2ww buddies for this ttc newbie...

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

2ww buddies for this ttc newbie...

Postby Lozbar » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:44 am

Hi anyone&everyone,

Just started my first 2ww and desperately don't want to start obsessing over things but it does seem to be occupying a lot of my mind! Looking for anyone in the 2ww so we can share highs and lows of this weird couple of weeks!

I am 7dpo (based on opk prediction, am not temping) and so far I am not sure if I am really having any "symptoms" because I have never paid this much attention to my body before! It's going to be a learning experience for sure...

Good luck to all :)
Lozbar

Re: 2ww buddies for this ttc newbie...

Postby Lozbar » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:07 am

Hi anyone&everyone,

Just started my first 2ww and desperately don't want to start obsessing over things but it does seem to be occupying a lot of my mind! Looking for anyone in the 2ww so we can share highs and lows of this weird couple of weeks!

I am 7dpo (based on opk prediction, am not temping) and so far I am not sure if I am really having any "symptoms" because I have never paid this much attention to my body before! It's going to be a learning experience for sure...

Good luck to all :)
Lozbar

Postby Lizzyh89 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:48 am

Hey!! I'm new and ttc - I prob missed last month and we hoping for this month to be better but my cycles are wayyyyyyy off - my period took from Jan 1st to early march to surface again! So waiting for period still :/ I'm happy to join in!
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MomO2Wants3 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi all!!! I'm new as well, however I am 9 dpo and have gone through over half of the tww already. My cycle is normally 27 days and I have 5 more days to go until AF or bfp. We only BD two days before my fertile window but 5 days before O day. Had to Google to see if pregnancy could even be possible for me this month.

Here are my symptoms so far:

4dpo watery discharge, gassy, bloating some breast tingles
5dpo mild cramping, bloating and gassy creamy white cm boobs tingled a bit when eating
6dpo mild cramping bloated lower back cramps went to bed early
7dpo major cramping so severe in lower abdomen and back I had to leave a BBQ party early because of it! I was afraid to drive!Went home laid straight down I thought AF was coming strong but it was too early hoping it's implantation
8dpo mild cramping tested of course bfn
9dpo mild to moderate cramping in back and front feels like AF is coming but not here tested again like a dummy...Bfn craving banana pudding really bad couldn't eat all of it because it didn't have enough cookies Lol

I don't chart, just symptom spot and read threads to compare. I will keep you guys posted on the days to come. I am trying not to test again until Friday which is the day before AF arives, but then again I may just wait to see if she shows. Idk. This is my first time in a ttc forum. Baby dust to you all!
MomO2Wants3
Friend

Postby Mama2Thea » Wed May 03, 2017 7:54 am

Hi ladies! I'm new as well! Our first baby was a surprise, as we weren't TTC, and now I'm 8 months pp. AF still hasn't returned because I'm still nursing, but over the last month or so I've been noticing increased CM, pimples, bloating, and other nasty PMS type things. So DH and I started TTC for the first time, even though I'm not really sure when or if I've ovulated yet. I took an IC test today and got a BFN. My plan is to POAS once a week until I get a BFP or AF returns.
Baby dust to you all!
Mama2Thea
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups