2018 Baby Buddies (2)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies (2)

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 am

Courtney: I am also VERY type A. I suggest keeping yourself busy. Go on walks, read a trashy novel (or four), tell your partner to help you with a home project that you've been putting off, clean the HECK out of your house. Those were all my go-to TWW distractors!
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Tue May 30, 2017 7:34 am

Helloooo new ladies Courtney and Fiona! I have a little bit in common with both of you (apart from TTC that is), I'm a Brit who is now living in upstate NY and I used to live in Australia too! I still have family living in both countries.

Courtney - Maggie's advice is good. Keep busy, keep your mind occupied otherwise...well you know...you'll drive yourself bonkers. :D

Libby - awwwww, how lovely he/she was dancing for you. :mrgreen:

Kathryn - yay for the ovulation and sorry about the sore nips. Just shows you had a crackin' ovulation. FX for you.

Bre - loving the constant positives on all tests. Really happy for you. :mrgreen:

Kat - meh, sorry about her showing and let's hope the upped dosage of Femara does the trick. :fingers crossed:

Hey Eoe,

AFM, am enjoying my cycle off. A section of my back garden has been plowed and I'm planting corn. Back breaking, exhausting and it really makes me appreciate the type of farmers that existed 100-200 years ago. Before any proper farming equipment/machinery. The only consolation is that I can fart out loud and no one can hear it or be offended. I think it was the Kashi cereal... :oops:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 am

Oh and Dawn I didn't know if you knew about fairhaven health's "ovaboost". In case you did not know, it has myoinositol in it which is meant to help women with pcos conceive? I'm taking it for egg quality and I'm on my second bottle, it has melatonin in it and I take all four pills at night and I sleep like a baby! I'm still praying for you and hoping that you get some resolution soon.
http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ovaboost.html

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crps369 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:43 pm

SEL wrote:Oh and Dawn I didn't know if you knew about fairhaven health's "ovaboost". In case you did not know, it has myoinositol in it which is meant to help women with pcos conceive? I'm taking it for egg quality and I'm on my second bottle, it has melatonin in it and I take all four pills at night and I sleep like a baby! I'm still praying for you and hoping that you get some resolution soon.
http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ovaboost.html

I'll look into it. Thanks. Well after over 70 days I started spotting for a week. Then AF showed but it was light for a few days...now back to spotting. I don't think she can make up her mind. PCOS sucks...
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby feefee87 » Wed May 31, 2017 2:43 am

Hi Ladies
Thank you to all of you for the lovely welcomes, you all seem so nice and its great to be able to share this journey with other women going through the same things!

Bre - congratulations - praying for a sticky bean for you!

Simone - your garden is sounding fab and it's great to have a distraction from TTC. I LOL at the farting comment!!

Dawn - I too have PCOS so understand your frustrations, although my longest cycle was 52 days (it felt like a year). But since losing weight they have become so much more regular instead of anything from 29-38 days the last 3 months and it looks like this one as well have been 28 days!!!
Now I'm not for one minute saying you need to lose weight as I'm sure your perfectly fine but I've read so many good things about it helping (Please don't hate me for saying this!!!).

Kathryn -have you got crosshairs yet? Sore boobs are always my way of knowing that I've ovulated so I'd say yes you've got plenty of progesterone floating round your body right now, fingers crossed you caught the egg!

AFM - I'm 9DPO today and I've had a few "symptoms" such as increased appetite, tiredness and very mild AF cramps on 7/8DPO. But I've had "symptoms" before and nothing came of them so not reading much into it, I will await AF on Sun/Mon and test afterwards if late.

I also finally got the call from the hospital with a date for our first referral appointment but it's not until 29th August, 3 whole months away (that's the NHS for you, free but takes forever).
I honestly nearly cried when I realized how long it was going to be before we saw anyone! I can keep calling to see if they have any cancellations but if not then I guess we keep trying on our own?

Best wishes to all!
feefee87
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Wed May 31, 2017 5:15 am

Fiona, yeah. The only thing you can do while you wait is keep trying! Your symptoms sound promising though! :)

Bre, Kat, how are you ladies feeling? Also, how would you feel about starting a pregnancy board?
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby thirdnerd » Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 am

Hi guys! I got my crosshairs 4 days ago and then had a big temp jump today. I've been temping low this time, so now I'm wondering if I actually Oed last night, as my post-o temps are usually aroun d98.0. Who the hell knows, lol.

I also have PCOS... it's the worst. I have never had regular cycles and now that I'm actually trying, it's an uphill climb to get my hormones and body to cooperate! Also, if I could drop 30 lbs, I'm sure that would help. :D

Hope the rest of you have a good day and everyone is doing well!
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Veronica86 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:30 am

Welcome Courtney and Fiona!! Fiona, I'm pretty sure we were in a different buddy group together in the past... hope you're doing well!!

Kathryn- I think your cross-hairs are right. Your OPK's plus temps all show you O'd on CD20. And way to go on your BD timing.. holy moly! ;)

AFM- I am at 8 DPO today. My chart is looking good.. boobs are feeling sore and achy (started feeling sore around 1/2dpo vs. 7/8 dpo like normal). I tested this AM and BFN. But of course I know it's early!

How is everyone else doing?
Me (31) and DH (32)
TTC #1 as of Jan. 2016!!!

My Ovulation Chart

BFP on 3/22/17- :angel: mc @ 6 weeks 5 days

BFP on 6/4/17 - :angel: mc @ 5 weeks 6 days

BFP on 10/4/17- EDD June 17th, 2017
Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mluevano0814 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:56 am

Hi All! I've been following this thread (as well as others) for the past couple of months as we are TTC #1. I'm currently 5 DPO and patiently (impatiently) waiting in the infamous TWW...
Had some light cramping yesterday, upper abdomen pressure today. Just hoping for a BFP next Friday 6/9! Has anyone had upper abdomen pressure in their TWW or has it mostly been lower?
Me (Megan): 26
DH: 39

TTC#1 since February 2017!
San Diego, CA
mluevano0814

Postby kjohnell » Wed May 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi all! How is everyone doing!! Getting excited to see some tests for some of you TWWers!!

Maggie, Bre, I would love to start a pregnancy board! I don't know how to start one though. I'm sure I could figure it out on my laptop. But if you start one I'll be there for sure!

Feeling kinda meh - biggest symptom is fatigue. I am seriously a walking talking zombie. DH is like "why are you so tired?" My reply "Hmm I don't know maybe it's the spinal cord and cerebral cortex I made last week or the heart I'm making this week. What did you do?" Also weird craving for hot dogs/corn dogs??! Odd I know.. First u/s is 6/5 - and I'm sooo excited!

How are you feeling Bre, Maggie? Bre, anymore tests?
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kat): 33
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/2017!!!
kjohnell
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Wed May 31, 2017 12:44 pm

I am legitimately EXHAUSTED! Also, morning sickness has already made it's appearance. This has been the worst time of brushing my teeth that I've ever had I think. Besides my boobs being TOTALLY in the way when I sleep though, I'm decent, just tired. I'll figure one out and put the link here for us.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Wed May 31, 2017 12:48 pm

kjohnell wrote:Hi all! How is everyone doing!! Getting excited to see some tests for some of you TWWers!!

Maggie, Bre, I would love to start a pregnancy board! I don't know how to start one though. I'm sure I could figure it out on my laptop. But if you start one I'll be there for sure!

Feeling kinda meh - biggest symptom is fatigue. I am seriously a walking talking zombie. DH is like "why are you so tired?" My reply "Hmm I don't know maybe it's the spinal cord and cerebral cortex I made last week or the heart I'm making this week. What did you do?" Also weird craving for hot dogs/corn dogs??! Odd I know.. First u/s is 6/5 - and I'm sooo excited!

Here's the link! You have to re-register for your username and password again. :roll: http://www.twoweekwait.com/preg/communi ... 3&t=272880
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 pm

mluevano0814 wrote:Hi All! I've been following this thread (as well as others) for the past couple of months as we are TTC #1. I'm currently 5 DPO and patiently (impatiently) waiting in the infamous TWW...
Had some light cramping yesterday, upper abdomen pressure today. Just hoping for a BFP next Friday 6/9! Has anyone had upper abdomen pressure in their TWW or has it mostly been lower?
hello and welcome and to answer your question, "yes!" I had the same kind of pressure when pg with my son. Hope this is a good sign for you.

Maggie - you are not alone. As soon as hcg is in my body I'm heaving in the morning.

I hate posting on my phone. So will do proper post tomorrow. Am happy to report my Kashi cereal has left my body. Omg. I'm never eating it again. I thought I was going to pass away. I don't know what it is in it - maybe too much fiber? Heck no, never again.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Wed May 31, 2017 2:44 pm

kjohnell wrote:Hi all! How is everyone doing!! Getting excited to see some tests for some of you TWWers!!

omg. This made me laugh (about the spinal cord!) Excited for your u/s.

Keira - are you still around?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crps369 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Fiona- I don't hate you lol. I am a little overweight and have been trying to lose weight. Unfortunately my health problems make it even harder for me to lose weight. But even my doctors say I'm fine weight wise. I just wish it would end already lol
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups