2018 Baby Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:48 am

Wow Kiera, I didn't know all that. Those kiddos are lucky to have good, supportive family who can care for them! That has to be so hard watching your brother make bad decisions like that. :(

Maggie, how are you doing overall? When is your mom coming out? Is she still planning to move with you for awhile, or will she just be visiting?

Dawn, I'm sorry you're feeling so low. :(
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:39 am

Ugh. Got blazing positive opk's on both brands today. Since I normally only get two days of positives, I'm guessing the questionable one two days ago was actually negative and I O day is tomorrow, not today. That means one more night of baby making. It will be night 6. We're so tired lol.
IMG_20170424_093719.jpg
IMG_20170424_093719.jpg (120.02 KiB) Viewed 884 times

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 am

Ugh CD34, 14/16dpo, no AF yet but tons of cramps and feeling wet but no spotting or blood yet. Temps are still above the cover line but I'm fully expecting her to show any minute now. I can feel the dull achy pain that comes right before the bleed, ugh! Since my LP is so long I still have 2 days to go and still not be late.
I just want it to happen already and get it over with!
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:37 am

Hii girls!!!

Nearing the end of my "break " cycle so I'm back. It's been nice to unplug from TWW for a little bit and just focus on other things for a few days. I'm currently 14 dpo which means I'm 4 days away from AF. Nothing to report except some light cramping that started around 10 dpo. I usually cramp a week before AF so that's normal for me. Buuut, by now the cramping is usually intense and frequent. Today, I haven't felt anything and I had maybe one light cramp yesterday. I still expect AF Friday but if she doesn't show I'll test Saturday morning.

If AF shows, I'll call in my next Femara Rx. I'll temp, take OPKs, and drink Robitussin for CM again. At this point all I can do is hope for the best for these last 3 medicated cycles. My hubby wants me to finish them up and treat them the way I treated this cycle. Relaxed. I told him I wasn't making any promises LOL
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:45 am

Kat, I agree, it's totally hard to keep it chill.

Dawn, Sorry you're feeling badly. :(

Kiera, Get to it! :)

Becca, I'm doing okay overall. Yesterday I was over at my SIL's house playing with the nephews and running around with them all day and it was nice. Then her MIL came over and asked how my Dad was doing. It just sort of shocked me that she didn't know. So I broke the news to her. She felt SO bad. So after dinner I left pretty quickly because I felt weird, and it sort of hit me, that Wow, Dad's been gone for a week... Mom is on her way to us with her dog in their little camper van. She and Bailey (her dog) will be staying with my husband and I for a couple months according to her. She's doing pretty well all things considered. I'm ready for her to get here. She should be here by this weekend or the beginning of next week. I'm going to take my final 3 bereavement days when she gets here to devote some time to her. She said she wants to do a bunch of girly stuff that she never got to do, like mani pedis and massages and mimosas and all of that. I'm planning on getting her a spa type package. She needs some relaxation.
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:48 am

Taylor, I'm here with you either way! We're pretty darn close cycle buddies.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Taylor, hang in there! You are not out yet... Where your temps are now really could go either way still. Sending baby dust your way!

Kat, it's good to hear your cramping has let up a bit! Have you tested at all recently? I'm still hoping this break cycle did the trick!

Maggie, I'm so sorry. Having to say the words out loud was one of the hardest things for me after my mom died. I literally couldn't say them without a fresh flood of tears. I'm glad you've got some fun things planned with your mom and that she's staying with you for awhile. My dad didn't really know what to do with himself after we wrapped up the funeral and everybody went home. He was really lost for quite awhile, but he has since blossomed and has settled into a happy life. It just takes time. <3

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Thanks Becca. Yeah, it was hard, for sure. My mom is an amazingly strong woman though. I'm currently planning a spa day for her, without her knowledge. She's sad about Dad for sure, but also excited for the next phase of her life I think. She's gonna be great. I just can't wait to spend time with her to gauge how she's REALLY doing.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Depending on if AF shows today or tomorrow and what my temp does tomorrow, I may test again tomorrow.
Not super optimistic with all the cramping but we'll see.
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Maggie,

Sending you and your mom warm thoughts and prayers. I lost my brother 4 years ago tomorrow and it was by far the most difficult time for my family. My brother had a rare disease called P.O.E.M.S. Syndrome which was brought on by Multiple Myeloma. A cancer that usually affects older adults. My brother was 32 at diagnosis and passed away at 34. So it was very difficult. I know everything is raw right now but know that it will get easier. There are always blessings in our brokenness. It may not feel that way all the time and that's okay. :hb:

Becca,

I haven't tested at all this cycle! IF I make it to Saturday with no AF I'll test!

Taylor,

I've read tons of BFP stories where ladies though AF was coming based on cramps and got BFPs! We're not out until she shows!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby SEL » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:58 pm

OMG Kat, that is so sad about your brother. I'm so sorry. I just can't imagine how it must have been for you all, especially your mom, losing a child.

Maggie- Aww that is so lovely that you get to do some pampering with your mom.

Taylor - I agree with Kat, many times women feel AF is coming and it ends up being a BFP - I always bear that in mind whenever I feel her twinges. TMI I know but you are never out until she hits the pad/tampon and you're naked up to your neck in Lindt chocolate balls and wine :D.

Keira - Aww how lovely. You're gonna be a great mommy one day. Sorry about your brother and his partner and the substance abuse but I just love your parents for stepping in. I hope they get their lives together for everyone's sake.

Dawn - sorry about your obgyn blowing you off. I'm considered high risk too (my age) :roll: but I found a lovely young male Doc and he made me feel so great about being an older woman trying to conceive and I'll always love him for that. This whole process is stressful enough and you really need your medical team behind you making you feel good about yourself.

Must get on with the cooking the evening meal lol. I am the worst housewife EVERR. Spent the day on Netflix. Was meant to be cutting down bushes in the garden. :oops: :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:34 pm

SEL wrote:OMG Kat, that is so sad about your brother. I'm so sorry. I just can't imagine how it must have been for you all, especially your mom, losing a child.

Maggie- Aww that is so lovely that you get to do some pampering with your mom.

Taylor - I agree with Kat, many times women feel AF is coming and it ends up being a BFP - I always bear that in mind whenever I feel her twinges. TMI I know but you are never out until she hits the pad/tampon and you're naked up to your neck in Lindt chocolate balls and wine :D.

Keira - Aww how lovely. You're gonna be a great mommy one day. Sorry about your brother and his partner and the substance abuse but I just love your parents for stepping in. I hope they get their lives together for everyone's sake.

Dawn - sorry about your obgyn blowing you off. I'm considered high risk too (my age) :roll: but I found a lovely young male Doc and he made me feel so great about being an older woman trying to conceive and I'll always love him for that. This whole process is stressful enough and you really need your medical team behind you making you feel good about yourself.

Must get on with the cooking the evening meal lol. I am the worst housewife EVERR. Spent the day on Netflix. Was meant to be cutting down bushes in the garden. :oops: :D

Thank you! My mom lost two babies before him (premature) so he was her rainbow. My mom has had it rough for sure. She's the strongest woman I know!

What were you watching on Netflix if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for something to watch. I watched 13 Reasons Why sometime last week. Boy, that was heavy... I wanted to stop watching but I was already invested by the time I realized just how far it was going. So, I finished it but it's not something I'll watch again.
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Mamabear25 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Yeah I've read about cramping and BFPs and lots of wonderful things, it's just the combination of a temp dip and cramps that bugs me :(
Typically that's a surefire sign of AF :(
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Crps369 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Thanks Simone, maybe there is hope out there with good doctors...

Well my new bbt just came in the mail, so whenever AF decides to show, I can use it and hopefully next time temps will make sense lol
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SEL » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 am

Kat - omg, "13 reasons why" is exactly what I'm watching!! It is heavy but I admit, I'm addicted! :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups