2017/2018 Baby Buddies (9)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2017/2018 Baby Buddies (9)

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Mamabear25 wrote:
BeeCee33 wrote:Taylor, just stalked your chart! I can't believe your test was negative this morning. Your chart is still looking so awesome!!!

Thanks becca! Still can't help but feel down about the BFN this morning :( also starting to get some mild AF style cramps.. I have this horrible feeling she's just going to show in the next few days :(
Test btw was stark white, nothing, zip, nada..

Boo! I hope it's not true!
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Csasher89 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 pm

TwoToThreePlease wrote:And Bre, by helping me, I mean a friend who had lost her dad said to me that it helped her to know that her dad was at peace. So yeah. My previous reply didn't come out right. :hugs:

I woke up at 4am which is weird. But I took my temp since I normally temp 4:40 or 5am, and there was a pretty significant spike. So I tested... BFN. I'm SO confused. Now I'm having AF-like cramping, so I threw on a liner just to be safe to save my undies in case of emergency. :x

This looks like a good sign! Remember I had been testing since 7 dpo and got BFN. Then a dip Sat and spike Sun. I got a dark positive Monday (10 dpo) am with FRER! Lots of luck!!! Keep us posted! You still have a chance and things are looking good !!
Csasher89
Friend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Csasher89 wrote:
TwoToThreePlease wrote:And Bre, by helping me, I mean a friend who had lost her dad said to me that it helped her to know that her dad was at peace. So yeah. My previous reply didn't come out right. :hugs:

I woke up at 4am which is weird. But I took my temp since I normally temp 4:40 or 5am, and there was a pretty significant spike. So I tested... BFN. I'm SO confused. Now I'm having AF-like cramping, so I threw on a liner just to be safe to save my undies in case of emergency. :x

This looks like a good sign! Remember I had been testing since 7 dpo and got BFN. Then a dip Sat and spike Sun. I got a dark positive Monday (10 dpo) am with FRER! Lots of luck!!! Keep us posted! You still have a chance and things are looking good !!

Thanks! I'm at 12dpo still getting bfn. My LP is normally only 10 days. So it's very interesting. I tested this afternoon with a wondflo opk and a wondflo hpt strip. Stark white on the hpt, but there was a small line on the opk, but I'm calling that LH that's always in the urine. So I'll just keep waiting I guess!
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Csasher89 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:18 pm

TwoToThreePlease wrote:
Csasher89 wrote:

I don't even remember seeing a faint line of the tests before dark positive

Thanks! I'm at 12dpo still getting bfn. My LP is normally only 10 days. So it's very interesting. I tested this afternoon with a wondflo opk and a wondflo hpt strip. Stark white on the hpt, but there was a small line on the opk, but I'm calling that LH that's always in the urine. So I'll just keep waiting I guess!
Csasher89
Friend

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Maggie, while it's true that an opk can pick up HCG (their alpha subunits are identical and opk's test only for the alpha, hpts look for the beta subunit on HCG as well) they aren't reliable as pregnancy tests. FSH also has that identical alpha subunit, so an opk is going to pick up traces of all 3 and almost always have a bit of a line. Also, if you have enough HCG to trigger a positive opk, then it should be showing up on a hpt as well, as they are generally more sensitive.

It's so great that you are 2 days past your normal LP! There are so many factors that go into when different women see their positives- implantation day, initial hcg, doubling rate, etc. You are still well within normal range!

Taylor, same goes for you. There's still time!!!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:28 pm

TwoToThreePlease wrote:
Mamabear25 wrote:
BeeCee33 wrote:Taylor, just stalked your chart! I can't believe your test was negative this morning. Your chart is still looking so awesome!!!

Thanks becca! Still can't help but feel down about the BFN this morning :( also starting to get some mild AF style cramps.. I have this horrible feeling she's just going to show in the next few days :(
Test btw was stark white, nothing, zip, nada..

Boo! I hope it's not true!

:/ me too. My chart looks good for now, but I'm basically just waiting for my temp to plummet :( feeling super pessimistic. Ugh
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Taylor, you may not have any proof that you're pregnant, but you also don't have any that you're not! ;)

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:57 pm

BeeCee33 wrote:Taylor, you may not have any proof that you're pregnant, but you also don't have any that you're not! ;)

Yeah, Taylor! What Becca said!

If my temp is still above coverline tomorrow I'm gonna test again. Just spend $21 on 2 FRER. One of them is the digital. Ugh. We shall see what happens tomorrow. I only have wondflos and 1 CB Digital left. I won't use the CB until I get the most positive test in the world.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Dawn, I too would pretty much mirror what Becca said. I just want to give you a boost though regarding the pcos. I used to be in a slimming group meeting in the uk a few years back. There was this one girl there with three little ones. She had pcos and the docs said that she would never conceive. Well she pretty much proved them wrong! She would have really really long cycles poor thing but she got there in the end. You will too.

Aww Maggie, I'm sorry about the bfn especially after all of your efforts and with what you are having to go through right now. But hang in there, you're not out until she shows.

Becca - ha we are the same with bd'ing. My DH is older and well....tired lol! I like my sleep and so does he. He always delivers for o time but we leave it a few days in between. Plus I have started getting the garden ready for planting and my gosh am I feeling muscle pain right now!!!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Taylor - hang in there also!! It's nerve wracking waiting for a temp drop or plus hpt but just know that you have done everything that you can. Fx

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crps369 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:12 pm

SEL wrote:Dawn, I too would pretty much mirror what Becca said. I just want to give you a boost though regarding the pcos. I used to be in a slimming group meeting in the uk a few years back. There was this one girl there with three little ones. She had pcos and the docs said that she would never conceive. Well she pretty much proved them wrong! She would have really really long cycles poor thing but she got there in the end. You will too.

Thanks...It will just take time, I just have to keep reminding myself of that.
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby thirdnerd » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Dawn, I have PCOS and have two healthy children. No miscarriages (knock on wood) and totally ridiculous, wonky cycles. Clomid helps me ovulate, but late- CD 20+. No luck TTC #3 yet, but I might move on to Femera next cycle.

Taylor, with my last son, I had stark white tests until 18DPO and then it was really faint. I was charting, so I know it was 18 DPO. So, hang in there, there is still hope!
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:48 pm

STOP! :)
Please continue the discussion on our new thread, found here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=246447

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups