Hoping for 2017 Babies II

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hoping for 2017 Babies II

Postby faithrock » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 am

Andia: Congrats!!! :happyforyou: Happy you got some medicine. And hope it is safe for baby. Take it and keep talking to us to help ease your mind love. HUGS
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:50 am

:x
Back with test results of : normal ?? I have no idea the exact numbers because the person I saw wouldn't tell me because the doctor hadn't seen them yet. I do not like her. She always sounds rushed. She told me I wouldn't even get clomid until after the 19th of April and only if the doctor was satisfied with my cyst being 'nothing important' or it dissovled. I totally understand that part of it but her total lack of concern over my situation was what made me want to tell her to 'shut her face'. She was basically laughing at me as I spoke to her about what cd I take progesterone and she said my progesterone was 7 which is normal but they like to see it at 10 ( on 7dpo DUH) I took it on 5dpo which gave me two more days to get there. It was at 4 on 7dpo before but I didn't bother telling her because she didn't seem to care.

And she was like OK you don't have to be all exact about what day you take your progesterone cd 16 or so is fine (chuckle) She laughed. You could tell she was mocking me. And as usual, was rushing the conversation to get off the phone. You know? Her tone of voice was 'yadda yadda yadda'. :x Lets pacify this whining baby so she will leave me alone.

I am going back to get the scan on the 19th at that office but that is IT. I'm taking my records and running. I am continuing on with my IUI cycle (unmediated one) at my new Obgyn. and then that's all the energy I have to put into it right now...lol . Exhausted.

Rant over.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:56 am

Omg! Andi what a surprise huh! Oh I'm hoping and praying this is a super sticky baby! I know this has to be so hard for you. I know the anxiety must be terrible about another miscarriage. I hope your dr is going to work with you and do absolutely everything possible to help put your mind at ease. I hope they are kind and sensitive to you and if you act a little crazy you are allowed to after all you've been through!!

Just wanted to let you know ultrasound went great! Baby measuring 10 weeks and heartbeat was 174. Ultrasound didn't show any reason for bleeding.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:03 am

Faith I want to slap that nurse for you!! Go back to your old one or find a new one you can get into asap!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:59 am

Andi: Such awesome news! Congratulations. I am glad you decided to share it with us. I can't even possibly imagine what you would have been feeling. But, i will pray, this is your sticky rainbow baby. Just in time for Christmas.

Danaa: Thanks. How are things going for you?

Faith: I am with courtney! Lets slap the nurse. I guess most people just start treating you as another number. When are you expecting AF?

Courtney: Such good news on the scan! Must be a relief. When do you get to know the gender?

AFM, since we are travelling to my parents place to meet my uncle, we have also decided to meet another ob/gyn there. We will take a second opinion on lap and also want to find out the cost of IVF there for comparison with my clinic. My current fertility centre, it will be close to 3000-3200$ for the procedure. We are trying to figure out if we should get IVF there, or in home town, and call my mom around. I am def going to need help at that time. And given my DHs schedule, I will prob be alone most of the time.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 am

Momma: CONGRATS!! :D YAY..Hahaha..That's a pick me up for sure. I am calmer now but slapping did cross my mind.

Nickysy: I start on Sunday. Gosh didn't realize I am 12dpo today so no reason to keep up with it. I think looking at all of your options is way smarter. You might find it cheaper and that having your mom close by for help totally helpful. FX with whatever you decide. HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 am

Thank you ladies! I'm glad I can get on here again and not have a panic attack.

Faith - that nurse sounds awful! In my experience I feel like the nurses are just impatient in general. Sometimes I question if they even relay my message to the doc!

Nicky - I think a second opinion is great! It doesn't hurt and looking at all the options is wonderful.

Courtney - Great news about your scan!

AFM - So I had to stop taking the zoloft the doc prescribed me. I was only on it for 2 days but of course worried it did something. The doc did say when she prescribed it to me that it's ok and no harm would happen if I were to get pregnant but stop taking it if I did get pregnant. I'm just trying to stay present and not let my mind wander too much. Got the blood work done today so now it's a waiting game. It's hard, DH says I should be more excited but I just can't let myself get there yet. I need to see my levels truly double this time, not an "almost" double like last time.

The good news is we're are moving so that is a little bit of a distraction.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 am

Andi my dr told me that Zoloft is safe during pregnancy and Prozac.

Nicky I missed the part about your uncle earlier. I'm so sorry and hope he heals well.

Faith if we decide to find out sex it will be at 18/20 weeks. We are tossing the idea around to not find out our last time. We did with all of the others. I just freak out about not being prepared for baby and all the stuff I will have to buy after the baby is born. I don't want people having to guess boy or girl bc we have all gender neutral clothes. Haha. I'm going to have to have a lot of ultrasounds this time around and I think it will be hard not to give in and find out.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:35 am

Andi: I am so happy for you that it made me cry! You never ever have to think about coming over here and talking to us. I know you are finding it difficult to feel ecstatic about this BFP right now, but my gut feeling is telling me, that you are gonna celebrate Christmas with your baby in your arms! Hugs..

Faith: 12 dpo for me as well. Does progesterone delay your LP as well? Seems like we are going to be starting the new cycle also around the same time. And thank you.

Courtney: Not a problem. Thanks for the wishes. My uncle had to undergo an emergency angiography and stenting. It was a major attack. But hes stable now and out of ICU.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:38 am

Andia: Praying for a healthy baby. One day at a time is all any one could ask of you. Finding positive things to focus on like moving is a good way to keep your mind on new beginnings. Hugs

Momma: I know you are skipping around about now. :D So happy for you.

Nickysy: What dosage of progesterone are you on? And how often do you take it? All that progesterone does is lengthen your LP. And signal period to start once you stop it. Could be different for others but not many.

EOE: How y'all doing?Hugs

AFM: Just remembered that one test that usually tells them if cyst is cancerous came back normal and that they don't know for sure what kind of cyst it is only that it is thick walled. I think if it is still there on the 19th they will run a second test. The other one already ran is a C125??? I don't know everything was said so fast.

Anyway, decided for sure not to take another suppository tonight. I hope AF doesn't hurt too bad. I have been so constipated lately...Hehehehe. I think it's the prenatal vitamins. Goodness.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Faith that nurse....that clinic....i don't know how you managed not to curse at that nurse.
Ca125 is a marker for endometriosis and ovarian cancer.im really happy ur tests are normal but that progesterone seems low too me,I don't know how usa doctors accept such low numbers,very different where im.
Courtney I'm happy everything is well with the baby .
Im feeling pretty tired bcs I haven't slept well.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby banana78 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Hey girls hope you're all holding on to some sanity tonight! Just kicking back on the couch listening to some new Gorillaz tunes while DH naps before going to play a late hockey game. I'm Canadian btw.

Andi- I don't know you. Hi! I wish you all the best, you rub that belly and send in all the good vibes.

Faith I know just the type of nurse you're talking about. Truly why get in to that area of nursing if you have no empathy. I mean, it's cool if someone isn't that kind of person. Just don't get involved in a profession that involves worrying women.

Nicky good luck on your trip in all regards. Wouldn't it be great if you found got a better price quote there and then you could take it back to the original clinic and have them match it!

Momma no way I could keep the sex of my baby a secret from myself. I would drive myself insane. I like to know information as it happens. It's a curse of impatience.

Everyone else who posted last page I have a memory like a goldfish and I'm on my phone.

Danaa I know you mentioned your dog was sick, I hope he's feeling better. I know aLL about the love for a pet. I love my cat Atticus so much I feel my heart might explode sometimes. I have another cat Lucky. I like him just fine. Haha!

Loz you said 14 embryos? I don't know much about the process but that sounds super exciting and I can't wait to hear what happens next and I have a good feeling for you!

Me I'm more counting down to DH's appointment than my TWW, especially now that I know what we're up against sperm wise. I finally got him to order some supplements in the meanwhile. Sperm health having a 3 month window of impact I was pushing him to try to make any difference he can while we wait. I am wondering if any of you know canadian prices for IVF? My friend is going for IUI next month for $750. I've heard IVF is $10,000. I don't really know. I guess I could you know... call and ASK! Maybe I will.

Otherwise just trying to push my worries to the back of my mind. Which will probably work until pms kicks in. DH and I are going to go to a seafood place tomorrow. The kind where you eat with your hands and wear a bib. I'm so down!
Me (Jo): 38 / DH: 42 in Toronto

TTC since 10.01.14 (with breaks) MFI
banana78
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Banana my baby is doing well today,ty for asking.
I have a Canadian friend i will ask her tomorrow if she knows anything about the prices for IVF or IUI.
The clinic where I had Ivf done has a bunch of patients from Canada,I don't know why they choose to fly here but I'm thinking is bcs of the prices.
IVF here costs 2800euros plus the meds.
Lots of veggies no heat and vitamins for ur husband.
Depending on how bad the Situation is i think IUI is a good option for you but that is a conversation that you must have with ur doctor.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Loz28 wrote:Thank you Dana for always being here to keep me sane!!
Well I called te clinic, then the embryologist rang me back and said they had sent the message to my number this morning so not sure why it didn't come through? I have 14 embryos! They have all gone through the freezing process now :) so just waiting for the FET cycle, then we thaw them 4 at a time & see how many reach blastocyst stage!
Thank you all so much for your support throughout my crazy moments, as I mentioned I may be on less over the next few weeks just to take some time to de-stress about TTC and get my body baby-ready! But I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and sending baby dust and positive vibes to you all! Hope to see a whole lotta BFPs when I'm back Xx

Wonderful news!!take ur time just relax and have lots of wine bcs you won't have any for a long time
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Nicky getting a second opinion is the best thing you can do,chooses the one who is the most transparent and offers lots of informations and has a high quality lab.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups