12 month ttc buddies #4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #4

Postby Nickysy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:49 am

Sunshine: Glad u have a friend to talk to. Most of the times, that itself is a big relief. I haven't really tried acupuncture, but heard some good stuff about it. Science is a wonderful thing. If you need its help, by all means embrace it. And thanks for the wishes..

Mom: Finally a homecare that you guys like. Woohoo! I hope Braxton Hicks aren't keeping you too uncomfortable. Sorry, i forgot, when is your due date? I don't know how many embryos they are planning to thaw and transfer for me. Will get more information when i visit the clinic again in next cycle. As a biologist, the entire process intrigues me. Nonethless, hope is that they don't have to use all in just one cycle due to losses in freeze/thaw, and i will have some left in case we go for another frozen transfer, now or in future. Hopefully, first time is all i need! Thanks for the wishes.

Beth, Nikki: Hello
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Sunshine: I haven't tried acupuncture either but I think I will soon, might as well! It was actually a question on my intake questionnaire for our new fertility clinic. I wonder if they offer it there... I will find out!
Nicksy: You're a biologist? and Mom is a chemist? We've got an interesting group of ladies here! :) How are you planning on passing the time in the coming weeks?
Mom: I am glad that home daycare worked out! Hopefully your work can be flexible. Sorry about all the Braxton Hicks, sounds like your uterus is practicing!! It's sweet how everyone is getting ready for the new babe!!
AFM - this cycle is super messed up. I didn't keep track because I was so busy with the move, so I don't know if/when I ovulated. But sort of early (like CD9) on I've noticed a real change in my CM, very post ovulation in consistency and TMI but the past 24 hrs my nipples are ON FIRE & so sore if I touch them. This usually happens maybe 5-7 days later in the cycle. We basically didn't BD during the fertile window this month so it's a write off. I keep having dreams I am somehow pregnant but I know I'm not - I stopped taking the progesterone last month and I bled. I'm sure this has happened before. Anyways, at this pace I'm going to have a super short cycle...
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BethH » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Omg seriously, I do not remember my boobs hurting this much. It feels like someone took my nipples and put them in a vice. I am pretty sure this has happened before but what the heck. Honestly. Some brushed me on the bus today and I almost yelped.

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:37 am

Beth- I'm in the same boat at use! Super early O this month (of course this randomly weird cycle is the one they are testing.) Today my boobs are super sore, but they are always super sore.

Could also be a good sign!
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle - Diminished Ovarian Reserve
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
December IVF - BFP
Beta #1 - 135, Beta #2 - 227
sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mom0fone » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:31 am

Strange nipple symptoms, Beth! Maybe it's a precursor to something??? I ant really remember the cycle before right now but I feel like I had some weird things going on in October then November was the month that worked.

Thanks for the well wishes on the Braxton Hicks, ladies. They're not painful necesarily just different than they have been so I noticed a change. Today (now) and last night I am/was having some bad stomach pains. Last night I wasn't sure if it was because of something I ate because I also had some uncomfortable bm, not like constipation, just my stomach felt super sour but I didn't have diarrhea either. I'd have some strong pinchy or stretchy feelings very low--possibly my cervix? I wonder if I've dialated some now. I have an ob apt Friday, I'll ask her about it then maybe she'll check me. I don't recall when they begin the weekly cervix checks so I'm not sure if that would be standard this week or not. I am on to weekly visits until the week he's due and then they'll tell me what the plan is. Now I'm nervous, idk if I'm ready for him to make his grand entrance yet! I want my last 5 weeks of prep and need to finish up some work!!
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Guess who's back!!!!!! Missed you ladies!!! How is everyone????
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BethH » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Nikki!! Welcome back :D:D:D:D What's new?
Mom how did your OB appt go???
How is everyone doing?
AFM nipples have simmered down. I have a feeling this will be a short cycle.

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby NSP214 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:00 am

BethH wrote:Nikki!! Welcome back :D:D:D:D What's new?
Mom how did your OB appt go???
How is everyone doing?
AFM nipples have simmered down. I have a feeling this will be a short cycle.

Not too much on my end. I'm cd28 and don't feel pregnant so I'm headed into iui. I'm excited about that and pray that the first time will take. Really hope all you ladies are well!! Is it O time for you Beth?!?
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:31 am

Nikki! Welcome back!!!

Looks like I will be joining you on an IUI cycle.

AFM: I got my progesterone level checked a week after ovulation and it was a 13, which confirmed that I did ovulate. I think that's a good number, but I see the doctor for a follow up next week. Her initial thought was to do a monitored Clomid cycle with and IUI and I think that she'll probably keep that recommendation, but we'll see.

Today is cycle day 1, so boo to that. I didn't think I was pg this cycle, ovulation came super fast at day 11 and I only got 1 peak day and 1 high day and we didn't get to BD on peak day, plus I had no EGCM. Ugh.

We will try naturally this cycle. I have to travel during my ovulation window to my cheerleading competition, so again, not feeling great unless DH comes with me.
Me (33) DH (34)
December IVF - BFP
sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:24 am

Can someone talk me down please...

So Sunday night I was convinced I was getting AF. Put in my menstrual cup and went to bed. Monday I woke up and nothing. Then I'm in the shower putting the cup back in and bam, there's some red... AF.

Monday night, come home and take out the cup and... Nothing. A little brownish liquidy discharge. I'm like ok it's coming tomorrow for sure. This morning... Nothing again.

I'm being realistic. Like AF is coming today. I feel it. I don't want to get my hopes up at all. But this is a little abnormal for me. Usually it's spotting and then heavy flow, but that hasn't happened yet.

AF is due today.
Me (33) DH (34)
December IVF - BFP
sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:03 am

Sunshine: I know its difficult to keep hopes up after being in a limbo for long. Hoping that the disarray is a good sign for you! Hugs and positive vibes coming your way
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:39 pm

I wouldn't be the right one to talk you down!! Lol! Cause I'll be pressuring you to test! This could be a good sign!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NSP214 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:41 pm

So I'm CD2 today ladies and going in for my baseline ultrasound tomorrow then another ultrasound and trigger on cd12 and iui around cd14!!!! So I'm hoping to get knocked up in 12 more days!!!!!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Nikki: All the Best to you!
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mom0fone » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Fingers crossed Nikki!! I'm so glad you have come back and are now getting more intervention <3 I'll be checking for updates.

Sunshine, you just never know. Don't get too excited to avoid a let down but maybe try to just go with the flow, relax, enjoy not needing the cup yet. Fingers crossed so hard this is implantation.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups