Hoping for 2017 Babies II

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hoping for 2017 Babies II

Postby whoz » Fri May 05, 2017 7:14 pm

holy cow, what's going on??? I did a double take on fly's post, thinking, is fly TTC again, already?

how do we all survive the vile, effing sh*t and hell we go through with our infertility, ivf and other procedures, miscarriages and stillbirths (twins for God's sake!)? I don't know. I'm getting close to done with this F#$cking infertility sh$t. I'm done with all the cutesy stories of women trying for one month, having an early miscarriage only to get pregnant with their rainbow a few weeks later (no offense and not meant towards anyone here or to take away from that loss). I'm f@$cking mad at everyone even my sweet husband. I can't make heads or tails of this effing sh#t we go through for months and years. sometimes I feel like life is just not even worth living anymore with all this f@#cking pain.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:25 pm

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=246527

Here she our new home ladies. Please let me know if I left anyone else.

Whoz hun I'm so sorry you are having a rough time right now. Hugs sweetie
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babydust530 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Whoz I'm sorry to hear you are going through a tough time. I remember when ttc my daughter I had some of those days too. I found journaling and talking to people (as you are with us) helped a bit- better than holding it in. Have you thought about speaking to a therapist. I found counseling really helpful when I was having trouble ttc.
Danaa, I couldn't agree with you more. Life can be really not fair sometimes. The rich get richer, the poor get pooper, the good die young, and crappy parents pop out babies no problem while well-deserving adults have difficulty. I pray this is something you can look back a couple of years from now when you have your baby/babies in your arms and see it as a hurdle that made you stronger.

Momma, you look great! Thanks for sharing the pic.

I know I'm missing some (sorry) my phone isn't letting me stroll up to read.

My appointment went really well. My expected due date is 12/18 but baby is measuring a few days ahead. I got to see and hear the heartbeat- 173! I get another u/s in June for the nucleal translucency and my doctor also wants me to get genetic counseling, because hubby's father had hemophilia.
Me: 32
DH: 32
Our little girl is 17-months old (born Oct. 2015)
BFP on 4/5/17 (est. due date 12/18/17)
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby micheal » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:30 am

I'm planning on taking my daughter out with us walking in a few months but I cannot for love nor money find a waterproof suit in 3-6 months age range. I've got a couple of decent layers to go under it (including a TNF fleece suit that I've had to ship in from the US) so it can be thin so long as it's waterproof.

Any ideas of where I can either get one or a way around it? I'm even considering ordering a bigger size then getting someone to trim it down to size but I'm not even sure if this is possible. Either that or having a rain cover tailor made for the sling (it's a Baby Bjorn Active and reviews mention that it's not actually waterproof.) I suspect the second option could prove expensive.
micheal

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups