Relaxed 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Relaxed 2

Postby faithrock » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Mari: It was fun seeing my daughter smile the whole time. Made the heat worth it. I made everyone get ready the night before so we could just wake up and go.

So happy and excited for you. Make sure you get plenty of rest and stay hydrated. Its so hot out this summer.
Will it be a long drive?
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:26 am

Faith, we can't get an OB here without a referral from a GP. So I haven't been seen by anybody yet. I saw the gp at 9 weeks and hoping someone will accept me soon. I got in at 8 me with the OB with my son and I'm at 10 now with this one. But it's common not to be seen until around 12-20 weeks here I think.

Nothing new here either. Happy 4th to you both! We missed out on Canada Day celebrations because it got rained out here for the entire 3 hours they had the kids activities setup. So we just played around at home. Otherwise it was nice and hot. We are finally getting a lawn in tomorrow so that will be nice, although we will have to wait 2 more weeks before we can actually use it.

Hope you are both doing well.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:11 pm

BMichaelson: I'm ok. Just doing the tww like a sane person for a change.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA...I have been super sock and just trying to survive.

BMichaelson - that's a bummer about Canada Day. Any luck getting a referral to an OB yet?

Faith- I'm so glad your daughter had so much fun! We leave Wednesday and it's a 19 hour drive. We are taking the trip in 3 days. I don't think I could handle trying to so it in two.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Have fun Mari :)
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby B Michaelson » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am

Finally got the OB to accept my referral. No call for an appt yet though.

We had our 12w scan and baby is doing well and a little ahead so they moved my edd by a couple days. Now due on my birthday but pretty sure it will happen earlier.

We are going team green but I saw the nub and I'm fairly certain it's another boy. I have been having strong boy vibes too. I was really hoping for a girl so we could have one of each but DS wants a brother and has told me from day 1 it was a boy lol.

I suppose we will see. I don't think I will get them to confirm at the next scan, but I really don't have much doubt.

Mari I hope you are feeling better.

Faith, how are things going for you?
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:46 pm

BMic: Sorry for the shorten name. I am busy working late and still wanted to chit chat online.

I'm giggling that its another boy. I feel like when we conceive it will be a girl because we want a boy so bad. Either way, so relieved baby is doing awesome and even ahead of schedule. We are just scooting along with things. I'm actually exercising and eating healthy/supplements and he is tracking my cycles like a man on a mission. He told me we might miss this one because I won't be home to bd...LOL...He is right. I am suppose to leave town for the weekend. We are hoping I ovulate before then like my normal Cd12 but ultimatley just trying not to stress over it.

Mari: Hope you are having a decent time away.

AFM: Working working working and learning to be happy despite the ttc troubles. :D
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:22 am

Hey gals! Just popping in really quick to see how everyone is doing. We are enjoying the time away from home and my kids are being spoiled rotten by all my family. Still feeling horrible. Wanted to cry this morning because I hit 10 weeks this morning and am still not quite halfway through the feeling super sick stage. Still a month until my first in appointment and am hoping we hear a heartbeat.

Faith- sorry you are missing things this month. That happened to us a couple times and it ended up being nice because all the stress went away for a few weeks.

BMichaelson - so exciting to get your referral and see baby. I bet your little guy is right about boy two! Lol! I wish we could not find out gender, but my husband would never survive not knowing and would find a way to tell me even if I chose not to find out and he did! Hope things continue to go well for you!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:47 am

Just thought I'd do a quick post in case anyone ever checks this. Had lots of bleeding over the weekend. Thankfully I had a Dr appointment. She couldn't find any soiree for the bleeding in the exam so I was sent for an ultrasound. It was so fun to see baby. He or she had their little ankles crossed and I got a lovely view of 10 little toes. The tech said I had a beautiful baby in there. Placenta was fine so I've been told to take it easy and watch.

School started for us thos week too, so we've been busy trying to adjust to new schedules. I hopentou are both doing well!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Mari: First time I checked in weeks. Sending you prayers and stuck vibes. Hugs :)
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Hey Faith! How did the rest of your summer go?
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:13 am

Mari: Way too fast. But I welcome the cold weather pushing in. Headed off to my sister's wedding tomorrow. Should be fun. Anything coming up for you all
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 pm

That does sound fun. We just jave a super full schedule with the kids and their after school activities, dental, and doctor appointments. Nothing super fun until our church children's Halloween hayride in mid October birthday and my daughter's birthday is then too. My hubby and I are headed on a belated anniversary trip/babymoon on November. I'm super excited about that. We haven't been away together withoit the kids for 5 years.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:41 pm

Mari: Back!! How are you doing? I'm headed into the tww after thursday for sure but I feel it 'happening' now.

Do you have Octoberfest there? We do here and I'm looking forward to it.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:11 am

Faith- Did you have a good time?! Things have been soooo crazy here. I keep thinking they will settle down and something else comes up. And now we are all passing around our first cold of the season. Gotta love when kids go back to school!

I don't remember if Octoberfest is a thing here. It wasn't where I grew up. I'll have to pay attention and see what they do here.

Did you have a good O this cycle? I know you said it was expected today. Hopefully this is your lucky tee. We go for baby's anatomy scan Tuesday morning. I'm trying to think of a fun gender reveal for my other kids but have come up empty so far. Hope you have a great day!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups