Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:32 am

Happy Mother's Day to ALL of you wonderful ladies! Whether you have a child yet or not I believe every single one of you will experience mother hood. Those who have babies in heaven, you ARE mothers!!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, mothers to be and mothers wanna bes out there. I need to catch up so I won't try to do personals, which don't post half the time anyway. I am officially in my tww and we are about to put chicken breast on the grill to grill for my dear mother in law. It is my first mother's day without my mom so I am glad for the chance to celebrate with my mil. Baby dust sticky vibes and hugs to all my ladies.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Danaa » Sun May 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!
Loz thinking of you...
Everyone else hello:)
No personals today,sorry about that,i haven't been feeling to good today,i miss my boys,i miss feeling movements.....I guess I haven't healed just yet,my mom offered to give me money for a new try,very sweet of her.
Anyway I hope all of you had a nice weekend.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun May 14, 2017 4:29 pm

I'm sorry you are feeling rough today Danaa. Hey that's awesome your mom wants to contribute! I'd let her!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sun May 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Whoz, excited to see your results with clomid! I took a total of 7 rounds. I skipped it the last month but I know it is what got me ovulating and I used soft cups. As for the OPK testing, I really didn't rely on it too much and just bded like crazy!

Danaa, I am sorry I know today is hard. Hugs lady.

I am glad the hpt was negative. I hope to try for a BFP in November.
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun May 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Fly I didn't realize you guys used softcups. We did too the month I got pregnant.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sun May 14, 2017 7:59 pm

Danaa:Hugs

Mk: FX for you lady!!

Nickysy: Hope you are doing ok. I imagine you are having the jitters. I pray everything goes well with af, and all the upcoming protocols.

Whoz: Are you taking Clomid yet?

Fly: I can't get softcup to work. My cervix is turned up weirdly. I did use it to get pregnant with my daughter. FX for when you are ready for the next pumpkin.

Momma: Hey, ty. How you had a decent day as well. I spent mind getting the last of my pre AF symptoms. So it is a no go for this cycle. On to more blood work and higher dosage of Clomid.
Did I miss if you are doing a baby shower or not?

Start:How are you doing?

Loz:FX for you!!!!

Hugs EOE baby, banana

I'm just mellowing out till AF starts. Starting to wonder if my body doesn't want me to get pregnant. I do have Chiari but meh, I don't know. I'll be back in a week or so. Got some thinking to do.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Faith I've got to check your chart! I hate using my phone all of the time bc I can't see signatures.

Hello mk! Good to hear from you :)

Loz can't wait to hear an update!!

Whoz looking forward to your cycle this month on clomid. Praying that's all the boost you need!

Star how are you?

Today is our 18th anniversary. We are going to go have a nice dinnner and stay in a hotel tonight! I'm really looking forward to it. I have some weird rash on my neck and chest. It just little red bumps and it doesn't itch. That's one symptom I've never had in pregnancy. I've had spots on my face that get dark when I'm pregnant but that's it. I still don't feel any movement. I did gain 3 lbs this week which I was glad to see. I hope it's not 3 lbs a week from here on out!!

Hope everyone else is doing good :)
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Dana - I'm sorry mother's day was rough for you. I was thinking of you! *hugs*

Momma - that sounds like a nice time! Enjoy yourselves!

EOE - hi! Just a quick pop in from me.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

11/18/2017 - Our hearts will forever be changed. Our baby boy was born in to the hands of God at 39 weeks and 1 day due to a true knot in his cord. Truly heart broken.
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon May 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Loz: I am hoping you had an uneventful transfer today with no prodding at all. Fxed for a super sticky baby. Btw, I don't remember, are you transferring one or 2 embies?

Courtney: How are you feeling? Any plans for a baby shower?

Danaa: I am sorry you are feeling down today. Hugs. You will always be the beautiful mommy of your boys in heaven. I am glad about your mom trying to help. Thats awesome. My SIL from DHs side, MIL and my parents have all come forward to help us too.

Whoz: Can't say anything about opks. I have never really tried those. Whenever I took clomid, I actually got monitoring done to confirm ovulation. It did not change my regular pattern. O day on cd 11 or 12.

Faith: Sorry about the AFy feeling. Enjoy your thinking week.

Fly: Good to hear from you. And good luck for whenever you plan for a sibling for Remy.

Angela: Thank you for the wishes. And good luck with tww! I am glad that despite all the posting problems you face on the website, you still make an effort to comw here on the group and talk to us. Kudos.

EOE, hello.

AFM, nothing much to report. I went and met my friends 2 week old daughter yesterday. She is really cute and tiny. I bought some clothes for the little one. And a pair of beautiful white colored booties. I really hope I have a girl. Somehow, so many things available in market to deck them up. Clothes for boys can get so monotonous. (Of course, I will be happy with a boy too). Also, DH and I played Borderlands-2 on Xbox 360. Nice split screen game. Other than that, nothing much is happening. Waiting for AF to begin now.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Morning ladies! (Or afternoon/evening for you all I guess!) So the transfer yesterday went really well. She found my cervix right away, it barely hurt, more discomfort than anything else. We got to see our embryo on a screen first and we were in and out in 15 mins. We had 1 grade A blastocyst (my clinic only uses, A, B, C etc, not the full grading system, but she said it was a great embryo.) It wasn't hatching though. Out of the 4 they defrosted, the other 3 were not suitable for refreezing, which is what they expect and why they thaw 4 to begin with. Courtney, my clinic will only transfer 1 embryo at a time, it is their policy because most studies show there is no increase in the success rates but there are a lot of risks to the mother with multiples (particularly for me as I would get gestational diabetes). So I rested for the remainder of the day, watched some comedies (just some comedy specials we have over here, on a service called Stan, which is basically Aussie Netflix. We also played some Diablo 3, and packed up to go house sit for my in-laws for the next few weeks. She just told me business as usual, just no heat packs or hot showers, or heavy exercise, but brisk walking is fine. I am so nervous but trying to stay calm. My mum keeps referring to the embryo as her grandchild which I told her was stressing me out. We've nicknamed it Boba, as in boba Fett (because it was an FET haha). Dana, I have taken your advice and eaten lots of Brazil nuts. I've also been eating a lot of avocado because I read it was good for the uterine lining as well. They want me not to test until next Friday, may 26, but I'm sure I will cave before then as AF is due for me around Wednesday next week. Of course I have already calculated the potential due dates hahahaha.
Nicky, I love borderlands!! Such a fun game and the writing is so funny. You must be feeling a bit anxious waiting for your AF. I got really stressed about it when we did the month of IVF stims and I think it delayed my period. Are you still trying for a BFP in the meantime? I completely understand what you mean. Deep down, I would love to have a girl (both grandparents will already have grandsons and there is just so much cute girl stuff. Plus we already have a name picked out for a girl but not for a boy). It doesn't mean I wouldn't be THRILLED to be having a boy.
Whoz, I would recommend if you're unsure and you often get false positives, while they are more expensive - the clearblue digital is ideal. When you do the first test it measures your baseline oestrogen levels, and you will get high and then peak if you are actually ovulating. The high is the oestrogen and the peak is the LH. People who get the false positives tend to have a high baseline LH and so they get a positive without having high oestrogen, and you can't ovulate without that! Just a tip I have learned with my crazy cycles, unfortunately the cheapies only test LH.
Andi, hope everything is going well. When is your next scan?
Courtney, happy anniversary! 18 years, wow! Have you and Luke been married for 18 years or together for that long? Hope the rash goes away, is your skin any drier than usual?
Faith, good luck with your thinking. I hope your AF symptoms are actually BFP symptoms.
Dana, I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. Just know we are always here for you to vent to! Hugs, lovely.
Angela, what a tough Mother's Day for you but nice to be able to spend it with family. It's nice to hear from you when it lets you post! Good luck in the tww, I'm crossing everything for you.
Fly, how was your first Mother's Day? Did you do anything special?
Eoe who is out there reading along or who I have missed, sending baby dust your way! Xx
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:48 pm

Hello ladies and thanks for fx. Loz glad that the transfer didn't hurt much and got my fx big time for you that this works the first time. I love yoga and do it every night. It helps with the fibromyalgia that runs in my family. All the women get it. Other than the yoga, I don't take anything for it. All the pain medicine is based on opiates which are highly addictive and I've seen too many addicts in my family. Courtney congrats on the three lb gain. Try not to worry too much, I am sure you will fell movement too. I'm the middle child of five children and loved having all my sibling to play with. Faith hope those are bfp symptoms and not af. Nicksy can't wait till you have your ivf. Danaa it is great your mom wants to help. Andia glad you are at your 12 week point. Star, banana, baby dust, whoz, and fly hello beautiful ladies. So I've been dreaming about babies a lot. Hope that is a great sign. Been reading comic books with dh to pass the time. Nothing else much going on in this tww. Hade a great time cooking out. Dh invited some friends over from work and the worked on making songs together. Hugs baby dust and sticky vibes to all. Hope I didn't miss anyone.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby starMint » Mon May 15, 2017 5:54 pm

:grouphug:

just hopping on for a bit to see how everyone is doing. I've got nothing to report at the moment - just waiting for AF to clear up.
Loz - so happy to hear that your transfer went well. You made it past another hurdle!
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Loz that's great that all went well! I have everything crossed for you!! Just try to enjoy this time and the wait! I know it will seem like a long one. When do you go back to work? We've been married 18 years. We got married when we were 18. Everyone told us we wouldn't make it getting married so young but we have and it just keeps getting better!

Star hope af clears up soon and your new supplements work wonders for you this month!

Mk I get it it not wanting to take opiates. I have addictive tendencies and like I've said before I love pain meds so I stay away unless necessary then I only let dh dispense them and hides them. Better safe than sorry!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Loz: Nice to hear that the transfer went smoothly. Fxed for a beautiful baby. Girl or Boy, I hope you have a healthy little one. I have def picked up both girls and boys name. The clinic I go to, also has the policy for single embryo transfer, unless there is a specific reason, and multiple transfer is a necessity. And I am def anxious. We leave for my parents place on Sunday. Monday, we have an appointment with doctor. I am expecting AF to show up by Tues. So I will stay there, while DH will be back. He will come back at the time of egg retrieval. We did want to try in the meantime, but with travel for family function and all, didn't really give us too much time. We ended up doing IVI 2-3 times. Thats about it. I didn't exactly follow any days! Had a rough idea about the week, thats all. Loving borderlands so far. Quite comic writing, and still requires skill to play.

Angela: I love yoga too. Simply for the fact that every posture follows a rythm in tandem with breathing. And I get to do some stretching. Good luck with tww. Hopefully, your dreams are a real big sign.

Star: Hey.. Good luck with ovaboost in this cycle.

Courtney: Belated Happy Anniversary! I think i missed the part where you mentioned about it. 18 years. Wow. Me and DH have been married for 7, and together for 11 years. When is your next scan?
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups