2018 Baby Buddies (2)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies (2)

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 am

Brooke, Welcome! :) Yeah, your SIL sounds like she has some stuff she needs to work out...

Hi EOE!

I just had my first appointment, and while I don't want to bring anyone down, I'm just stoked, so I wanted to give an update. Baby M is measuring at 7w5d, which I thought I would be 8 weeks today (close enough), EDD according to the doctor is January 31st, and heartbeat was 162.

I'm sending so much baby dust to you all!!! <3 <3 <3
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby thirdnerd » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 am

Maggie and Kat- I, for one, totally welcome you guys posting updates! I love hearing about success stories, since we all met through here because we all were struggling with TCC to some degree. We might be envious a bit, but it doesn't mean that we can't still be supportive and share in your joy.

Brooke: I understand how frustrating it feels to be always feeling one-upped. It's a difficult position to be in. I've found that people who feel the need to be like that have something missing in their own lives... Welcome to the group and I hope you find this board as supportive as I have.
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby thirdnerd » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 am

PS. I totally LOL'ed because I just saw that my group status has recently changed to "TTC Princess". What the...?
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Newgirl » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:42 am

Welcome Brooke - It's OK to be upset when someone gets pregnant when you're trying but don't let it pull you down just keep focusing on yourself and your journey. Everyone's journey is different - some are short and some are long. There were plenty of days I would be down after seeing friends announcing that they're expecting after we were trying for so long. I would recommend (like Simone said) tracking your basal temp and using OPKS. It took us 14 continuous cycles with a miscarriage 6 cycles in. I just got my BFP at the end of May and i hope it sticks.

Good luck to those who are testing soon!
Bre & Andrew
TTC since March 2016
MC @ 7w4d 9/30/16
BFP - 5/27/17
EDD 2/5/18
Newgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:01 am

thirdnerd wrote:PS. I totally LOL'ed because I just saw that my group status has recently changed to "TTC Princess". What the...?

Yeah, your status changes vs how much you post.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:51 am

Hey Maggie- that news is so awesome! :D :D :D :D and such a nice thing to happen for you after yesterday's difficulties!

Kathryn - Love your new profile pic and title! :D

Kat (Kitty) - omg, your willpower is mindbending. I would have to test.

Oh I forgot Brookemc (I take it your first name is Brooke) when we make a new thread, we will add your name to the front page. I can't do it now, because Becca (the thread originator) is having a break and only she can do that until I make a new thread for her when we get to 20 pages.

Kat -(Kj) - Hi momma - how are the little ones?

EOE - Hi

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby feefee87 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi Ladies

Great to hear from you all I love seeing all your updates!

I'll do a proper update to you all when I get chance!

CD16 and I've not had a +OPK but I ran out yesterday so haven't had chance to test again, I've still got watery cm so don't think I've ovulate yet?
My temps are still fairly similar, I'm still waiting for a spike to confirm things but it doesn't help that the weather here is quite warm so don't know how much I can trust them?

Anyway DH and I are still BDing every other day to cover our bases but it seems I'm gonna have a long cycle this month (the last two I've ovulated CD13/14) guess not this month?

Speak soon!
feefee87
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:31 pm

feefee87 wrote:Hi Ladies

Great to hear from you all I love seeing all your updates!

I'll do a proper update to you all when I get chance!

CD16 and I've not had a +OPK but I ran out yesterday so haven't had chance to test again, I've still got watery cm so don't think I've ovulate yet?
My temps are still fairly similar, I'm still waiting for a spike to confirm things but it doesn't help that the weather here is quite warm so don't know how much I can trust them?

Anyway DH and I are still BDing every other day to cover our bases but it seems I'm gonna have a long cycle this month (the last two I've ovulated CD13/14) guess not this month?

Speak soon!

Watery CM is just as fertile as EWCM! Some women never get EWCM. Maybe try mucinex around your fertile period/closer to a positive OPK. It SERIOUSLY helped me. :)
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Hey Fiona - dang it, hope you get a rise soon but eod is perfect - keeps the swimmers fresh and the more times you do it......... :D

Maggie - which cough syrup did you use? If you have time can you post a link to it - someone said not to use the one with the "DM" in the title.....?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Yes! Except mine wasn't a syrup, they were tablets. I had a cold/allergies anyway, so I was using them for dual purposes. Lol. Yeah, you'll want to get the just plain ole' regular one. Mucinex or the generic name is Guaifenesin. The DM is for wetter coughs, so it dries you up. I know that Kat (KittyKat) got some in the liquid form.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 pm

TwoToThreePlease wrote:Yes! Except mine wasn't a syrup, they were tablets. I had a cold/allergies anyway, so I was using them for dual purposes. Lol. Yeah, you'll want to get the just plain ole' regular one. Mucinex or the generic name is Guaifenesin. The DM is for wetter coughs, so it dries you up. I know that Kat (KittyKat) got some in the liquid form.

Wish I could insert an emoji thumbs up here lol. Thanks, I will look into it :D

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:48 pm

You're very welcome!
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Maggie- I totally read through your guys entire pregnancy thread :) love all of it. Don't ever feel bad for updating those of us still trying. Sure it's bittersweet but I'm sure everyone still wants to be in the loop :) I saw someone on there is having twins! Omgosh haha :)
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby kjohnell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 pm

Lol yup that's me!! Two little beans - can you believe it!!? I still can't. I'm gonna have 8 little limbs poking me in a few months haha! Well there's definitely a higher probability of multiples with the fertility drugs! Risk I was willing to take I guess but we are over the moon!!

Welcome Brooke! You've found a great group of women here!

I miss you Becca if you're lurking at all - hope you're doing alright. Sending thoughts and prayers.
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kat): 33
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/2017!!!
kjohnell
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KittyKat414 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:53 pm

SEL wrote:
TwoToThreePlease wrote:Yes! Except mine wasn't a syrup, they were tablets. I had a cold/allergies anyway, so I was using them for dual purposes. Lol. Yeah, you'll want to get the just plain ole' regular one. Mucinex or the generic name is Guaifenesin. The DM is for wetter coughs, so it dries you up. I know that Kat (KittyKat) got some in the liquid form.

Wish I could insert an emoji thumbs up here lol. Thanks, I will look into it :D

Yes, I find the liquid works faster but I found the pills and took the highest recommended dose this cycle and my CM was fabulous even though it took a bit longer for the CM to show up.
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva