Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be

Postby Flybutter » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Danaa, I am so glad to see you getting back into things now, let's see those opk's!

I think I will start charting again to kind of get a sense of what is going on with my body. Of course, my temps won't be accurate since I am awake at different times of the night and morning now, but they will give me a rough idea at least.
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Hi ladies! Omg I didn't read posts for a couple of days and the feed went crazy, so I'm so sorry if I miss any personals but I just couldn't catch up.
Nicky, when will your next blood test be (so I can not at all crazily count down the days with you ;) ) I really hope everything works out ok and it was just an anomoly.
Fly, are you still planning to start trying again towards the end of the year? Will you go straight onto clomid then or try without it for a little while first?
Courtney, how are you doing? Still bed-resting, is it driving you crazy or are you coping ok? I had no idea who luke Bryan was either. We don't have a lot of country music in Aus outside of Tamworth and Keith urban lol. Having said that his face was really familiar when I googled him...turned out I've seen him on Nashville hahahaha.
Angela, I do remember you telling us about the shot your mother was given. Was it you who was telling us that she carried that guilt around with her for years? Such a sad situation. You guys do have such a positive outlook though!
Dana, how is jack doing? I haven't heard any more about his antics for awhile, is he behaving himself? Do you have any recent pictures you can share, he's beautiful!!
Faith, wow you have been through a rollercoaster the last few days. Hoping the test gives you some answers. Sometimes we work our hubbies a bit too hard in the TTC-game and that can cause less semen as well. Hope you get to the bottom of it and have a nice solution either way. A Father's Day BFP would be great. When is Father's Day over there? It's not til September here so I was really confused at first about how long your tww was going to be haha. Then I remembered it's different elsewhere.
Andi, it is so good to hear from you and so happy everything is going well. It's nice that they were supportive of not doing a Pap smear.
Likewise baby it's good to know everything is going well, if busy!
Star, what's going on in your world ATM? Are you planning for IVF again? Have you thought about trying a different clinic if so?
Whoz, how did the acupuncture go? Fx that and the upped clomid dosage helps you this month. You made me laugh when you said you keep expecting me to announce I'm pregnant and then remember that I am...it's the same for me! I keep forgetting, as weird as that sounds. And it's still not really real to me yet. I think that will come with the scan next week. I am still protecting myself I guess. 2 baby showers in one weekend is rough! I've had 3 more people I know announce the gender of their babies this week, I didn't even realise they were pregnant. I think I must have blocked & deleted the news from my brain lol as they would have announced during our IVF Stims.
Those of you that found out the gender of your babies, did you do a big announcement for it? It seems to be the trend lately and I don't know how I feel about it. 2 of the announcements this week were videos where they popped a balloon and coloured confetti came out to announce the gender. Nick will not be finding out, but I will...but as I've said to him, if baby brain makes me slip up towards the end and let you know which flavour, too bad!! I've just always wanted to know and be prepared, even though I probably won't buy that many gender-specific things.
Symptom wise - the morning sickness has kicked in a little, or more accurately for me, evening sickness. It's like if I don't eat every 2 hours I feel awful - not just nauseous but more dizzy and exhausted. So I've been an eating machine, I CANNOT stop!! We are doing a walking challenge at work and I'm trying to keep my step average around 16k, so hopefully that counterbalances some of the crazy eating habits! I'm sure I'm putting on way too much weight, I don't want to weigh myself though and find out for sure hahahaha.
Sorry I'm rambling now! Wish, banana, still thinking of you both if you do read along. Eoe if I've forgotten you I'm so sorry.
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Loz28 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Oh! I forgot, I also got 3+ on the clear blue digital on Monday...peestick for your enjoyment!
Attachments
IMG_2668.JPG
Monday
IMG_2668.JPG (20.26 KiB) Viewed 858 times
TTC #1 since May 2015
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby whoz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:34 pm

I'll do personals later, but had to comment on a few things Lolz.

UPDATE YOUR SIG, GIRL! And maybe even put a little baby ticker in there. Did you think Luke Bryan was hot or not? I didn't want to find out the gender with DS which is uncommon these days. I loved it--so much mystery and fun at the birth!

EOE, still waiting for AF, it's late. But I'm 99% sure I'm not pregnant, so let's get this show on the road! Anyway, had a nice talk with DH after he was playing Fallout 4 last night (I bought him a PS4 to celebrate all his hard work this year, and didn't have any console). He said that he supports me doing a lap (even though surgery and surgery when you don't "need" or or even know if you need it is NOT something he likes) and even doing a bunch of rounds of IUI if I can help us. We won't do IVF for personal reasons. So, that made me feel better. He's tight with money (cuz we don't have a lot) but he's supportive and says it's worth it. It makes me feel like my time isn't running out as much, now.

First counselling sesh tomorrow.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Loz28 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:28 pm

I know I should Whoz. Do you know I've actually gone to do it but can't bring myself to until after the ultrasound! I'm glad you and DH have a plan!
And NO! He is not my cuppa tea. I like a man with a bit more... not bad boy vibes exactly, but just less clean cut! Ironic given my hubby is as preppy has they come hahahaha!
TTC #1 since May 2015
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:45 am

Danaa: YAY!! Start using the opks right away. Soy makes your O change. I hope the tests reveal what is up too. I'm sure nothing major is wrong but looking forward to some answers.

Loz: :D HA!! That was funny. If I'm waiting that long still, I think its safe to say I was pregnant :rofl: Thank you for sharing your digital with us. And yes, the eating is MAD, do what you can to get the calories in while not eating a horse in the process...hehehe

Whoz: Awwww, your dh warmed my heart so much. It does help to know there are still avenues available to ttcing a bit longer. And I'm sure Fallout 4 didn't hurt either...I mean seriously, you rock!!! HUGS IUI may bee all you need. A good trigger shot, progesterone..think the body just needs help here and there. We won't be doing IVF either so IUI would be our last ditch effort as well. Here's to putting some fire und AF tardy tell so you can get to your next cycle already....more HUGS.

HI EOE HUGS

AFM: I'm 2dpo and not going to chart anymore. My temp rose today and I am happy with that. My only symptoms are sore bbs and gassy tummy. I'll track my symptoms but the temps will stop on 2dpo. Nope. Don't even want to know what is happening. I'll find out the day before Father's day with a test. ONE test. Oh, that sounds insane but that's where I'm at in this crazy ttc experience. ;)
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:00 am

Loz that test looks wonderful:)Jack is doing alright,he still gets himself into trouble:))but I love him very much and he doesn't get a time out or anything:))
Whoz Im very happy that your husband is supportive of you getting a lap surgery,I hope it helps and get you pregnant in no time.
Fy temping will help even if it won't be that accurate at least you will have an idea.
Faith one test?Are you sure:))))well if that one test will show a bfp than that is all you need.
Eoe hello I'm going to make a new home today with the same name.
Attachments
IMG_5693.JPG
My boy jack
IMG_5693.JPG (184.43 KiB) Viewed 840 times
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:15 am

Hi Danaa, I can't find the new thread. :)
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 am

faithrock wrote:Hi Danaa, I can't find the new thread. :)

Didn't had the time to make it yet.
If you want you can do it
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:33 am

No joke my whole kitchen is filled with garbage,is cleaning day
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Hey girls! Just popping into say hello and I'm still doing good. I see I have a lot of posts to go through for personals so hope to get caught up on that later. I got to get out of the house earlier for counseling which was nice. Back home laying down at the moment. I found a good book and I'm crocheting a baby blanket so I have a few things to keep me busy for now ...
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:30 pm

My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups