Relaxed 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Relaxed 2

Postby yamilschlegel » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

faithrock wrote:Hi Yam

I'm sorry you are having a hard go if getting pregnant. It's no fun and ppl who are fertile don't get it. Some of us need that extra help.

I hope Clomid works for you. Are you being monitored for ovulation?

Hi, yeah you are right, it is so hard for people who dont have fertility problems to understand. No, I am not being monitored yet because I ovulate on my own, my doctor gave me clomid to help with my own ovulation, I am taking 50mg. They told me they can monitored if I want to because according to my exams my eggs dont have the best quality but my insurance doesnt cover the ultrasounds so Hubby and I took the decision to try for 3 months with clomid with no ultrasounds and if that doesnt work then try the ultrasound with insemination.
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Same here, my insurance doesn't cover monitoring. But I had to get them looked at after 3 try with a 2 month break in between. I'm so happy I did. My left ovary was questionable with a blood filled cyst and the right has a cyst that has made itself at home (functional no danger). I go back on the 11th of December to see what is going on. I was also told I have a thin lining. It was some thing crazy like 4...ugh. I have done one session of acupuncture and that's pretty much it. I stopped all meds and vitamins. I will start vitamins up again next month. I was on progesterone too. But none of that till Jan too. I've been eating and drinking whatever I want just not over doing it.

I won't do Clomid again until January if my December appt looks good.

I really hope the Clomid helps you conceive. I believe it is good stuff. Though some switch to Femara if it doesn't work. I'm thinking of Femara myself but I think my doc just approves Clomid. I'm hoping neither of us needs anymore help...lol Lets just get our bfps already...heheheh

Oh, and I'm 4dpo today, where are you at again?
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 pm

I just got my doctor bill, it is 1,500 :shock: I am not being monitored but I had two exams and two ultrasounds before Clomid, two exams (I dont remember the name) to see if my uterus is fine and my Fallopian tubes are open, everything is perfect and my ovaries too. Why are you taking a break? My doctor told he prefers I take clomid for 3 months because of my age and if that doesnt work, we should try insemination or IVF, I am in my CD 9, last day on clomid this month, my side effects have been no so bad like last month, only bad mood, yesterday I was in bad mood with hubby, Poor my husband! :rofl:
and My husband is sick :cry: hoping he feels better soon because my OD is Tuesday, well my OPK should be positive on Tuesday, it is usually on CD 12.
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Hope he feels better.
I'm on on medicine break because my ovaries have cysts. Most concerning is the one that is blood filled. I've been an snot to my husband as well. Clomid can make you moody though. I have no excuse as I'm not on it right now...lol
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:43 pm

Yeah, it is right but the hard part is that we are trying to get pregnant which means have more sex so I am trying to be more loving and nice with my husband even sometimes I feel clomid is not helping, last month was different because I was feeling so dizzy and like "I need my husband mood' all the time. I hope your ovaries are better soon so you can keep TTC. I know is hard when you have to stop or you are worried about that, I had a surgery when I was 25, I had a cyst so during the last 10 years I have been worried about my reproduction system but after I saw my doctor I knew everything is fine there only I am not pregnant yet :roll: God knows when is the correct time, I keep saying that to myself :mrgreen:
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Very good point. Staying on 'even' ground during ttc is good when its time to dtd. I try not to stay in a heated bubble with my hubby regardless. But some times it just happens.

Isn't it crazy how we just know some thing is wrong then we see an doctor and BAM....nothing. So hoping for some thing to be wrong so we know what to fix.

Time seems to be the only real thing working against us. I'm not getting any younger lol. When its the right time I have faith it will happen but the waiting is harsh.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:17 am

Yeah Right! I think the same, I am not getting any younger lol and it's why I am so anxious every month :doh:
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Every month brings new hope no matter what we have been through.
By far this cycle has been my calmest. I hope it stays this way next month if we didn't catch the eggie. Feels good to have some sort of normalcy.

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving this week? We do. I'm so looking forward to eating and sleeping all day with my family..heheh
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:16 pm

I want a calm cycle too lol it's so hard to be calm specially during the two weeks wait but I will and I am planning to do yoga....Yeah We celebrate Thanksgiving, My husband is going to cook, he loves to cook for thanksgiving, it's only my husband and me, he is from Seattle, WA and I am from Lima, Peru so we are not gonna be with the family but We are gonna travel to Seattle for Christmas. We were planning to travel to Peru but we cancel the trip because of the treatment, I was so excited to go to my country because I miss my family but now I am only thinking about me getting pregnant :rofl:
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 am

yamilschlegel wrote:I want a calm cycle too lol it's so hard to be calm specially during the two weeks wait but I will and I am planning to do yoga....Yeah We celebrate Thanksgiving, My husband is going to cook, he loves to cook for thanksgiving, it's only my husband and me, he is from Seattle, WA and I am from Lima, Peru so we are not gonna be with the family but We are gonna travel to Seattle for Christmas. We were planning to travel to Peru but we cancel the trip because of the treatment, I was so excited to go to my country because I miss my family but now I am only thinking about me getting pregnant :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG gosh that was too funny!! I was at my sister's wedding and ALL I could think about was it was my fertile window and we needed to be bding. I was like 'mom, take my daughter. we need some alone time in our hotel room'...and I was gone!! Of course grandma don't care. :wink:

Sigh...all in the name of catching the eggie. But seriously sorry you are home sick. I hope this years's Thanksgiving is extra yummy for you. Speaking of yummy, does hubby make any traditional dishes for you from Lima?
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 am

Good that you were able to bd and your mom helped you with that :wink: my parents in law wanted to come and visit us for Thanksgiving, which is my window week so I was planning to be honest with my mother in law and ask if she could go for a walk because we are gonna need a time to bd :rofl: she is like my mom so I can be that honest with her and she is crazy about us having a baby.
We really dont celebrated Thanksgiving in my country but I was planning to have like a peruvian breakfast that day but we are gonna have a peruvian Christmas dinner in Seattle, my parents in law always make me feel like home and embrace my culture.
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:41 am

Ok, they sound awesome!! Its so healthy to have a good relationship with the in laws. I like mine too. :D

You know I've honestly only ever seen Peruvian 'anything' on the discovery channel. It looks so wild and beautiful over there. I'm not sure how big it is or if it is a tourist destination but I'd go if I had the chance. I have a giant list of places I want to go. Since I'm 40 and don't want to keep trying past 42 my husband promised we'd travel if not able to have another. My daughter is 7 and old enough to stay with family while we escape. :D
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Peru is beautiful, well it is my country of course I will say that :rofl: we have one of the seven wonders of the world, Machu Pichu, and the food is amazing! I met my husband on a dating website so he went to Peru 7 times because of me and he has loved Peru, he alway says Lima (the capital) is like San Francisco because we have the ocean and it is a dessert, crazy ah! I miss my country and I could go alone but my husband really wants to go with me so we have been planning to go together, you know we have our special places there plus my family love him so much.
We have our places to go list too, here in USA and outside, like Europe! at least you have one little one, it is great! I pray to God only for one, I want more than one but at least I want to have the experience to be pregnant and deliver my baby. My husband and I want to adopt, it was a dream for us always so if we only can have one baby we are gonna adopt one more or two but that dream of have my little one in my belly is unique and I really want that.

BTW is you watch discovery channel, they have a show called Ancient Aliens, they always talk about Peru because according to them Aliens made all the ruins :rofl:
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:11 pm

:rofl: YES!! Aliens did everything according to them!!!

I agree. I remember when I wanted 10 kids then I was like I just want one baby of my own. I had my daughter (donor sperm) and thought I was done. Then I meet my husband and we decide, OH MY GOSH we want one together. :shock: He never saw himself as a kid person but he fell in love with my daughter. I'm game to adopt but I don't know if he wants to or not as he is so busy trying to get me pregnant :D . I think it is super awesome you two want to want to adopt. Some little one or ones are going to be so blessed to have a mommy and daddy who want them as much as they are wanted. :D
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:45 pm

yes we are gonna love all the little ones God will give us, we wanted to start the adoption process this year but it's expensive too so we are waiting for me to get pregnant and then we are gonna apply for the adoption, even if we have two babies of our own we want to adopt one baby.
It's funny that I thought like you, when I was in my twenties I used to think If I dont get married I want to get pregnant when a donor sperm, I thought it is gonna be so hard for me to find the one, then I said mmm maybe I am gonna way and see what happens in my life, my ex last boyfriend was american too and I was so mad because he broke up with me by email that I went to a dating website and after two week boom! I met my husband, everything was magical, like I always dreamed, he was so happy and excited to be my husband, he is amazing! and now with all the treatment I can see God makes me wait for him, for the right one because I see he is the only man who can loves me and supports me in the way I need and during my craziness moments :rofl: so Like I always say "everything happens for a reason"
yamilschlegel

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups