Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

Postby babydust530 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi ladies,
I'm so sorry for my absence. I've been a mad woman between work and when I get home it's cooking and taking care of my toddler. I keep reminding myself to check the convo and then I forget.
I haven't gotten the chance to read everyone's updates but will do my best. I'm doing well. So far everything is progressing nicely and I have my nuchal translucency u/s next week. Again, I'm so sorry for my absence, but I'm trying my best to manage work and family stuff. Hope everyone is doing well!
I really hope to become more active on the forum again when my schedule comes down- I miss catching up with everyone.
Me: 32
DH: 32
Our little girl is 17-months old (born Oct. 2015)
BFP on 4/5/17 (est. due date 12/18/17)
babydust530
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:25 am

Thank god you are doing fine baby! We were so worried about you!!

I'm glad you all like the name Ben. Whoz I remembered you guys naming your last Ben. Do you mind? I mean we haven't made it definant yet but that's the one name we can agree on so far. I will be back with personals as I can't remember what everyone wrote since I'm on my phone. Bbl!!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:01 am

Baby im so happy you are doing ok!!we got scared when we didn't hear from you!!
And this is why I love you ladies so much,Courtney you asking Whoz if she minds you choosing Ben as a name for your boy is....I can't explain it in words.
I want to see another group being this considerate as all of us are.
I love you guys!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:05 am

Don't mind me im quite emotional these days.I cried this morning while I was talking with my sister.
My cousin gave birth and she hasn't seen the baby yet,I know she is pretty upset bcs I lost my boys but I told her im fine and she should go see the baby,God eventually will send her nephews and nieces and even kids of her own,this is just a test one of God's tests to see if we are strong enough.
As long as we are strong and healthy we can keep fighting!!!!
Remember INFERTILITY WARRIORS!!
God im going to make a meme out of this!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:44 am

Baby, glad things are progressing well! Thanks for checking in.

Dana, thank you for the encouragement about being infertility warriors! I am so sorry you are feeling so weepy today. You are such a great friend and relative to your cousin.

Momma, that is very sweet but of course you can name your baby anything! And, it's a very manly, handsome name.

Andi, so glad you're enjoying the pregnancy a little and I can't wait to see pictures of your house!

Lolz, does it seem real?

EOE, hello!

AFM, been having lots of fatigue and terrible heartburn (I never had heartburn but while being pregnant) but I am trying not to read in to it. I test on Saturday. Had a beautiful walk by the ocean today with DS and some friends. The beach roses were in bloom and smelt gorgeous. The sun was shining and the waves were crashing and we watched the surfers and played on the rocks and sand. I feel lucky to live in an area where we have ocean, lots of lakes, rivers and ponds and mountains not too far away.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby starMint » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi ladies!
whoz - I hope that the reflux is a sign!!! I'm a big fan of acupuncture
Dana - love emotional chemicals are good chemicals :)
Courtney - Ben/Bentley is a cute name. You'll need a top hat and gloves to go with the kid ;)
Fly - did I fail to comment on your cute Remy?! I want to pinch her cheeks lol
Loz - I'm happy you found an ob! and a whole year of maternity leave! whoah and you'll hopefully be in your new house :)
Andi - I hope you are enjoying your second tri! :) time flies!!!

AFM - I got a blazing +OPK this morning. Finally. Got a BD session in last night and am going to try for tonight and tomorrow. I'm going to try to be positive for this month.
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:11 pm

Whoz looking forward to ur test:)and im happy you enjoyed your walk,I wish I had someone I could take long walks.
Star yay for positive opk!!Get that egg girl!!!
Eoe hello:) I hope you are all doing ok.
I got pretty excited earlier this evening when I went to the bathroom and I saw brown tinted mucus but is been a few hours and nothing since,hopefully af shows up soon.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Dana: FX AF shows up really soon for you! I know how bad you want your cycles to line up with getting seen by the doctor. HUGS

Momma: That was so sweet of you to ask about naming him Ben. I agree with Danaa that this group is the sweetest ever. Such commitment to each other is so unlike any other forum I've seen. HUGS

Baby: Thank you for checking in :) Life gets crazy busy but we are here for when you need a break from it all.

Star: YAY! for being positive!!! That's what I'm talking about. Get some bd in!! What opk did you use? I haven't really done any this cycle yet because of the Clomid possibly giving false positives until I get closer to cd 13. I'm cd 10 today. I forget if you are charting or not will have to look at your siggy. FX!!

Nickysy: Hugs sweetie. I'm thinking about you. HUGS

Whoz: I didn't forget about your post you wrote. I will try to remember some of the questions. I hadn't responded in full because I was stressed out and wanting to kill people. Long story short, we met online, world wind 'friendship' long distance. We moved in together after only knowing each other for 3 months but this Saturday we celebrate of one year of marriage. I knew he had next to no libido when we met ( 1% of 100%). He's a gem that I couldn't pass up though. We are twins to a fault. Our difference we do have keep us from drowning each other out. I love him to pieces. So does my daughter who is not his biological child. But he has been her daddy since she was 3. She is now turning 7 this month and he can do no wrong in her eyes :roll: We are going in next week to get his low libido and low testosterone level investigated by a urologist. It will be a start to discovering if we can do anything about it. Either way, boinky or no boinky, I cannot imagine my life without him (granted it has taken a lot of 'pent up' nights and tears to get to a point of acceptance of finding other ways to meet my needs). I do thank you for asking and hope that wasn't too much. :D
I've also wondered about if I am done ttcing. I've always wanted more than one child but with all of my ttc issues over the years, I wonder if some thing is trying to tell me I'm done. I don't know. I figure I took all that Clomid this cycle so we will do IVI and see what happens. I do know that I do not want anymore Clomid though. HUGS

Loz: If I were pregnant, I would probably test up until the child is born :rofl: After waiting so long for a bfp, who can blame you. I hope you are feeling ok. How many weeks are you?

Fly: Remy is adorable as ever! :) I'm sorry its not working out in Colorado. So you are heading back here to Georgia? Remember I'm in North GA about 45 minutes from the Airport. You staying with family?

MK: Where are you at in your cycle? I'm sorry about the computer issues. Things ok with the family?

HI EOE if I missed you.

AFM: I'm am getting sick again. Right when its time to O. What gives? My body totally drops my immune shield and the only thing I catch is a cold. Egg just gets eaten up by my body like an invader. I'm not doing opks. Just going to IVI every other day starting Saturday. I'm happy with whatever happens this cycle and on because I know I've done everything I can do. I still need to do the 3rd day blood test but its too expensive right now. Anyway, :) , I am looking forward to celebrating our anniversary this weekend. It still blows my mind that he's mine. 8) I will catch ya'll later.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi Everyone...

Again thank you for being so supportive and understanding. While writing personals yesterday, i had tears in my eyes. And DH can't seem to figure out what happens here that I am so emotional about my friends. As Danaa puts it, we are definitely Infertility Warriors! And the fight doesn't stop.

Danaa: I am sorry you aren't feeling like yourself today. Hugs sweetie! I hope AF comes soon so that you can have your cycle aligned for next transfer asap.

Faith: Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. Like I said earlier, missing some faithisms here:) I am sory you aren't feeling that well again. High time you get tested. Such a cute story for you and DH. I am glad that despite low libido, you chose the person underneath! Thats awesome. Wishing you happy anniversary in advance. Have an amazing weekend celebration. Any special plans? As far as second baby is concerned, don't just give up yet. One thing is to think that the Universe is trying to stop you ( I had the exact same thoughts 3-4 days back), and the other way of looking at it is that timing isn't right. I do believe everything has a specific purpose to solve. Dots get comnected at the end.

Star: Yay for a positive opk! Get bding already!

Whoz: I hope the reflux is a positive sign for you! Waiting for you to poas!!

Andi: Thank you so much. I am glad you had a good trip. Enjoy your second tri!

Babydust: Good to finally hear from you. And to know that hou and little one are doing fine.

Courtney: Hoping you are doing well too. Me and DH also thought of names if we ever have kids that is. (Naisha for a girl-which means special, and Ivaan for a boy- meaning gods gracious gifts). I hope i get to use these names someday!

EOE, hello..
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:30 am

Ladies, please pray for Courtney. Her husband took her to the hospital because of heavy bleeding and they decided to keep her over night.
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:52 am

Omg Courtney!!!We are here for you praying!!!!!This is awful!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:59 am

anyone have an update for Courtney??
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Flybutter » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:05 am

"Well I rushed court to the ER tonight, she started bleeding a lot. Dr checked baby's heartbeat and it was good and also checked cervix it was closed, said bleeding was most likely coming from placenta. They moved her to a labor delivery room and gonna keep her overnight to monitor what's going on. And give her an ultrasound in the morning.

Please be praying for her and the baby. And also she's had a few contractions and we need those to stop and the bleeding to stop. She is scared to death and has a very negative attitude which we need that to change also but I understand the enemy is causing her to have lots of fear and we need that to stop also.

So I'm asking for lots of prayers please."

I don't think she will mind me sharing this with you ladies.
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 am

I really hope she can pull trough this!!!
This is not fair.....sooo fuckinng not fair.
Courtney stay strong!!As long as ur cervix is closed I think you are good.Cant they give something to stop the contractions?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:12 am

I am praying for you Courtney!! This is not happening. You and baby are going to be fine!
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups