12 month ttc buddies #4

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 12 month ttc buddies #4

Postby Nickysy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello Mom: Here too. Good luck with the child care plans. I can't even imagine how difficult it is to strike that balance between work, care, and finding good sitters.

Neth: Yipee for egg retrieval. I hope you are resting and taking lots of fluids. Keep us posted about your embabies.

AFM, like I mentioned earlier, FET happened on 4th Oct. Have my beta in coming week. Will keep you guys posted. Am nervous as hell.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momof0ne » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:07 am

Quick check-in, only 3 weeks left of maternity leave :( the boy is growing super quickly. We went for his 2 month check up yesterday and he's up to 11lb14oz and 24in long - doctor says he's tall and skinny. Lol. He rolled over from belly to back this morning for the first time! Good news from work - I'm getting a laptop so I will have the freedom to work remotely. Thank goodness! I'll definitely take advantage and do all my post-visit work from home so I can snuggle my bean more.

I can't wait to hear what is up with you ladies, this is such an exciting time for our group! Fingers crossed for picture of two pink lines soon!!
Momof0ne

Postby BethH » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Mom I am so glad you will be able to work from home and cuddle your beaaaaan
I'm currently 5dp5dt after fresh embryo transfer. We froze two others. I've been having cramps since the transfer but the past 3 days it has been intensifying.
This process is agonizing. I will have no idea if this worked until my blood test next Monday!
Nikki, Sunshine, Sassa - miss you ladies!
Nicksy, catch you in the IVF thread :)
TTC #1 since January 2016!
Me (29): probable diminished ovarian reserve
DH (30): slightly low morphology
IVF#1 micro dose lupron Sep/Oct 2017 - pregnant!

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:07 am

Beth - good luck!!

Hope everyone is well! Been MIA!

I am on 11DPIUI nervously waiting to see if this last IUI worked. I have no idea. I have pretty bad lower back pain, but that's normal for me. So I don't know. I WANT to think that I would feel different if if did work, but again, I just don't know. We met with the IVF team and so will start that process if this IUI does not work. Luckily we will be able to get in before the cut off for 2017 so will be able to complete the IVF process in December instead of having to wait until January to start.

It's SO overwhelming. I'm terrified, really. I know it's something that I should do if this doesn't work, but it's still terrifying because what if THAT doesn't work? You know? Can't think like that, but it's hard not to!
TTC #1 since December 2015
Me (33) DH (34)
Normal HSG for me, normal SA for him
March/April/May 2017: Clomid BFN
June 2017: IUI Testing Cycle
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained
August/September/October 2017: Clomid + IUI - BFN
November-December - Starting IVF

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BethH » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi ladies,
For the first time ever (i think), I am pregnant. Beta was positive today at 11dp5dt.
We are in shock.

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Nickysy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Beth: Congratulations again. I msgd you in the other thread also.

Sunshine: How did it go?

AFM, we got a positive beta, but the numbers didnt increase as expected. As of now, doctors are calling it a chemical pregnancy. Waiting for AF to start now for the things to get over. Just hopeful at this point of time that implantation happened.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momof0ne » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:38 am

BETH!!! Omg!!!!! I'm so excited, this is amazing news :))))

Sunshine when is your beta?

Nickysy while it's crummy that the numbers didn't increase, the thought of even a chemical is good, right? It means you CAN successfully have an egg implant and that's the first step. FX the next round works <3 hugs!
Momof0ne

Postby zebracakes17 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:21 pm

may I join this group?
zebracakes17
Friend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:17 pm

BETH! Congrats!!! That's great. Keep us posted!
Me (33) DH (34)
July 2017: Testing complete. Diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve/Unexplained

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BethH » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks ladies :) Second beta looked good!
Zebracakes - welcome :) we're a group of ladies who have been ttc longer than 1 year. MomofTWO recently welcomed her little boy and many of us here are pursuing assisted reproductive technology. What's your story?

My Ovulation Chart

BethH
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momof0ne » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Such wonderful news Beth!!! How are you feeling, any symptoms yet? Nausea, exhaustion, etc.
Momof0ne

Postby Momof0ne » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:28 pm

We had family photos done last week and baby boy wore a super cute outfit, photo below ;)

https://imgur.com/a/6DMoU

This is my last week of maternity leave, I'm just taking in all the snuggles I can get. Thankfully he seems to love the sitter, he never fussed when we go over & she takes care of him while I sit back. He sometimes whines when the grandmas come by and are holding him but he never has with the sitter. Feeling a little more at ease some we've been visiting her so much.
Momof0ne

Postby zebracakes17 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 am

there is not to much to my story, my husband and I have been trying for over a year now to get pregnant I had a chemical last year in aug. we are in my waiting window I am 7 days from starting but I am not sure if I o or not I took opks but it never was a solid line. after I got a 2nd line not solid It got lighter and lighter. We did the deed oct 31 nov 1,2,4 the opk was taken on the 1st. fingers crossed for you ladies
zebracakes17
Friend

Postby sunshinepgh84 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi everyone!

Update here for me - I have my pre-ART appointment on Monday for IVF. Hoping I'll start stims the following week-ish. I'll get the full schedule on Monday. We have no insurance for this, so yay. I yelled at a girl at my insurance company on the phone yesterday and then sent a scathing email about how she was super insensitive and that they really need to educate people better. Someone called me back to apologize and basically said I made the girl cry. Sorry, not sorry.

My doctor wanted to re-test my AMH and it was BA-AAD. Like in the severely low category. It's so so so low for my age it's kind of shocking, honestly. I feel angry, but then not at the same time because I have the ability to get an answer and move forward with IVF. But also mad at myself - why didn't we get married earlier? Why did we care if we were married to have a child? Why didn't I go see a doctor after 6 months instead of a year? Why did we move into a bigger, more expensive house?

My biggest fear is that IVF doesn't work. With my amazingly horrible AMH, I have no idea how I'm going to respond to stims - if at all - and if the eggs that are retrieved are plentiful and healthy. Hubs and I have to have some serious conversations about donor eggs. I'm still young (I don't feel young) but I guess by infertility treatment standards, I am young and healthy, which are also predictors of response to IVF so at least that is working on my side.
Me (33) DH (34)

sunshinepgh84
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups