Relaxed 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Relaxed 2

Postby yamilschlegel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

faithrock wrote:Hi Yam

I'm sorry you are having a hard go if getting pregnant. It's no fun and ppl who are fertile don't get it. Some of us need that extra help.

I hope Clomid works for you. Are you being monitored for ovulation?

Hi, yeah you are right, it is so hard for people who dont have fertility problems to understand. No, I am not being monitored yet because I ovulate on my own, my doctor gave me clomid to help with my own ovulation, I am taking 50mg. They told me they can monitored if I want to because according to my exams my eggs dont have the best quality but my insurance doesnt cover the ultrasounds so Hubby and I took the decision to try for 3 months with clomid with no ultrasounds and if that doesnt work then try the ultrasound with insemination.
yamilschlegel
Friend

Postby faithrock » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Same here, my insurance doesn't cover monitoring. But I had to get them looked at after 3 try with a 2 month break in between. I'm so happy I did. My left ovary was questionable with a blood filled cyst and the right has a cyst that has made itself at home (functional no danger). I go back on the 11th of December to see what is going on. I was also told I have a thin lining. It was some thing crazy like 4...ugh. I have done one session of acupuncture and that's pretty much it. I stopped all meds and vitamins. I will start vitamins up again next month. I was on progesterone too. But none of that till Jan too. I've been eating and drinking whatever I want just not over doing it.

I won't do Clomid again until January if my December appt looks good.

I really hope the Clomid helps you conceive. I believe it is good stuff. Though some switch to Femara if it doesn't work. I'm thinking of Femara myself but I think my doc just approves Clomid. I'm hoping neither of us needs anymore help...lol Lets just get our bfps already...heheheh

Oh, and I'm 4dpo today, where are you at again?
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 pm

I just got my doctor bill, it is 1,500 :shock: I am not being monitored but I had two exams and two ultrasounds before Clomid, two exams (I dont remember the name) to see if my uterus is fine and my Fallopian tubes are open, everything is perfect and my ovaries too. Why are you taking a break? My doctor told he prefers I take clomid for 3 months because of my age and if that doesnt work, we should try insemination or IVF, I am in my CD 9, last day on clomid this month, my side effects have been no so bad like last month, only bad mood, yesterday I was in bad mood with hubby, Poor my husband! :rofl:
and My husband is sick :cry: hoping he feels better soon because my OD is Tuesday, well my OPK should be positive on Tuesday, it is usually on CD 12.
yamilschlegel
Friend

Postby faithrock » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Hope he feels better.
I'm on on medicine break because my ovaries have cysts. Most concerning is the one that is blood filled. I've been an snot to my husband as well. Clomid can make you moody though. I have no excuse as I'm not on it right now...lol
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Yeah, it is right but the hard part is that we are trying to get pregnant which means have more sex so I am trying to be more loving and nice with my husband even sometimes I feel clomid is not helping, last month was different because I was feeling so dizzy and like "I need my husband mood' all the time. I hope your ovaries are better soon so you can keep TTC. I know is hard when you have to stop or you are worried about that, I had a surgery when I was 25, I had a cyst so during the last 10 years I have been worried about my reproduction system but after I saw my doctor I knew everything is fine there only I am not pregnant yet :roll: God knows when is the correct time, I keep saying that to myself :mrgreen:
yamilschlegel
Friend

Postby faithrock » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Very good point. Staying on 'even' ground during ttc is good when its time to dtd. I try not to stay in a heated bubble with my hubby regardless. But some times it just happens.

Isn't it crazy how we just know some thing is wrong then we see an doctor and BAM....nothing. So hoping for some thing to be wrong so we know what to fix.

Time seems to be the only real thing working against us. I'm not getting any younger lol. When its the right time I have faith it will happen but the waiting is harsh.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:17 am

Yeah Right! I think the same, I am not getting any younger lol and it's why I am so anxious every month :doh:
yamilschlegel
Friend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups