodating for you right now and don't want to post anything that would hurt you by talking about my pregnancy or anything. I want you to tell me things you don't necessarily want to see or hear about. I won't hurt my feelings or offend me at all. I feel like you have always been the main one in this thread a lot longer than any of us and you've been through so much. Please be honest with what would bother you hearing or seeing.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Thu May 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Courtney, I understand your fear very well. My first round of clomid ending in a BFP was so amazing to me that I never considered it would end in a miscarriage so of course the next time the clomid worked with Remy, I was so scared something would happen all the way up until she was in my arms in the delivery room.
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri May 05, 2017 5:50 am

Courtney we have been together for so long and we have been trough this journey together nothing you can do can bother me,post freely everything you want.
Actually I noticed nothing related to pregnancy bothers me,I have no idea why,is like I'm numb,I think my brain shot down everything,a form to protect myself.
I think is time for a new group,any name suggesti?!But nothing with 2018 in it bcs there are like 2-3other groups names like thatz
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:14 am

Ok Danaa I just wanted to take your feelings into deepest consideration about pregnancy stuff and didn't want to make it harder on you. New group name sounds great! Danaa you are good at making up the names so whatever you want is fine.

I hear ya fly. Last night I started having a weird feeling that something was wrong so I went to the bedroom and got my Doppler out and it took me forever but I finally found the heartbeat and I was fine.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri May 05, 2017 8:36 am

Danaa: Hugs. You are so strong. I think you should name our next thread. Plus you are the one with the cool pic. ;)
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri May 05, 2017 9:47 am

Mommies To Be and Mommies Wanna Be sounds good?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri May 05, 2017 9:52 am

sounds good! hello all--it was my least favorite day of the month: BFN day. So I will stop taking progesterone and let AF come. Next up, acupuncture and clomid in June. After that, I think I give up.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups