2018 Baby Buddies (2)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies (2)

Postby feefee87 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Thanks Simone I'm so happy I seem to have finally ovulated and we've done as much as we can BDing wise so now it's down to Mother Nature!!!

I'd love it if I had to cancel the appointment because I got my BFP if would be so ironic!

I'm sorry AF got you but it's great to see that you've taken it with such a positive attitude, usually the first day I can't be around anyone without kicking off big style!

Haha love the "pad" joke great sense of humour you've got there!
feefee87
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Mamabear25 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Temp went back up :)
I'm hesitant to test,i just don't want to see a bfn...
I only have one dollar store test, and if my temp isn't down Sat I will test.. even though everything was timed "perfectly" I still feel really down because I feel it's just going to be like every other month. Negative. Negative. Negative. 8 months of seeing bfns, I'm feeling a little pessimistic.. sorry guys
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby KittyKat414 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Mamabear25 wrote:Temp went back up :)
I only have one dollar store test, and if my temp isn't down Sat I will test.. even though everything was timed "perfectly" I still feel really down because I feel it's just going to be like every other month. Negative. Negative. Negative. 8 months of seeing bfns, I'm feeling a little pessimistic.. sorry guys

I feel ya.. 5th medicated cycle here ..(7yrs TTC though) Had some weird cramping today.(10dpo) Felt like AF was arriving this AM then weird pinchy achy cramps tonight. Now its all gone. I'm not testing yet because BFNs suck more than AF. FX'd for you!
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
TTC on and off for 7 long years
DH=Perfect in every way
Dx: Mild PCOS
Metformin 1000mg
HSG: 11/08/16 shows left tube may be blocked
6 Femara cycles = :bfn:
NTNP and Praying for a miracle

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Court2017 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:02 am

Simone - I am an RDH. I am going on holidays next month so am looking forward to a well deserved break and it just so happens my predicted O is right in the middle. Hoping no stress will help things along :)

Fiona - I am glad your appointment got brought forward. Wouldn't it be nice to have to cancel. FX for you!
Courtney
TTC #1
Court2017
Friend

Postby SEL » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:02 am

feefee87 wrote:Thanks Simone I'm so happy I seem to have finally ovulated and we've done as much as we can BDing wise so now it's down to Mother Nature!!!

I'd love it if I had to cancel the appointment because I got my BFP if would be so ironic!

I'm sorry AF got you but it's great to see that you've taken it with such a positive attitude, usually the first day I can't be around anyone without kicking off big style!

Haha love the "pad" joke great sense of humour you've got there!

Haha- yes, you have to have a sense of humour (<-- spelt the English way ha) when ttc. I guess I feel easy going about it all, because I know deep down that that perhaps the IVF we are planning will do the trick. Have to lose the extra padding first though. Oh by the way, have you ever tried the SP version of SW? Omg, I love it. I lose more on it than I do on the regular EE plan. So happy. DH loves it too and he's getting ready to ditch his fat boy pants and go back into his smaller ones. :D

Court - wow girl 100 hours of that type of work - you def need a break and how cool that your O will happen in your break. :D

Taylor - Omg, I so hear you on not wanting to test and the 8 months of nothing. I understand the pessimism too. Especially when it was so easy for you before. Fx that this is your month.

Kat - uhuh, the BFN's suck more than AF totally. I so hope the upped Femara dose does the trick and yay on cramping.

Hey eoe.

AFM, well I have decided to not medicate this cycle. I'm still taking my ovaboost and other supps, but I want to give my body a break over the Summer from all of the meds (and save some moolah), for the IVF in the fall. We'll still do planned Bd'ing and I'll still temp and chart etc, but it will be unmedicated. I O on my own so that's good, we're still in with a chance there, but I guess I just want to give my body a break because I know there is going to be a ton of fertility meds in my future.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:31 am

Mamabear25 wrote:Temp went back up :)

Don't you have around an 11 day LP Taylor? Looks very interesting. :hb:

Simone - Save that money girl! But hopefully you're saving for doctor's appointments and baby stuff!

Court - Vacations are always nice! I'm pretty sure that's how Kat conceived her twins! ;)

Hi EOE! :)
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Newgirl » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:44 am

Taylor I understand your pessimism. We went 14 months TTC and my first 2 were unplanned but welcome blessings. The month I got my BFP I only tested because my temp usually dropped 2 days before AF arrived and it was still up 13 dpo so I tested for the h#ll of it expecting a negative and that AF was just going to be late that month. Boy was I shocked. I kept staring at it and staring at it. Fingers crossed for you, I had my implatation dip at 9dpo!
Bre & Andrew
TTC since March 2016
MC @ 7w4d 9/30/16
BFP - 5/27/17
EDD 2/5/18
Newgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SEL » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:16 am

Oh and can anyone recommend a really good prenatal? Preferably vegan/vegetarian capsule (if it has to be a capsule).

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:04 am

Maggie- My LP is almost always 14/15 days.
With a couple weird 12 day ones. But on average 14.
I expect AF on Sunday, Monday at the latest.
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 am

Mamabear25 wrote:Maggie- My LP is almost always 14/15 days.
With a couple weird 12 day ones. But on average 14.
I expect AF on Sunday, Monday at the latest.

Innnnteresting. Well I'm anxious to see what happens. <3
Maggie <3
Me: 26
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KittyKat414 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Tested today. 11dpo.. BFN.. :( It's still early, I guess.. Gonna just wait to see if AF doesn't show now but I'm bummed.. 1 more cycle of Femara and then who knows what if anything the Dr will suggest besides an RE..
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby kjohnell » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:22 pm

SEL wrote:Wow Gina - that was the most evil I have ever seen! And of course, there is no accountability on behalf of clearblue. They still go on selling! If you do switch to FRER for your future testing, making sure you get the old style ones, not the ones with the curvy handles. I would seriously start temping and charting, your cycles are long and it's good for you to know when you O and how your body reacts to things after ovulation too. I also think that things need to settle down after bc too hormone wise, give it a bit of time and then see.

Fiona - YAY for the O and the temp jump :D wishing you many more days of raised temps and a nice shiny bfp at the end of it so you won't need your fertility appointment! And congrats to your DH on the management position too. My DH used to manage a walmart. The stories I could tell you! Let's just say, "People of Walmart" is real ha!

Hey eoe -

AFM , AF is in da house. It's cool, I welcomed her. Gave her a nice pad to sleep on :rofl:

I lol'd so hard at this last line Simone!!! I love your sense of humor!

Taylor - your chart looks so promising!! Fingers crossed!

Kat - I can't wait for you to get your BFP! My word, 7 years!? That just makes me want to hug you so hard! 2 years was incredibly hard for me so I can't even imagine what you've gone through. Praying for you!! Have you tried IUI. DH hated it but so many women have success with it.

Court - Wishing you abundant baby dust while on holiday! Worked for me ;)
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kat): 33
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/2017!!!
kjohnell
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby KittyKat414 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:24 pm

kjohnell wrote:
SEL wrote:Wow Gina - that was the most evil I have ever seen! And of course, there is no accountability on behalf of clearblue. They still go on selling! If you do switch to FRER for your future testing, making sure you get the old style ones, not the ones with the curvy handles. I would seriously start temping and charting, your cycles are long and it's good for you to know when you O and how your body reacts to things after ovulation too. I also think that things need to settle down after bc too hormone wise, give it a bit of time and then see.

Fiona - YAY for the O and the temp jump :D wishing you many more days of raised temps and a nice shiny bfp at the end of it so you won't need your fertility appointment! And congrats to your DH on the management position too. My DH used to manage a walmart. The stories I could tell you! Let's just say, "People of Walmart" is real ha!

Hey eoe -

AFM , AF is in da house. It's cool, I welcomed her. Gave her a nice pad to sleep on :rofl:

I lol'd so hard at this last line Simone!!! I love your sense of humor!

Taylor - your chart looks so promising!! Fingers crossed!

Kat - I can't wait for you to get your BFP! My word, 7 years!? That just makes me want to hug you so hard! 2 years was incredibly hard for me so I can't even imagine what you've gone through. Praying for you!! Have you tried IUI. DH hated it but so many women have success with it.

Court - Wishing you abundant baby dust while on holiday! Worked for me ;)

Kat- No, I have not. I'm willing but Insurance covers nothing . Femara was my Hail Mary. I'm currently just seeing my OBGYN because we cant afford an RE. He was willing to try Femara for 6 cycles and if no BFP then refer me to an RE but when we last spoke, he said there were other options so I'm not sure if he said that so I'd relax or he's really going to keep trying to help me.
(Me)Kat 37
(DH) 35
DH=Perfect in every way
Metformin 1000mg

My Ovulation Chart

KittyKat414
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby thirdnerd » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:13 pm

Kat, I'm in the same boat. This is my 2nd round of Femara , now at 5mg, and my Ob/gyn said that he will do a progesterone check at CD 21, which should tell him the quality of my ovulation. The issue is, is that I have never O'ed earlier than CD 20, whether I'm on Clomid or Femara... He said the next steps would be to do a test to see if my tubes are blocked, or open, but that costs about $600. Then I assume it would be my husband's turn for a SA. lol We can't afford IUI either, and we are OK if we don't get pregnant with a third. But I'd like to keep trying Femara until my dr tells me it's time to give up.
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby feefee87 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:39 pm

Hey Ladies

So just a quick one to say FF gave me cross hairs today so I'm officially in the TWW and 3DPO today!!!

My charts attached, I think it looks pretty good so far the only reason those three temps were high pre ovulation were because it was very warm here (but I noted that so I knew why it looked a bit odd).

I'll check back in later with you all!
Attachments
IMG_1161.PNG
(179.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
feefee87
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups