Relaxed 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Relaxed 2

Postby faithrock » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi, I'm sorry, I forget where you are but its celebrated as far as Germany. :)

My O is up in the air. I don't know that anything extraordinary has happened. Only that we used a speculum to make sure we put the sperm at the opening of my cervix since its tilted severely. It basically a waiting game. I expect AF to get here Oct. 6. If it doesn't, I'll test unless I get some obvisous signs that I might be preggo. In that case I'll test early...lol. But eh, I've had every symptom in the book and not been so its doubtful.

Oh, that is going to be so exciting!! Wishing all goes well at anatomy scan. As far as a gender reveal, depending on who does it, you can always do a hang man game where they have to guess the letters to figure out what the word or words are. Like if its a girl ( Pretty In Pink ) or if its a boy ( I look good in blue). Well, what ever you decide, I hope you all have fun with it.
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:47 pm

I'm in Minnesota, so I'm sure there are areas that have celebrations. With small kids I feel like a lot of life passes me by sometimes! Lol!

Hopefully the speculum helped get those swimmers where they should be! I had pretty much no symptoms when I got my bfp, so even if you don't feel anything different it can happen! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My oldest son thinks we should do a cupcake thing. If we do that though, I'll have to keep it under wraps until Wednesday or Thursday because there will be no time the day of the scan. We will see!

I hope you have a great time at all your Octoberfest activities! I want to hear all about it!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:23 pm

What is the cupcake thing?

We couldn't make it this weekend but I think we will next weekend if all pans out. We are now planning a trip to Vegas as well. So..lol..alot coming up.

You are right about missing so much with small kids. We only have one and we haven't seen half the movies that have come out.
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:17 am

The cupcake thing is when you fill a cupcake with either pink or blue frosting and then the kids find out when they bite into it. Lol!

The more kids you have, the less you get out and do unfortunately. It's so much work and then the cost gets higher as they get older. So, we save up and do a couple big things every year and try to find free things close to where we are. But when a matinee showing of the new kids show costs 60 dollars it just doesn't happen often.

Las Vegas sounds fun. My husband has never been. I've stayed a few times with my family though. I hope you can make it happen!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups