2018 Baby Buddies (2)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies (2)

Postby Mamabear25 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Is there a new thread I'm not aware of or is it just really quiet here?
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby SEL » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:24 am

LOL Taylor - yes, the pg ladies pissed off ha ha (just kidding just kidding! :D ). You can find them here. http://www.twoweekwait.com/preg/communi ... 3&t=272880 I pop in and check on them and say Hi from time to time. But yeah, pretty much dead in here now :(

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby feefee87 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:06 am

Hi I'm still here and not pregnant!!! Lol
Just having a busy weekend enjoying the sun (doesn't happen very often in the UK)
I'll do updates later!
feefee87
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:54 am

Hey now! ;) I'm still here. How you doing Taylor? When will you test? Sorry, it's been a busy weekend, and today is a bittersweet Father's Day since it's my first with my dad being gone.
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 am

Awwww Maggie, that's some tough shizzle to deal with. Crap, there's nothing I can say to make you feel better. Thinking of you XX.

And Fiona hi! What? There is sun in the UK? Lol! Seriously, enjoy it! I was watching Michael McIntyre on YouTube talking about Brits on holiday. I nearly wet myself laughing. I love him.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Newgirl » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:34 am

I was wondering where everyone went lol. Is everyone waiting to o or what?
Bre & Andrew
TTC since March 2016
MC @ 7w4d 9/30/16
BFP - 5/27/17
EDD 2/5/18
Newgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SEL » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:34 am

Hey Bre - I am waiting on AF. Temp won't drop, am 14dpo but still bfn. To be fair, it was my cycle off so I shouldn't really expect too much. I'm sure she'll be here soon with her little black hat lol.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Hey!!

I'm still here! Got a UTI at 3 dpo and trying to recover! I'm currently 7dpo. I had a hot flash yesterday that lasted 10 min LOL I got excited for 2 seconds then remembered I took Femara. :rofl: So who knows! Today, I can barely keep my eyes open and I have a wet feeling in my ladyparts. No CM though.

I hope everyone is doing well !
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Mamabear25 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:32 pm

8DPO, Not testing until at least Thursday.
Sorry Maggie, I bet today is rough for you :( hugs.

AFM: Just feeling super normal. :P
No sore boobs no cramps, nothing out of the ordinary, trying to stay sane as usual.
Is anyone else in the tww? Or waiting to O?

Also Kat, yay for cycle buddies! I didn't think anyone else was close with me in the tww :)
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Newgirl » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:55 pm

Maggie i feel your sadness. My grandfather has been gone just about 2 months and he was the best and only version of a father I ever had.

To the ladies waiting to test good luck! I hope you join us on the other side soon!
Bre & Andrew
TTC since March 2016
MC @ 7w4d 9/30/16
BFP - 5/27/17
EDD 2/5/18
Newgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby thirdnerd » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:38 pm

I'm here too, but in that boring, pre-O phase. CD9... finished up with Femara on CD7 and am now waiting to see if any magic happens. I'm hoping it will bump up my O date, which has been around CD 20 for the past few cycles. Hope to hear some good updates from the rest of you ladies soon!
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KittyKat414 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Mamabear25 wrote:8DPO, Not testing until at least Thursday.
Sorry Maggie, I bet today is rough for you :( hugs.

AFM: Just feeling super normal. :P
No sore boobs no cramps, nothing out of the ordinary, trying to stay sane as usual.
Is anyone else in the tww? Or waiting to O?

Also Kat, yay for cycle buddies! I didn't think anyone else was close with me in the tww :)

YAY!!! I may test on Friday if I feel brave, that would be 11-12dpo. I have a freakishly long LP so I'd still be 5 days away from AF then. So, I dunno! :doh:
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby BrookeMc » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:45 am

Hello! I'm new here and looking for some support. Introduction first! My husband and I have been together for 8 years. We were engaged for 5 years before finally getting married in 2015. Right after we were engaged my husband was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. After 4 years of meds, a bowel obstruction that led to an emergency bowel resection surgery, and a lot of prayers, he went into remission and we were able to have the beach wedding of our dreams. We are very blessed.
After being married for a year, and living together for 7 years we decided in the summer of 2016 that it was time to start a family. I'm a teacher so planning and timing is everything when it comes to starting a family. Unfortunately, our first 3-month window of opportunity came and went without success. I know... 3 months isn't that long to be ttc and I'm okay (was okay) with that. We have since talked and decided to open our window of opportunity a bit and are going to try again starting in August.
Now here comes the part where I need some help. Today my SIL announced she is pregnant. I. Am. Devastated. A baby is a blessing and I'm so excited to be a first-time aunt but I am also so heartbroken. Everything between my husband and his sister has been a race/competition. It may just be coincidence but I feel as though when she gets a hint/whiff/indication that we are about to make an important life decision, she makes the leap first. Stealing the thunder and excitement of the moment. She was engaged (to a now ex) the same week we were, bought the same car the week we bought a car, years down the road bought a truck that my husband lusts over the same time we traded a truck for a more affordable car. All of these things were done within the same week but ALWAYS before us. We've been leaving subtle hints about our plans when asked by family when we are going to have babies. We are expected to be the first to have babies in the family in 11 or 12 years. We are married, have great careers, and are so ready. I just can't believe in my heart that this is a coincidence. I'm really struggling with my emotions. I'm angry, sad, heartbroken. I feel guilty and like I'm a terrible person for being jealous. I'm sure I'm not the first or only person to go through this situation. I just need some advice on how to get through it. I've cried off and on and I haven't been able to sleep since finding out. Luckily I'm on summer break.
Sorry for the loonnnggg post. I'm glad I've found this board and I'm excited to have a group to share my journey with ❤️
BrookeMc

Postby SEL » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:51 am

BrookeMc wrote:Hello! I'm new here and looking for some support. Introduction first! My husband and I have been together for 8 years. We were engaged for 5 years before finally getting married in 2015. Right after we were engaged my husband was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. After 4 years of meds, a bowel obstruction that led to an emergency bowel resection surgery, and a lot of prayers, he went into remission and we were able to have the beach wedding of our dreams. We are very blessed.
After being married for a year, and living together for 7 years we decided in the summer of 2016 that it was time to start a family. I'm a teacher so planning and timing is everything when it comes to starting a family. Unfortunately, our first 3-month window of opportunity came and went without success. I know... 3 months isn't that long to be ttc and I'm okay (was okay) with that. We have since talked and decided to open our window of opportunity a bit and are going to try again starting in August.
Now here comes the part where I need some help. Today my SIL announced she is pregnant. I. Am. Devastated. A baby is a blessing and I'm so excited to be a first-time aunt but I am also so heartbroken. Everything between my husband and his sister has been a race/competition. It may just be coincidence but I feel as though when she gets a hint/whiff/indication that we are about to make an important life decision, she makes the leap first. Stealing the thunder and excitement of the moment. She was engaged (to a now ex) the same week we were, bought the same car the week we bought a car, years down the road bought a truck that my husband lusts over the same time we traded a truck for a more affordable car. All of these things were done within the same week but ALWAYS before us. We've been leaving subtle hints about our plans when asked by family when we are going to have babies. We are expected to be the first to have babies in the family in 11 or 12 years. We are married, have great careers, and are so ready. I just can't believe in my heart that this is a coincidence. I'm really struggling with my emotions. I'm angry, sad, heartbroken. I feel guilty and like I'm a terrible person for being jealous. I'm sure I'm not the first or only person to go through this situation. I just need some advice on how to get through it. I've cried off and on and I haven't been able to sleep since finding out. Luckily I'm on summer break.
Sorry for the loonnnggg post. I'm glad I've found this board and I'm excited to have a group to share my journey with ❤️

Welcome Brooke and sheesh - she sound like a really immature piece of work. Def some issues there.
As for you and your feelings regarding TTC, we ALL understand. All I can say is concentrate on you, try and be happy and peaceful as negativity will only hurt your chances. You could increase the stress hormone cortisol and make your body unhappy. Are you temping and using opks? If not, my advice is to start as both will give you a peek into your fertile window. Good luck and it is nice to have a new member here. :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kjohnell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:51 am

I'm still here too keeping an eye on you guys!!

Sending love, prayers, and mucho babydust!
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kat): 33
DH: 29
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/2017!!!
kjohnell
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups