Relaxed 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Relaxed 2

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:37 am

Hey Faith! Hope you had a good weekend! Are you still doing Oktoberfest stuff?

Yes, it is serious. They haven't out me on still softeners. Just the pelvic rest and to take it easy, which is almost impossible with 4 children and all their various activities! I called the Dr and my placenta is actually covering my cervix at this point. Hoping it moves away in the next few weeks. Next ultrasound will be in 3 1/2 weeks or so from now. I swing back and forth between fear and calm, but there is still lots of time for it to move, so I'm trying to remain positive.

Any news for you? Started a new cycle, bfp, moving forward with ivf?
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi, I went with a long time friend to a German Bakery. We were both little snobs because we lived in Germany and know that what they served us was subpar...HAHAHA

We haven't done any hay rides yet but we will before the fall/winter is over with.

As for your placenta, it should move. How far along are you? Time has escaped me big time. I think you have a Feb due date? I'm not sure.
I am schedule for my HSG on Friday. On a diet to drop weight because RE said I'm too fat for them to safely touch me for HSG or IUI. I go back in December to let them weigh me and give me the thumbs up or down. Meanwhile, I'm still on Clomid and taking my vitamin regiment to include EPO. EPO is really helping with cm. I'm hoping we can make a lil bean this month. I already know how I'll surprise my husband with the news but ...have to get the news first.

Well, you take it easy..as much as possible. HUGS
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:41 pm

It's hard to eat sub par when you've had the real awesome thing! That's how I feel about milk. Grew up having milk from a cow we milked ourselves and when she quit producing we went to store bought...it just isn't as good.

We had a hayride with our children's church group today. It was so fun and I hope you can get out to one or two yourself.

I am 22 weeks, so still lots of time for things to resolve. Not really worrying right now. Mire waiting to see what they say at the next ultrasound.

I hope this is your month too! Care to share how you want to tell your DH? I didn't so anything special. I showed my hubby the test and cried because I wasn't expecting this one to stick.

Have you had an HSG before? I am praying you get your sticky one soon!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Hi

I plan to wear a t-shirt with a cat in a baby harness on front or text him a pregnant Lego girl..we love Legos.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 am

Oh I like those ideas! My husband and kids are HUGE Lego fans. My husband has so many we are running out of storage space and each of my kids has their own storage bin so they can keep their sets separate from their dad's. I always have something to give as gifts that will be a hit. Lol! I hope you get to put one of those ideas to good use very soon!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 am

Thank you. Started having bad O pains this morning. My dh won't be home for an hour. We covered every day but yesterday. I just wasn't feeling it. But today it's like, OK, better top me off lol.
Into the tww we go.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Good luck Faith! Sounds like you hit tho vs perfectly this month!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:34 am

It seems like I do every month...lol. I will try not to be in too much shock if I get a constant flo of bfns. I did go through a stressful test right before O time. Put all that dye in there too. I start glaring at pee sticks in two more days. I hate to rush any day by but i could go with a fast fwd button or two. :oops:

How are you coming along? Is it cold there too? We are dipping into weather that requires me to have a coat actually.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:13 am

Did you start seeing on sticks yet? I can understand wanting to fast forward through the two week wait!

It has turned cold here. It was in the low 70s last week and this week they are predicting snow! I am not ready! I absolutely hate being cold.

I have my next ultrasound and Dr appointment Monday. Hoping the placenta has moved. If not, we will go from there!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:51 am

Hi, yes, today I broke down. I'm having symptoms that tell me we did not catch the egg. And that leads to panic of peeing on sticks as if that will change things...pfft. I'm only 6dpo but had a feeling yesterday things were going south. I've been doing some research and I think my LH stays high for far too long. I read it can cause early m/c. It said being overweight, too much radiation exposure and some thing else, can contribute to it. It causes the egg to dissolve basically. Looks like more tests in the future for me.

Snow?? We love snow but hate driving in it...hehehe I doubt it'll happen here this winter. But it is colder.

FX that placenta has gotten the heck out of the way. Scary stuff but docs got this as they have experience with it all the time. So don't worry, hugs.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:43 pm

Hey Faith! Hope you had a fun weekend. We have been overwhelmed with Halloween parties and fun. Just school parties and the actual trick or treating left.

Any luck with the pew sticks or are you still thinking you missed things again. I hope the research you've done will help you be able to conceive!

Had my ultrasound today and my placenta is completely blocking my cervix, so continued pelvic rest. Also found out today that baby girl might have a hole in her heart, so we will be seeing a perinatologist and having a Level 2 ultrasound in the next week or two. I'm feeling like I'm on a roller coaster and can't get off!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 am

Finally got off the emotional roller coaster yesterday! Baby's heart is perfect and my placenta has finally moved up and out of the way of my cervix! I was so excited!

How are things going for you?
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:10 pm

That is wonderful news. My daughter had an issue with her heart that finally resolved close to giving birth to her. I think one of the flaps was pushing blood flood flow back into the heart or some thing to that effect.

Anyway, YAY!! for a healthy little baby and a placenta that is out of the way. Such a relief. :D

As for me, acupuncture, traditional medicine break...just enjoying the holidays without all the stress of ttc like normal. We still want a lil one but we have calmed down alot. I'm really doing my best to enjoy my lil family more...lol.

You've got what, 3 or 4 more months till you bring baby into the world? Has to be so exciting. How are you feeling?
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:46 am

Hello, I am 35 and my hubby is 37, we are TTC with Clomid, this is our second month. it has been so hard for me because I never thought trying to have a baby is gonna be so hard for us, my sister who is 3 years younger than me just had a baby and it was so easy for her to get pregnant so she keeps telling me that I have to relax! she doesnt understand it is hard to be relax when the "baby topic" is always there because of her and I have to track my ovulation, take clomid and feel terrible because of the symptoms.
yamilschlegel
Friend

Postby faithrock » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi Yam

I'm sorry you are having a hard go if getting pregnant. It's no fun and ppl who are fertile don't get it. Some of us need that extra help.

I hope Clomid works for you. Are you being monitored for ovulation?
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups