2018 Baby Buddies (2)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies (2)

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:06 am

KittyKat414 wrote:Tested today. 11dpo.. BFN.. :( It's still early, I guess.. Gonna just wait to see if AF doesn't show now but I'm bummed.. 1 more cycle of Femara and then who knows what if anything the Dr will suggest besides an RE..

Aww I'm sorry. But there is still time :D FX

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

On a TTC weight loss fitness break until my IVF in late fall.
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:07 am

kjohnell wrote:
I lol'd so hard at this last line Simone!!! I love your sense of humor!

:mrgreen:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:09 am

feefee87 wrote:Hey Ladies

So just a quick one to say FF gave me cross hairs today so I'm officially in the TWW and 3DPO today!!!

My charts attached, I think it looks pretty good so far the only reason those three temps were high pre ovulation were because it was very warm here (but I noted that so I knew why it looked a bit odd).

I'll check back in later with you all!

Yesss! Welcome to the 2ww. Sending you the most positive, peaceful, calm implantation vibes across the pond!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:14 am

Kathryn - Totally hear you, DH and I have five kids between us but none together. If the IVF doesn't work I will be done ttc and just move on with the next chapter of my life. But....it would be nice.... :D

Taylor - that chart! :D Good luck for Sunday.

Hey eoe.

AFM, boring part of the cycle cd3. I ordered some new natural supps including some red raw maca....it's meant to be good for ttc.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:37 am

Fiona - Yay for crosshairs!

Kat - I'm keeping my faith for you! <3

Kathryn - I'm hoping the femara helps you out and second time is the charm!
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby thirdnerd » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 am

Ugh,, I think I missed O. It's CD 14 today and since I've never Oed before CD 20, I was going to save us from the manic BDing and just start on CD 16. I've been out of town for work, so we haven't BD at all. But today I had almost a whole point in temp rise... Wahhhh a wasted month! Oh well, hopefully if Femara worked this time around, it will work again next month.
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:52 am

thirdnerd wrote:Ugh,, I think I missed O. It's CD 14 today and since I've never Oed before CD 20, I was going to save us from the manic BDing and just start on CD 16. I've been out of town for work, so we haven't BD at all. But today I had almost a whole point in temp rise... Wahhhh a wasted month! Oh well, hopefully if Femara worked this time around, it will work again next month.
:hugs:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:44 am

kjohnell wrote:
SEL wrote:Wow Gina - that was the most evil I have ever seen! And of course, there is no accountability on behalf of clearblue. They still go on selling! If you do switch to FRER for your future testing, making sure you get the old style ones, not the ones with the curvy handles. I would seriously start temping and charting, your cycles are long and it's good for you to know when you O and how your body reacts to things after ovulation too. I also think that things need to settle down after bc too hormone wise, give it a bit of time and then see.

Fiona - YAY for the O and the temp jump :D wishing you many more days of raised temps and a nice shiny bfp at the end of it so you won't need your fertility appointment! And congrats to your DH on the management position too. My DH used to manage a walmart. The stories I could tell you! Let's just say, "People of Walmart" is real ha!

Hey eoe -

AFM , AF is in da house. It's cool, I welcomed her. Gave her a nice pad to sleep on :rofl:

I lol'd so hard at this last line Simone!!! I love your sense of humor!

Taylor - your chart looks so promising!! Fingers crossed!

Kat - I can't wait for you to get your BFP! My word, 7 years!? That just makes me want to hug you so hard! 2 years was incredibly hard for me so I can't even imagine what you've gone through. Praying for you!! Have you tried IUI. DH hated it but so many women have success with it.

Court - Wishing you abundant baby dust while on holiday! Worked for me ;)

My chart isn't looking so great now :(
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Mamabear25 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:00 am

Also I don't think I've mentioned before. I went to the dr a while back, had an abnormal pap, had a colposcopy, had a biopsy, and they found A typical pre cancerous cells on my cervix. Culprit- HPV. So now my dr wants to do a LEEP procedure, as this is the second time this has all happened within the last 5 years. Last time they just did the cryotherapy and apparently didn't work as well as they thought. I held off on the LEEP this month as I thought I might be pregnant, but now I'm thinking it's time to call and make the appointment :(
I am super bummed about the whole thing.
Now I'll have to have a forced month or two off of ttc because you cannot have sex for several weeks after the procedure. *heavy sigh. This is not a good day.
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:02 am

Taylor that's so awful! I'm so sorry. :( How old are you? I can't remember. Could the HPV be making you have a harder time to conceive?
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:44 am

TwoToThreePlease wrote:Taylor that's so awful! I'm so sorry. :( How old are you? I can't remember. Could the HPV be making you have a harder time to conceive?

26, and no, I've been told a few times by doctors nurses and midwives and I've read online that is should have no bearing in fertility.
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Mamabear25 wrote:
TwoToThreePlease wrote:Taylor that's so awful! I'm so sorry. :( How old are you? I can't remember. Could the HPV be making you have a harder time to conceive?

26, and no, I've been told a few times by doctors nurses and midwives and I've read online that is should have no bearing in fertility.

Hmm... Well hopefully the break, as unwanted as it is, will be good for you. I'll be thinking about you regardless. <3
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Mamabear25 wrote:Also I don't think I've mentioned before. I went to the dr a while back, had an abnormal pap, had a colposcopy, had a biopsy, and they found A typical pre cancerous cells on my cervix. Culprit- HPV. So now my dr wants to do a LEEP procedure, as this is the second time this has all happened within the last 5 years. Last time they just did the cryotherapy and apparently didn't work as well as they thought. I held off on the LEEP this month as I thought I might be pregnant, but now I'm thinking it's time to call and make the appointment :(
I am super bummed about the whole thing.
Now I'll have to have a forced month or two off of ttc because you cannot have sex for several weeks after the procedure. *heavy sigh. This is not a good day.

Oh wow, I am really sorry to hear this too. And it's the second time in the last five years too. Hoping all goes well and will be thinking of you lots. You know there is nothing anyone can say right now to make the situation better, so I won't even try but am thankful we are in 2017 and have made massive advances since the olden days in medicine. Hang in there and be strong.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby thirdnerd » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Sorry to hear that Taylor. If it helps though, I had a LEEP done many years ago and went on to have two healthy pregnancies without any cervical issues. It typically doesn't affect being able to carry a pregnancy, but your OB will keep an eye on your cervix and worst case, stitch it up if its like it needs help.
Me: Kathryn, 40 yo
Husband: 36 yo
We have 7yo and 4 yo sons.
TTC #3
thirdnerd
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mamabear25 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 pm

thirdnerd wrote:Sorry to hear that Taylor. If it helps though, I had a LEEP done many years ago and went on to have two healthy pregnancies without any cervical issues. It typically doesn't affect being able to carry a pregnancy, but your OB will keep an eye on your cervix and worst case, stitch it up if its like it needs help.

Thank you :) that does make me feel a bit better as I was pretty concerned about any future pregnancies after the LEEP.
Temp was low this morning but not technically below the cover line, it's not looking great though.. I've been cramping off and on all day and fully expect AF tomorrow :(
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups