2018 Baby Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies

Postby SEL » Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Newgirl wrote:I'm 13 dpo. AF was due today but my temp is still up so I tested. I took 2 more tests, different brands and they're all positive. I'm so shocked! I hope this one sticks.

Does anyone know how to start a new thread? I'm on my phone and can't figure it out and we usually start a new one by now lol.

Yay again for the confirmation. So happy for you. I'm on my phone too so I know I'll mess it up if I do it lol!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Omg Bre!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's about time! Lol. Ahhh I'm just SO happy for you right now!!!

Veronica, I don't know anything about SA results, but if they told you things looks good, I'd go with it and kick that stupid 2% number to the curb!
Last edited by BeeCee33 on Sat May 27, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 pm

STOP :)

New thread found here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=246688
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BrookeMc » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:22 am

Hello! I'm new here and looking for some support. Introduction first! My husband and I have been together for 8 years. We were engaged for 5 years before finally getting married in 2015. Right after we were engaged my husband was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. After 4 years of meds, a bowel obstruction that led to an emergency bowel resection surgery, and a lot of prayers, he went into remission and we were able to have the beach wedding of our dreams. We are very blessed.
After being married for a year, and living together for 7 years we decided in the summer of 2016 that it was time to start a family. I'm a teacher so planning and timing is everything when it comes to starting a family. Unfortunately our first 3 month window of opportunity came and went without success. I know... 3 months isn't that long to be ttc and I'm okay (was okay) with that. We have since talked and decided to open our window of opportunity a bit and are going to try again starting in August.
Now here comes the part where I need some help. Today my SIL announced she is pregnant. I. Am. Devestated. A baby is a blessing and I'm so excited to be a first time aunt but I am also so heartbroken. Everything between my husband and his sister has been a race/competition. It may just be coincidence but I feel as though when she gets a hint/wiff/indication that we are about to make an important life decision, she makes the leap first. Stealing the thunder and excitement of the moment. She was engaged (to a now ex) the same week we were, bought the same car the week we bought a car, years down the road bought a truck that my husband lusts over the same time we traded a truck for a more affordable car. All of these things were done within the same week but ALWAYS before us. We've been leaving suttle hints about our plans when asked by family when we are going to have babies. We are expected to be the first to have babies in the family in 11 or 12 years. We are married, have great careers, and are so ready. I just can't believe in my heart that this is a coincidence. I'm really struggling with my emotions. I'm angry, sad, heartbroken. I feel guilty and like I'm a terrible person for being jealous. I'm sure I'm not the first or only person to go through this situation. I just need some advice on how to get through it. I've cried off and on and I haven't been able to sleep since finding out. Luckily I'm on summer break.
Sorry for the loonnnggg post. I'm glad I've found this board and I'm excited to have a group to share my journey with ❤️
BrookeMc

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups