Relaxed 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Relaxed 2

Postby faithrock » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi, I'm sorry, I forget where you are but its celebrated as far as Germany. :)

My O is up in the air. I don't know that anything extraordinary has happened. Only that we used a speculum to make sure we put the sperm at the opening of my cervix since its tilted severely. It basically a waiting game. I expect AF to get here Oct. 6. If it doesn't, I'll test unless I get some obvisous signs that I might be preggo. In that case I'll test early...lol. But eh, I've had every symptom in the book and not been so its doubtful.

Oh, that is going to be so exciting!! Wishing all goes well at anatomy scan. As far as a gender reveal, depending on who does it, you can always do a hang man game where they have to guess the letters to figure out what the word or words are. Like if its a girl ( Pretty In Pink ) or if its a boy ( I look good in blue). Well, what ever you decide, I hope you all have fun with it.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:47 pm

I'm in Minnesota, so I'm sure there are areas that have celebrations. With small kids I feel like a lot of life passes me by sometimes! Lol!

Hopefully the speculum helped get those swimmers where they should be! I had pretty much no symptoms when I got my bfp, so even if you don't feel anything different it can happen! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My oldest son thinks we should do a cupcake thing. If we do that though, I'll have to keep it under wraps until Wednesday or Thursday because there will be no time the day of the scan. We will see!

I hope you have a great time at all your Octoberfest activities! I want to hear all about it!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:23 pm

What is the cupcake thing?

We couldn't make it this weekend but I think we will next weekend if all pans out. We are now planning a trip to Vegas as well. So..lol..alot coming up.

You are right about missing so much with small kids. We only have one and we haven't seen half the movies that have come out.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:17 am

The cupcake thing is when you fill a cupcake with either pink or blue frosting and then the kids find out when they bite into it. Lol!

The more kids you have, the less you get out and do unfortunately. It's so much work and then the cost gets higher as they get older. So, we save up and do a couple big things every year and try to find free things close to where we are. But when a matinee showing of the new kids show costs 60 dollars it just doesn't happen often.

Las Vegas sounds fun. My husband has never been. I've stayed a few times with my family though. I hope you can make it happen!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

That sounds so yummy and fun..lol. I hope you video it! Oh, the look on their faces as they see the sex of the baby.

My friend has never been to Vegas either and my husband has not been since he was a child. Its going to be alot of walking which I hope my daughter can keep up with. She hates physical activity other than eating....rofl.

We have all the plans settled now just paying for our seating and luggage for one airliner and making sure our seats are together on the other one. I miss the good old days when flying was cheaper.

Ok, headed to bed, trying to keep myself together as I wait to test. Talk to you later.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:08 am

Oh that's funny about your daughter. Lol! I've got one that would rather do just about anything but play outside for any length of time. I hope you all have a wonderful time on your trip!

When do you test?

The reveal was fun. Only my older two really got what was happening. My younger two were just excited for cupcakes. Lol! They are excited for another sister. I have to go back for another ultrasound in three weeks. Baby was stubborn and they couldn't get good pictures of her spine and heart. I won't complain about getting to see her again for sure!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:37 pm

That is so sweet...lol...they were just happy to have cup cakes...LOL. Well, congrats on having a little girl. They are some thing else!!
And YEAH, who doesn't like more scans to see baby...hehehe. HUGS Keeping your little flower in my prayers.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:54 am

Just woke up and saw the news...this wasn't your weekend in Vegas was it?! I immediately thought of you and your family and hope you were home and not in the middle of the chaos after the mass shooting there last night. Hope you're safe!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:07 am

We are planning to go to the exact Hotel. I am currently tying to get my friend to change our destination. I am too sad to think of going there right now. But she like some of my other family members have the mind set that violence is everywhere...so we should all still go. But there is a time for healing and a month out is not long enough for me. People were murdered there. Its a grave site to be respected in my opinion. I'm wondering what the hotel is going to do. My husband is with me for changing our destination but my friend is probably going to be mad. I'm just so sad for all of those people but thankful it didn't happen while we were there.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:00 am

I'm glad it wasn't your weekend there. I think I'd choose to change destinations as well. It's so sad. I have a friend that was going to go to the concert but changed her mind last minute. So glad she did! I just can't understand how someone could just do that to people. It's sick!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:27 pm

I can't either. We managed to change hotels. The airlines were not giving up the tickets without charging us major fees. I am still numb about it all. Security will be so high.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:16 am

I'm glad you could change hotels at least. The whole things is just so terribly sad.

Have you tested yet this cycle?

I head in for another ultrasound today. Excited to see baby and a little worried about what they will see going on with my placenta. Hope you have a great day!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:28 am

Good morning! Well, saw baby yesterday and confirmed definitely girl! Also got pictures of her spine and diaphragm that they couldn't get last time. Unfortunately, she was a stinker and wouldn't shift so they could get the pictures of her heart so I have to go back again sometime soon. Also foind out my placenta is low lying and have been put on complete pelvic rest and told to "take it easy." They always ask if I have any questions on the phone while I'm still processing what I've been told and I'm always mind blank until about 10 minutes later and then have a ton of questions. I may call today so I can get some more clarification on just exactly how low we are talking. If I have any bleeding, I'm to call the Dr immediately. Gotta love going from moderate to high risk...sigh.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Congrats on 'definitely a girl'...heheh...that is so cute. I recall seeing my lil girl at the anatomy scan. I still don't know how they can tell its a girl though. I think its cute how scrawny their little arms and legs are...lol

Please take it easy. Pelvic rest is pretty serious. Don't want you having any unnecessary pressure in your tummy region. Did they put you on stool softners?
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Anyone have any input as to why the first month I am trying to convince that I am feeling ovulation. I am packed full of tmi sperm from September 29 till today . And I ovulated today. Ovulted hurts so bad never felt this before?? Good sign? Ehh
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups