Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 2

Postby 7Mk1973 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello ladies. Nickysy the shot was called DES. I wont even try to spell the full name. They used to give it to women to avoid miscarriages. They gave it for a lot of things. I read about one woman they gave it to in the 60's while she was a teen to keep her from getting to tall. They found out that it could cause fertility problems and infertility in the fetus and cancer for the mom or child later in life as well. They eventually discontinued its use. Loz yes mom did feel guilty and since she didn't tell me herself, I had no chance to lessen that guilt. Not that my telling her that I understood and didn't blame her would have helped much; she was a worrier with a guilt complex. Courtney glad you are doing well. Danaa what an adorable picture of Jack. We are watching my mil two dogs but have a cat ourselves. He is the friendliest thing. Likes our lap and talks a whole lot. He is 2 yrs old now. Captain Jericho Fantastic... we love him so much. Faith hope we both have father's day bfps. What wonderful gifts for our dhs. Andia good to see that this pregnancy is going well. Fly hope you are well. Whoz, Star, Baby and Banana hope things are well for you ladies. Hope that's everyone. Me I'm just in the tww and enjoying my time with my dh. He just got two bites on publishing one of his nonfiction books. Fx it means things will star taking off for him with that part of his career. That is all except for hugs, baby dust and sticky vibes to us all.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Danaa: Ah, ok. That is very good to know. He is indoor cat only. And I'm not much of a meat eater and my veggies are frozen kind. Only salads are fresh and they get rinsed really well.
OH NO...really, spotting? That is no good, Danaa. Yeah, take it easy, mama. I know you can spot around O time but sounds like your body got over worked a bit. I know it has been some time but how did you recover from car being stolen? Were you able to get a replacement or did they ever find the thieves?

Starmint: You are 8dp from what I gather on your chart. Praying your temp goes back up. You are right in the implantation zone. FX for you!!

MK: YES!! Father's day bfps would be magical. FX!!
HUG EOE

AFM: I've been super constipated for days now. I was today too and afterwards I just feel all crampy. I was even pushing hard. I bought a softner because I heard its not good to use a stimulant during this time or while pregnant but I'm worried my intestines have stopped working. It all started with the 50mg of Clomid and now I did the 100mg. Can't wait to get back to normal again.

I'm also getting antsy to test :shock: . I am only 3dpo!! I'm twitching and counting left over pregnancy tests while taking note of the more sensitive ones. Come on, by now I KNOW there is no chance of finding anything out until 10dpo. And even then that is early making it so not everyone will show positive at that day. And my NOT testing bbt...pffft. I woke up this morning and like a bottle put it straight into my mouth. I feel I need to be put under 24hr ttc monitoring so that I do not go insane this cycle. Nothing new has happened except the overly sore bbs which is expected from the Clomid induced ovulation.

10dpo is this Thursday...its all I have to do. I owe it to myself. If I actually get pregnant this time, I can at least see a bfp instead of one lonely line. Even though I took that hpt by accident last week :rofl: I'm over it and ready for the real thing. (deep breath) Ok, I'm going to put the lil one down for bed and go to sleep myself. I looooove sleep this cycle. I just hope I don't wake at 2am again.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Angela good to hear from you!
Jack is so handsome:)) bcs he is mine.
Jericho what a beautiful name,I assume the dog is a small breed since you mention your lap,I so miss puppies!!!!
Faith we never found the car or the persons responsible,we had another car so we didn't bought a new one....my husband is still sad.he loved that car.
I definitely overdid it today while cleaning the turtles tank,I carried sooo much water and it was sooo heavy right after I started cramping and spotting.
Is too soon for O,i took an opk again and it was negative.
Pruinr juice or the fruct always does the try for me.
Star hugs Im sorry about the bfn...
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 pm

I've never been tested for it but have been around cats my whole life. My kids take care of the litter box now but I have cleaned it a few times in all of my pregnancies. They say it's worse if your can't goes outside but if they are indoors the risk isn't as big. I try not to eat lunch meat but have on occasion. I also wash my fruit and veggies well. It's so hard for me to eat a steak well done so I rarely eat it. I like mine medium.

Loz don't you love seeing those digital words! MS is tough but a relief I'm sure. Just hope it doesn't get too bad. With my third I'd randomly throw up but really didn't have nausea. I think nausea is worse than actually throwing up!

Star I'm sorry about the bfn :( what dpo are you?

Faith don't you hate it when your cat is loud in the middle of the night! What cd are you now? I'm a little bit behind in where everyone is at right now. Hoping your dhs testing comes back normal.

Fly hope remy is feeling better from her shots.

Nicky I hope your tests come back normal and this month goes by quickly! Getting your tsh under control if it's a problem will give you s better chance anyway even though it means waiting a little longer.

Whoz I don't think luke Bryan looks all that great either. His mouth is kind of funky. Did you do your counseling yet? What cd are you on now?

Andi how'd your dr appt go?

Mk hope you catch that egg!

Afm not much going on here. I've been a little more nervous today. Not sure why. I didn't spot for two days then I had some really light spotting today but it was still brown so it's old. I'm feeling more movement now. I put on a shirt that I hadn't had on in a couple weeks and it was super tight so atleast I know baby is getting bigger. I'm graduating from small to medium. I got to get out of the house twice today. I rode to town with my mom to get some groceries I just sat in the car but it filled some time. I also went to my kids game tonight. My daughter played on my boys team bc they needed a fill in. That was fun for her bc you don't see a girl play baseball every often now days. I'm scheduled June 22 to get steroid shots to mature babies lungs then a second shot 48 hours later. I'll be 23 weeks then. They do that when their is a risk for preterm labor. I will get them every two weeks till 39 weeks then I think they go to weekly after that if placenta doesn't move. I still feel hopeful that it will. I just wish I could fast forward to 30!weeks! I think this feels like an eternity. Everyday is progress though. I wish I was able to fully calm down and just enjoy my last pregnancy! I've been rubbing my belly and talking to the baby more. I feel a little weird talking to myself though. Haha thankfully I haven't had any more vomiting or straining. Well that about wraps it up. I'm sorry if I left anyone out. I feel like my personals have sucked lately!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:33 am

Momma: Don't worry about posts. :) We know the deal. You have a baby to stay calm for. So you do whatever feels right. I could hear your anxiety coming through on getting to a time that's safer for baby. Just broke my heart. I was sitting here wanting to sleep until my test date but your situation is much more urgent. I didn't know they gave that many steriod shots. I only received one. I think it's due to your placenta. You are going to have a strong baby...lol. I was so very happy to hear you can feel him moving more. Keeping you company ;)
I'm very happy you are staying sitting down but are venturing out. Gotta keep that circulation going in your legs. Are you allowed to do any sitting exercises that are light? How is your husband and family holding up? I got you in my heart and prayers. HUGS

I am 4dpo btw. FF keeps putting me at 5dpo but I know it's wrong... hehehe
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:05 am

Awe thanks faith! You made me smile this morning! I had a great night of sleep! My sill dog woke me up wanting out at 7:40 on the dot! My husband and kids are being so amazingly wonderful. I'm so loved and cherished. They are so supportive and protective of me! So I might go on a ramble for a minute but this is something that's really been on my heart lately. So I was laying on the couch a couple nights ago and the baby did a big flop. One of my things that proves to me there is one God is pregnancy and a birth of a baby. It is the most amazing miraculous thing. How everything is formed to work together and creates another human being is beyond anything we could formulate. Just all the little tiny cell division that grows into a life that works together and our bodies just do it. Anyway at that moment I had this peace that was so incredible that I really felt like god was speaking to me that despite all the things I've done in my past he still loves me and is going to take care of me and my baby and everything is going to be fine! I can't really explain it to do justice but after that it was like I just felt deep inside that we are going to be fine! I know situations don't always turn out but I really think I'm going to be ok! Since that I have just been different. I have felt different. Anyway don't know why but I just felt like sharing that. I actually wake up after a nights sleep and "forget" theres anything wrong with me. Lol

Faith I'm so hoping for you that regardless of what your gut tells you you are going to get pregnant! Did your temp rise?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:41 am

I webt back and reread posts and it looks like I totally missed a whole page of them!! Sorry ladies!

Oh and faith with the constipation which I take loads of stool softener bc I cannot strain! Miralax and milk of magnesia work the best. I take 3 diff kind a day and day it's still giving me fits I also use glycerin suppositories. I used them during ttc and had no problems. The miralax is a powder you can mix into any drink. It is absolutely tasteless. I put it in apple juice. Walmart makes an off brand that is cheaper and it works just as good as the brand name.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:26 am

Momma: OH My goodness!!!! Girl!! I was going through the same thing last night or early this morning (I'm always sleepy anymore). I was searching online for how women felt in the early stages of tww before they knew they were pregnant. This video playing off to the side of the window caught my eye. It was a mini video on how much the sperm has to do to get to the egg. My mouth was agape. I watched them swim through the tretcherous cervix then navigate the uterus having to pick a tube to swim up. Nothing seemed easy for these dudes. Then when they got to the egg...wssshhoo, the work kept going. I thought once inside it would just be easy. Nope, all the cells had to start splitting and the egg traveling. I marveled at how simple my mind had it made out to be. Sex, egg, bfp.

God is so amazing indeed. I calmed down a bit after watching that video and realizing its nothing short of a miracle to get pregnant/have children. And what will be will be. I'm beyond ecstatic you had this revelation. Even more that it brought you peace. Isn't it some thing how when you think you know and understand everything..God shows us that he is not finished with us yet, and poors out more for us to learn. My temp is staying up but it fell drastically each day last month after 5dpo. And the open circles are because of different waking times. I always made sure to to wait and see if my temp was the same at my normal waking time before I posted but in general they are post O temps. FF advanced couldn't find my O so I had to override it.
4dpo.png
4dpo.png (44.29 KiB) Viewed 820 times
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Faith your chart is looking great! Bd schedule is spot on!

Gave myself a gel French manicure today. The one thing I can do while I lay around!

Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:07 pm

Momma: Thank you, I hope it was enough. Your nails are the bomb...haha. I couldn't if I tried to get my nails looking that good. I've tried the version you can get from Walmart and I still fail...lol..
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Faith if you were close to me I'd get your nails looking nice! I started using shellac and my nails are nice and healthy and they grow like crazy! Infact if you all were close I'd give you all a free manicure/shellac. Our wifi isn't working and we have terrible phone internet out here so I'm going insane. Wifi is kind of like my lifeline right now and I NEED it.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:54 am

Momma:Weak wifi??? Oh, no. I would be in a bad way. WiFi has become a staple like bread and butter...lol.
I wish you could do my nails too. I noticed last night they were dry and brittle. I was in shock because I take prenatal vitamins bought everyday. I clipped them and am considering finding a supplement just for my nails.
I'm 5dpo today. I've felt so lonely this cycle. Like I'm falling down a hill with no handrails to hold onto.My body feels like everything if that makes sense. It's like 50/50 but not sure which side it will take.
The overly optimistic side if me feels like I can test bfp right now. The other side keeps smacking the optimistic side Everytime it thinks to reach for a stick. :D

10dpo can't get here fast enough. I want badly to be put out of my misery. Well now I feel silly. Just pictured you stuck on a coach saying 'sister you're preaching to the choir' Hugs
Is it just me or did time slow down?
What week are you so I can do the countdown with you to 23 weeks.

Hi EOE, thinking of y'all. How is everyone doing?

AFM: 5DPO with a finger on a peestick..I just might do it...Or just wait a few more hours ..whoops meant days...hehehe
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:06 am

Faith! You crack me up! I said when I got up this morning that I've made it one more week without a trip to the hospital! Time has certainly slowed down for me! I do get how it is for you too! Hang in there just 5 more days and you can test. Don't do it yet! I have faith that you can wait till 10! One thing you can do for your nails is get a good cuticle oil and push your cuticles back and oil them up a couple times a day. I think you can probably find a good cuticle oil at Walmart or you can order some off of Amazon. I just ordered some from born pretty store and you get 4 for just a few dollars and they smell so good and come in a pen that you just brush on. Also a good nourishing topcoat would be good too. It helps strengthen your nails.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:41 am

Momma: Thank you. I will look for it today. I just got back from my second swim lesson. It was fun. I hope by the end of the summer I can move throughout the water without a floaty but no rush. I waited 40 years I can wait a few more months.
5 more days :shock:

I had a cheapie out earlier that would give me a negative at 11dpo even its such crap. I almost most used it but I dumped my pee cup out. :oops: I put it down. I for once actually feel pregnant and implantation hasn't even happened. Is it all my my mind? Normally I just 'hope' I am. Now I feel like I am. I feel like I do before I start my period. I feel strong and not waited down by hormones like I do during the tww. This usually happens right at 10 or 11dpo.

We shall see I guess.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:18 am

Nicky, feel free to add me. Search for Kimberly Bryant. My profile picture is of me and my husband sitting next to one another and he is in a suit with a blue tie.

Dana, Jack is such a pretty dog! He is just gorgeous!

Faith, I am sorry about Dh's sperm issues and I had no idea color or consistency played a role in vertility. That explains a lot for some of my ex's though!

Andi, so excited that things are going well for you and little one!

Courtney, your nails look so great! I can barely paint my own! I have some really nice chanel nail art, they would look awesome on your nails. Pm me your address on FB so I can send you a pack! I sale them in my Etsy shop but have plenty!

I forgot who asked me if I am planning to go straight to clomid at the end of the year. Of course I don't want to and if things happen on their own before then, then that's great but as of right now I highly doubt my ovulation has normalized because I am almost 6 months pp and still have not had a cycle, so that tells me the issue is most likely still there. :(
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups