back to the grind TTC #4 after infertility

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

back to the grind TTC #4 after infertility

Postby knpoduch » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:27 am

Hi ladies! I am new to this board because the board I used to be on, has been shut down. I am 38 years old and we are currently working on our 4th. I have endometriosis and a terribly long list of complications that have occurred after my births. A brief history is that I had IVF for my first baby, it worked the first time! We had 6 embryos left and it took two tries with 2 embryos each, to get pregnant with my second son. I also had surgery to remove my endo again prior to that pregnancy. The third baby was all natural! We got pregnant about 6 months after my second baby was born, we lost that baby but realized we could get pregnant! We tried the following month and that is boy #3! Since I am 38 I dont have time to waste, so we are trying for baby #4 now. My sons are 5.5, 3 and 1.5.

All three boys were csections (first was foot first breech) and I have had multiple surgeries (4 since my 3rd csection) to fix the fact that my bladder migrated into my uterus. yup! I am interesting. My cycle has been messed up since that last surgery (Nov) and I have been on/off bcp's trying to regulate it. It seems like its better now but I am using OPK in order to pinpoint. So we did the BD before, during and after ovulation. Now I am in the TWW and obsessing over everything. I am 5dpo currently! Any cycle buddies out there? Im freaking out that it may never be possible with all these surgeries and complications. I still have two embryos left but FET's are hellish and I dont want to do it if I dont have to.
Kristina

TTC#4
DS #1 5.5yo conceived 1st round of IVF, DS#2 3yo conceived during 2nd FET, DS#3 1.5yo conceived naturally immediately after natural mc
knpoduch

Re: back to the grind TTC #4 after infertility

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:13 am

Welcome !!!

You have been though so much but I'm very happy to see you give a try again. I'm hoping you hit a home run this cycle :) I've been at it for a bout a year ttc2 with unexplained infertility.

I think I will O tomorrow or Sunday.

When do you plan on testing?
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby knpoduch » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:28 am

Thank you Faith! Have you considered moving towards IVF? It worked so well for me. I am not sure when i will test. I am having a hard time not testing right this second! I dont really understand if Im 5 or 6dpo. I got a positive OPK 6 days ago.
Kristina

TTC#4
DS #1 5.5yo conceived 1st round of IVF, DS#2 3yo conceived during 2nd FET, DS#3 1.5yo conceived naturally immediately after natural mc
knpoduch

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:33 am

We do not plan on doing IVF. IUI maybe in a month or two. We have to pay out of pocket for any fertility treatments.

Do you chart your bbt? That can really help give you an idea of what day you ovulated.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby knpoduch » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:54 am

I just was never able to remember and get a good reading, so i gave up... I could never read that thermometer!
Kristina

TTC#4
knpoduch

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:57 am

LOL.....Lets hope you won't need it. I guess you can just count 14 days from the positive opk to start testing.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby knpoduch » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Ha ha well i am a peeing on a stick kinda gal. Scientist here (so really I should love temping!) I was thinking tomorrow 7dpo. LOL
Kristina

TTC#4
knpoduch

Return to TTC Buddy Groups