Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 2

Postby Wishfull15 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:22 am

So I woke up at three and peed without thinking about it. I drank a cup of coffee and POS. It wasn't a good hold, but I'm sure yesterday was just an evap. Not even a hint of a line today.
Attachments
20170613_044639.jpg
20170613_044639.jpg (105.43 KiB) Viewed 375 times
Wishfull15
Friend

Postby Wishfull15 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 am

Blue dye test
Attachments
20170612_210756.jpg
20170612_210756.jpg (134.07 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Wishfull15
Friend

Postby Loz28 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:35 am

Wish, I don't know if it's just because I'm a crazy pro squinter! But I swear I see the faintest of lines on that FRER. I don't like the blue dye ones. Wait a couple of days and test with some concentrated overnight pee!! How many dpo are you?
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Nickysy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:44 am

Hello Ladies..

I am so glad i can finally sit today to write! Phew... What a busy week. My family left in the morning. Mum is still here for next 3-4 days. So its cool. What a mayhem, when you have to work from home.. And have guests in the house to look after. My niece is a handful, and its so difficult to actually make her sit at a place. She is an amazingly curious kid, and damn smart at catching little remarks. I told DH i love him, and she was instantly jealous. Because she wants all the love for herself:-)

Wish: I am so glad you are back. I ain't sure about the pee sticks. Got a very bad line eye. I do hope that what you got yesterday wasn't just an evap! Good luck with ttc again. I am hoping for a beautiful baby for you soon.

Courtney: Pregnancy is definitely no less than a miracle. I am glad you and baby seem to be doing fine at the moment. Take your steroid shots. But i am pretty certain that little fighter is planning to cook evenly till term! I love your nails. My toe nails grow pretty fast. But those on hands, absolutely brittle. I have tried extensions in between, but its a little difficult and expensive to maintain good ones. I am totally loving your bump! You look adorable..Thank you for sharing.

Danaa: I do hope you are having the big o soon, so that your plan doesn't get disturbed. Jack is so adorable. I love little cuddly puppies too. Though we still haven't got one, cuz DH is just too scared of dogs!! By the way, last month amongst all my tests, one of the panel was TORCH. Which includes testing for toxoplasmosis, rubella, cytomegalovirus, and herpes simplex virus. Seems like its a standard profile done before IVF at my clinic.

Star: Sorry about the Afy feeling. I am secretly hoping for you to be dodging it though. I hope you are doing ok.

Loz: I asked you about the work. I am glad work is keeping you busy though. Sorry about the MS. Seems like you got the nasty one. What is your doc saying about taking care of MS though? This site has given me enough trouble too. I have tried to change password. And it will allow to sign in with a new one on my phone, but not on my laptop. And I can't see anyones sigs. Or mine. I could earlier. But now, nada!

Andi: Yay for 16 weeks! Awesome. My phone doesn't allow for smileys, else would have used the applause one here! I have no idea about the pain, but i hope its the round ligament pain that courtney mentioned. Have you spolen to your doc yet??

Angela: I love the name Jericho! So cool... I am glad you are having a fun time with DH. Hoping you are getting the Father's Day BFP.

Fly: I am sincerely wishing you won't need clomid second time around. Hows Remy doing?? I did try to find you on FB. I couldn't. May be you can try finding me. Its Shweta Narang Yagnick. My profile is me in a yellow indian dress, and cover photo has me and DH sitting on a small hillock. (Me in white, him in green).

Faith: Your temps are looking great! And with all the symptoms, you surely have had a good ovulation month. I do feel my boobs heavier in the months of strong ovulation. Right now, they are hurting bad, thanks to bc pills i am on. Yikes. I totally detest those. I am glad you saw the video. And had an interesting take on the miracle of pregnancy. We keep making fun sometimes how life starts with a firece competition! That one sperm, who was the best warrior and gave rise to us!! :-) I am wishing to give you some sort of a talc for the poas itching!! Hold on girl, thursday is almost here..

Whoz, babydust: I hope you ladies are doing fine too.

AFM, I got my new TSH results. TSH has increased (its 0.158 compared to 0.019 last time). Though its still on the lower side, but its showing an increasing trend, with other hormones maintaining a good central value. Endo suggested its most probably a transient thing, and will resolve on its own. So I have got a go ahead from my endo as well as gynae to start my protocol. I have to start the Lupron injections from today itself. And will be reporting at the clinic on cycle day 3, with LH, FSH, and estrogen profile for day 2. I am trying to keep calm, but am nervous, excited, and scared at the same time. Ttc has its interesting way of messing up your mind. IVF, here we come.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:35 am

Faith I'm so glad to see your temp up!! I'm hoping for good things this month!!

Loz I'm sorry you are so sick! I know feeling nauseated and vomiting is no fun. I hope the meds help you!

Wish clomid is how I got pg. not sure if you read back posts or not but I got pregnant my second month using it at 100mgs. How many did you take this month? I actually got pg with twins but lost one. I have one healthy one which I'm so thankful for though.

Danaa how's the opk looking today?

I'm coughing my head off and stopped up majorly! I'm using nose spray and an inhaler which work well but you can only use the nose spray for 3 days due to rebound effects so I'm in my last day of it. I'm wondering if my placenta has already moved bc I would think this coughing would cause a bleed and it hasn't yet! Baby is moving like crazy this morning. Some days I barely feel anything due to my placenta being in the front and others he changes positions and I feel all kinds of movements. I love it!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:44 am

Wish - I see a faint line on that frer. You need some cheapies! The blue dye tests are always hard to get a good line. I swear the cheapies work the best! And don't beat yourself up for getting hopeful again and testing! I know how hard it is but having hope is a good thing! How many dpo are you?

Faith - that chart looks good! How long are you holding out to test?

Loz - Don't feel bad about getting on medicine! They have FDA approved ones now. I can't imagine working in an office and having to hide morning sickness from all your coworkers. I was lucky enough to work from home and could just go in my bathroo whenever I needed it haha. Hope the medicine helps! They actually gave me zofran when I flew. They just melted on my tongue basically and took the edge off. I really didn't want to get sick on a plane.

Nicky - That's good news! I'm so happy you got the go ahead! Are you feeling better about things?

Momma - that doesn't sound fun! Not that it does wonders but have you tired saline spray? That's safe to use for as long as you want during pregnancy. It helps with my congestion.

mk - glad you got the yard in good shape!

whoz - thinking about you... haven''t seen you post in a while! Unless I missed it.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 am

Wish and Nicky when I posted earlier I didn't see either of your posts! I don't know if I messed them or they weren't there yet. Lol anyway wish I too see a faint line on the frer at first glance.

Nicky if you can find someone to do cnd shellac on your nails they will help them grow and stay healthy. They are not extensions. Just a really good brand of gel polish that keeps your nails strong and healthy. It allows them to grow. Mine were in terrible shape bc I put extensions on then used an electric file and damaged my natural nail with it. That's such good news about your tsh!! I'm so excited for you to get started!! I'm sure you have all kinds of emotions going on!! I think with wish back that's going to bring us some much needed luck!! Only good things for us from here on out girls!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks Courtney and Andi

Andi: Honestly can't seem to figure out what to feel. Took the first lupron injection. Since its subcutaneous, I didn't feel any pain. I am gonna try and take it as as it goes, but you know by now how good all of us are at relaxing! Seems like a start of a new chapter.

Courtney: Thanks for the advice on nails. Let me see of I can find shellac here, or some substitute..Fxed, it really is good luck for everyone from here onwards.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Wish I did tweak your test but I'm not going to post it on here unless you want me to. I think tweaking can get hopes up and still be wrong. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's test! Have your cycles been pretty regular since your ectopic? Do you still temp?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:55 pm

My opk showed no improvement today sadly but there is always tomorrow.
Wish good to see you back with us.
Nicky Im glad you are starting the procedures!!Is going to be a roller coaster for sure but we are here.
Eoe hello,I know I haven't been really active on here these days is bcs Im feeling a bit upset,35 days of diet only one kg gone and my underarms are chafing like a mofo and is hurting and im upset with myself bcs im fat and lazy,in top of not being able to wear skirts or dresses without spandex under now I can't wear strap anything bcs it hurts....I'm upset bcs stuck in this fuckinng waiting game for years i plan things cycle to cycle,I just want to scream ....rant over I don't even know if Im making sense .
Who chaufs underarms for Christ sake!!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Nicky, I'm so glad you were able to start the ivf protocol. Good luck, and we are here for any questions you have. Remember that your hormones will go crazy, but it will pass. Fx for you that everything goes well!
Courtney, I completely agree with Andi & recommend the saline nasal cleanser things. They are totally safe in pregnancy. I had one that was kind of like a netty pot but I found it easier to use, it was just a bottle that you squeeeze the solution from.
Andi, thank you. I had to take one last night because I've got this meeting this afternoon with our CEO and a visitor from the uk & im presenting. I just couldn't do another night of broken sleep before it. My dr gave me stemetil to try first (because it's the worst at night for me and stemetil also makes you drowsy) and said if it's not working he'll give me the zofran. But funnily enough my parents have been super judgemental about it. They are usually really relaxed about everything and supportive, but they kept saying 'we grew up in the era of thalidomide and everyone said that was safe.' I tried to explain that the problem with that was there were no long term clinical trials before they started prescribing it, vs medications today that go thru so much testing. Not to mention that there is no placenta yet anyway!
Dana, I'm so sorry you're going thru this. Try not to think about how your body looks - it's not about that. It's about making a nice strong body in preparation for your next pregnancy, which I know you have! The chafing doesn't sound fun though, I think there are creams you can get for that? Hugs, lovely.
Eoe, I hope you are well.
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Danaa: You made me laugh and cry. I'm sorry. Like Loz said, its not about 'that'. You do what you need to do to get healthy for carrying baby when its time. Leave looking like a super model to the super models.
I pray your test go positive and give you a gentle O.

Wish: I saw something right away on the FRER too. I hope it gets darker. HUGS

Nickysy: Hoot Hoot!! So ecstatic about your procedures have a foreseeable start time!! :D FX !!

Loz: I wouldn't worry about what other say. Do what your dr. says and take the meds. Some times you just have to.

HI EOE

AFM: Stuffed on pizza and being lazy. I got a raise of working more hours at work today....LOL. I was super part time now I can work at least 50 hours a month. I'm gold. I don't want anymore than that..hehe Will help pay for all my pee sticks over the last few cycles.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Danaa I'm sorry you are having a rough time. I know you will worry about your body but it's more about being healthy than how you look. Pregnancy weight is sometimes harder to get off. It's like your body just wants to hold onto it. Try baby powder under your arms. It will relieve the pain and let your skin not rub. I use to get it between my legs some. My arms are complete flab even though I've lost weight. I'd love to have the skin and fat removed but I just don't wear tanks or cap sleeves. My dh doesn't mind. They flap around and look disgusting.

Loz I take zofran some just bc I can't throw up now due to my placenta. I've never heard of the med you said. They also gave me zofran in the hospital. I took it a lot with my last pregnancy. With my previous pregnancies the new studies weren't out yet. Zofran is suppose to make you sleepy too but it doesn't bother me. I hope the meds they give you work fine and you won't have to change.

Faith that's great you got s pay raise and some more hours. That is if you wanted more hours.

I do have a netti pot but I haven't used it in awhile. I can't stand the water going in my nose!in hoping that tomorrow it's better!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Andi a I missed your post earlier. I'm sorry. I have used the saline nasal spray before. I have the kind with medicine in it now but I need to get some of the Saline bc I'm out of days I can use this kind. Nose spray works sooo good. It's hard not to use it the whole duration. My dh was actually addicted to nose spray. He used it for years and got a sinus infection and he told the dr about it and they gave him antibiotics and a steroid to try and help clear up the stuffiness so he could get rid of the ns. It worked and he has t used it since!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Sorry all, just haven't had the energy to write recently. I'll have to do personals later, but I wanted to say, I'm glad you're back with us Wishfull. How did the ectopic resolve itself? Were you able to keep your tubes? I'm on clomid now--50mg last month and now on 100mg.

Life is so beautiful for me. But I am slowly losing heart at TTC. I thought going to the counsellor would work, but it seemed worse. She didn't help me at ALL! She doesn't even say anything, usually. It pisses me off. I have to pay $100 for a 45 minute session where I could just be talking to a scarecrow. I thought it should help me deal with the pain each month, but it didn't help at all.

I'm to the point where I don't like if I like babies anymore, or don't want one, or really, really want one and am desperate for one. My emotions and thoughts are all confused and jumbled and I don't know what's a defense mechanism and what's a true desire and I wish I could just figure out if I want to go without pain, or go without a baby. I can't seem to escape the pain while TTC. But I also don't want to stop. Ugh.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups