Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

Postby faithrock » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Momma: It was fun. We even did Karaoke together (at home of course). As for orgasms, they will be a no go for me the entire Pregnancy as I just can't risk it before or after the cevical stitch. Heck, I'm used to waiting...hehe.Oh and please, tmi is out the window in my opinion. Granted folks stay within the context of what we go through TTC and being pregnant, I don't bat an eyelash. Nothing but support, realness and much needed laughter whenever possible. I know you will do just fine. You are half way there.Hugs
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:36 am

Faith, I love how you called your DH Mr. Libido!! So glad it was great in every way. I'd love if you could send your wedding photo again. I just remember you looking up at your DH beaming, and you looked so beautiful!

Momma, def not TMI! I remember in the second and third trimesters wanting to O every day at least and having to take care of it myself if DH did. ;-) For some reason it's a horny time! So, my gfs are all obsessed with Luke Bryan and think he's the hottest thing ever. I don't know why, but I think he's REPULSIVE! His mouth/lips really bother me for some reason and I just don't get it. Is that weird?

Lolz, how are you feeling? I still feel like I'm in shock about the pregnancy--like I keep waiting for you to announce you're pregnant but you already are!

Andi, what about you?

MK, do you have a plan?

Fly, are you worried that it will be hard to get pregnant again, or do you think thinks will just "click" this time around? I thought it would be as easy if not easier to get pregnant with #2 and was def taken for a ride. That's for sure! Hopefully it will be quick and smooth.

Dana, any luck with getting your cycles shorter? What will you do if you have to wait?

Star, what's been going on with you? What's your favorite thing about your house at the moment? Are you still planning another IVF attempt in August?

Wishfull and Banana we still think of you.

AFM, going to call the docs to get 150mg of clomid. Going to acupuncture tonighta and counselling on Wednesday. I am tempted to try 3-7 instead of 5-9 for clomid this time around... can't find any evidence that it's any better, though, and even that it might be worse for you? Ugh. Had to go to two baby showers this weekend. That was fine--it's the pregnancy announcements that kill me. My fears and desires are in battle with one another right now. I'm losing hope. Most of the month I'm okay, now, but that time of the month when i get a BFN I think about the future. The future of an only child and not having more little feet running around the house and seeing DS with a little buddy and not being able to breastfeed again, etc.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:46 am

Nothing is tmi here:))
Faith sooo no orgasms for me either if I get pregnant right?!I don't know how I'm going to be able to abstain myself bcs with my last pregnancy I was having very naughty dreams that sometimes lead to that.i gues my body was missing it,who knows.
Whoz good luck with clomid!!3-7 won't harm you or the eggs for sure.
Im happy you are having acupuncture and therapy,it will help!!
Hugs to you,not sure what to say to make you feel better,as long as you have the strength to keep trying there is the hope taht one day you will have ur little one.
Afm not much going on,taking soy and waiting to see what happens.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 am

Whoz 3-7 worked for me and 5-9 didn't but I did have 2 eggs that got fertilized by remember one didn't make it. My other was apparently a healthy egg since I have a healthy baby. Did you do 50 or 100mg last month? It's a hard call. You od at a normal time. I turned 30 and it was like someone clicked the libido on for me and turned it off on my dh! I wish we could just be on the same page! I want it even more now that I can't have it. I tried to get luke to just talk to me about it yesterday and he wouldn't even do that. He actually got mad at me. He thinks that me just getting turned on might cause a contraction or something. Haha I almost threw up last. Night. Luke jumped out of bed and started praying for me and it passed thank god! If anyone comes near me with the stomach bug I think I will run and hide!! I slept so good lastnight. My left eye seems weird this morning like I can't see out of it right. It's weird.
Whoz good luck with counseling. I am excited about my counseling session this week. One itbwill get me out of the house and two I just love talking to her.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:55 am

Hi everyone!!

Summer heat is driving me crazy. And work hours aren't helping either!!And i totally agree about this group with Courtney and Danna. Given a chance, I am definitely coming and hugging each of you personally. Beyond the limits of internet.

Courtney: I am glad you are back home and everything is going well so far. I am praying your baby is planning to cook till full term before being in your arms!

Danaa: From what I know, periods can differ after delivery, and can take few months to get back to normal. Ring your​ doc once. I am sorry you got reminded about your boys. But you can cry. The entire situation sucks, and there is no two way about it. Fact is, they are going to be a part of your existence. But you need to do whatever it takes to heal. You will always be the mom to both of them. When do you get to your clinic next?? I am so waiting for your next transfer to happen asap.

Fly: I am usually a dormant user for facebook. But I do keep checking it from time to time. Let me know if we can connect over fb too.

Loz: Get all the tests done.. I can't wait to see the first ultrasound of your baby!

Faith: Happy anniversary again. I am glad you had a fun weekend. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month. DH loves karaoke too.

Whoz: I am sorry about the BFN. Praying for you to find your strength and not give up. Good luck with clomid day 3-7. I have done that, and it certainly didn't harm the eggs. I am also glas about your counselling sessions. I am sure they will be a great help.

Star, Angela, Wish, Andi, Banana, Babydust: I hope you are all doing fine too.

AFam, nothing much is happening. Work is keeping me busy. Bc pills are causing me a bit of swollen breasts and its not funny! I already have big boobs.. I have also become extremely moody these days, thanks to going back and forth between steps. Nonethless, we spoke to endocrinologist today. And according to him, if my repeat test shows similar result with low TSH and normal T3 and T4, then there is nothing to do, and I can proceed with IVF in my next cycle. For now, I just have to wait it out till the test. Will be getting it done on Friday. Let's see where we are headed towards. DH has been a real sweetheart. I know he really wants a kid. But he also keeps telling me that my happiness is his first priority. And he is perfectly fine with not having one, if it means I can get out of the psyche of torture month after month. So glad we all have such good partners in life. Believe it, its not easy in India to not have a kid, without even the most random strangers judging you. Generation above us ws meant to believe that the purpose of female life is marriage and having kids.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:07 am

Danaa we must've posted at the same time bc I missed yours earlier. I guess dreamland is only place we can have sex. Haha bring on the dreams then if that's all I can get! You guys probably think that's all I want to do since that's all I've talked about the last couple posts. lol

Nicky I'm glad to hear that as long as all comes back good you can proceed. I'm pretty sure we all have great dhs. They are all supportive and just want our best interest at heart. Girls we have all been through so much! I think we need a good long break from anymore drama!! It's due time we get some smooth sailing!! It's coming for us!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:18 am

Loz - I saw your post. I'm prone to UTIs too! They suck! After a year of getting UTIs every 3-4 weeks, and some kidney infections, they finally said I need to take 100mg of macrobid after I have sex to prevent a uti from coming on. Check with yours but mine told me from the beginning when I was ttc that macrobid is safe. That's what I've been taking after sex.

I'll come back and do more personals later. Trying to catch up on work before I have to run in to town for my next doctor's appt.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:30 am

Whoz: HAHAHAHA...what you said about Luke Bryan. I had to look him up as I never heard the name before. He looks like a guy. A bit in love with his teeth but I tend to smile like that after leaving the dentist too. He doesn't do it for me either though. Yet, apparently he don't need us though because his following of women who do love his lips is big.
So, you are going to do 150mg clomid? Do it 3-7. Give more of a chance for more than one good follicle to grow but not too many. I don't want to do it anymore. It messes with my hormones. Or heck maybe its the Fertilecm I don't know. I mean it does give me fertile mucous but on of them bad boys has constipated me to no end. It can't be the prenatal because Ive been on it forever and it never did this.
I have one more at till I ovulate I guess. Last cycle it was cd 15 that I got the pain but temp didn't rise till 3dpo like usual. Right now I don't know what's going on as my temps seem to be climbing without the major O pain. I guess it didn't or won't happen.

Danaa: Having an O is up to you after the Cerclage is placed unless the doctor tells you pelvic rest. I just know after losing my baby the first time and not doing much of anything to cause me to go into labor. Then going through it again without doing anything while watching like a hawk....I know its a no brainer to not do anything at all to cause contractions. I wonder if being on suppositories the whole pregnancy would help keep contractions low. I mean I could just walk to the mailbox or slowly walk in a mall and I'd start bleeding. It was horrible. And I got horny...Oh believe me. So, it is a case by case thing.

Nickysy: Your husband is so sweet. And you do sound like a very loving couple with a partnership much sought after. I do understand your culture where it is expected to have a family. I know my family is from the old farm days and spitting out kids is normal. They don't have any problems. Then along comes me.... (crickets). We can only do so much though. Reality is what it is no matter how much want to fulfill our desires to have children. I am happy with my husband. We have a good thing going. I do have one child. I am immense fully thankful for her. But I wanted sooooo many. I've had to fold those cards and pray for just one more. Yet, after my awesome anniversary....heheh..a deep and I know I'll be ok if it doesn't happen for us. Yeah, I'll still go mad for a bit and break things but with the knowledge that I will eventually calm down (months, years...I'll get there :wink: )

I am super excited that no matter what you results are your doctor is like "Lets Do It". Miracles only need a spark of hope. I've got an infinite amount of hope for you two to have some miracle babies. HUGS

AFM: Ladies I'm in a tough spot right now. I just realized that my husbands sperm looks weird. I've always kind of went 'huh?' because I thought it was suppose to white and thick needing time to thin out before ivi. Not the case. It always comes out clearish and liquidy. I was married a long time ago and I've seen some naughty flicks and everyone was shooting out the pearly white stuff. Which made me look up sperm last night. And I found that it means theres not much sperm in the ejaculation. Most boys before puberty and going through it experience it but men will have the thick white or off white stuff 90% of the time.
I have only seen the white stuff ONCE and I was so shocked/excited and sad because I wasn't fertile yet with two more days till I even entered into that window. But that was it and I think it was like 2 and half months ago. I read diet, stress, temperature of testies , and the frequency can affect it.
So, I am feeling like I will not get pregnant this cycle. There is no way he has time to rebuild anything back up. It takes 74 days for sperm to mature. He seems to lose the good stuff really fast. I did see some with thickness and off white color but it wasn't during my fertile period. I was just trying to get him to release some so that the sperm we do use is fresh and not overcrowded with dead sperm(learned that while preparing for semen analysis). I didn't know then that he takes forever to build up a load.

All this Clomid I've been taking for nothing. I feel foolish and like I don't want to bother with ttcing. I'm so DONE with it. I'm already super impatient. So looks at the statistics we'd have to wait a good month or two for him to build up some fertile fluids. I know we've been waiting for so long already but when you KNOW there's no chance until the far off future you just want to go HULK on stuff. :roll:

We see the urologist today. Its a female. We don't know her. I'm trying to calm myself down. I just want to be listened to and get facts and solutions. I do not want to be dismissed. I can already hear' He is young but still at an age where his testosterone is dropping.' I'll be like 'it never rose...NEXT'. Its like he's been stuck in a prepubescent stage all these years. We are bringing his test results and praying they can get to the root of the problem. Cause there IS a problem. Ok, my shorts are starting to rip I need to calm down.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:44 am

Faith in glad he has an appt with urologist. I'd say just by look it would be hard to tell what's going on in there. I know this is getting pretty personal in the way of our dhs sperm but hey never tmi here! Our dhs would die if they knew we were talking about their semen. Haha my dhs always seem pretty liquidy and clearish. He has good amount of sperm too. I'm hoping that his analysis comes back perfect and you don't have to worry. I know it's hard to not though. Find some hope deep down and force it out!! Positive thinking is proven to help us a long. Hugs girl!!

Andi good to hear from you and let us know how your dr appt goes!

I just scheduled my next ultrasound June 29! Not too far away right?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:54 am

Andi good to hear from you .
Courtney I tried to make my husband have sex with me multiple times while the doctor said we can't and he never wanted he wouldn't even talk about it:))we have good men!!!I some men are really assholes and they pressure the women into sex when they are not alowed to I heard many stories.
Nicky Im really happy you start Ivf next cycle.Your husband sounds wonderful!!The heat is killing me as well,for
Some reason I feel super hot these days.
Faith I hope the urologist give you answers and solutions!!
As for the orgasms and sex and everything,the doctor never said don't orgasm he said no sex :))) I will have to specifically ask next time:)) I will try my best to abstain from them hopefully this time we get to 9 months.
You guys I can't focus these days I feel like a zombie:))
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:34 am

Danaa: Yeah, your husband is awesome and not like the majority of guys...lol. You will do well when you get your cerclage and go on a bit of bedrest. Feeling like a zombie? lol. Oh no. I suppose at this point you're doing all you can do to Ovulate and the waiting is super boring. I'm waiting too. I'm at my wits end with feeling like a might then nothing. And I took another test this morning and the control line is barely there. I've been getting blaring positives since Friday morning.
this morning's test (just started feeling O pains across lower abdomen...hhmmm)
IMG_20170605_104238521 (2).jpg
(155.96 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:49 am

Faith that opk looks bomb!!
I think you are about to O for sure.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 am

Danaa:OUCH...you are right. It's happening right now. I both sides are hurting. :( Kinda sad because I know there's a good chance there was no sperm in our ivi last night.

But I've been through worse...it's into the tww we go go.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:49 am

faithrock wrote:Danaa:OUCH...you are right. It's happening right now. I both sides are hurting. :( Kinda sad because I know there's a good chance there was no sperm in our ivi last night.

But I've been through worse...it's into the tww we go go.

Faith I didn't knew that ur husband has problems,you just discovered this last night?or you always knew something was up?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 am

Danaa: I've always wondered why it was the usual thick white stuff but didn't want him to feel bad so I never said anything. When we had a ivi session with white sperm I knew something was up because he clearly could produce what I call 'normal' looking sperm. I still thought any thing that came out was still sperm so no big deal. But last night I decided to look it up to be sure. And I found out its not the same. It means a very low low amount of sperm is in the semen. It may only take one but they have to get there first and most die along the way. I'm hoping to get some answers from the doc today. And hopefully its what we need to catch the eggies we have been missing.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups