Relaxed 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Relaxed 2

Postby faithrock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 pm

So true!!! While I do not regret having my daughter alone, I also refused to date my husband unless he accepted both if us. She was 3 now 7 and the apple of his eye. He is just as amazing as your hubby in everyway. Everyday it's like we just met. He is my dream guy....hehehe.

WOW..prayers for you to have a loving family full of children. He definitely sounds like a super hubby.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby yamilschlegel » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:56 am

Thanks! I hope soon that will happen... Today my OKP was very positive, I took the digital one and the strips ones two, I tested like crazy lol last night I had the high fertility day which I never had before, I always had the peak day only but it was so late to BD last night so I guess today is the day :)
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:03 am

Hope you catch the egg and make a lil turkey...gobble gobble...lol
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Just checking in quick! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and good luck this TWW!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby yamilschlegel » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 pm

I hope you had a Good Thanksgiving too! my TWW officially starts tomorrow, Lets hope it goes faster and ends in a BFP, praying every night for that.
yamilschlegel

Postby Mari Mo04 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 pm

How is everyone? Any promising symptoms this wait?
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby yamilschlegel » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:52 pm

a lot of Symptoms really! well I dont know if it is my imagination but I hope My baby is in my belly.
I had a terrible week, I coulnt sleep since sunday night, I am having a lot of vivid dreams all night so I am waking up then falling sleep again during all night, even one night I woke up in the middle of the night and started asking question to my husband lol, it was crazy!
My bbs are sore and big, two days ago I was changing my clothes to go to the gym and I could see very green veins in my chest. Last month I had sore bbs and I had my period so I think sore bbs is more a side effect of Clomid.
I was having back pain almost all week, no more anymore and I thought it was because I was working out but I was doing my normal routine or a little less than normal in case I am pregnant.
I am having headaches, feeling tired but I think it is because I was not able to sleep, I was so tired that I really wanted to take something to sleep but again I think but if I am pregnant?
I was having some cramps but only until 7 or 8 dpo then was more like I can feel my uterus is there, something like that lol, but I think I am not having more cramps and today is my 10 or 11 dpo. Today I was kind of depress and saying my husband I was sure I am gonna have my period, I dont know I dont want to have so much hope, I am scared to have my period. Last month I really thought I was pregnant and when I had my period I was crying so bad.
yamilschlegel

Postby faithrock » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi Sorry I've been a way a bit. Those sound like some good symptoms!! I hope you test bfp soon. I know I thought I was preggers last cycle. I even got what I called a bfp on cd3 but I'm not sure and have tossed it because bleeding and bfps from my experience don't end up well.

Anyhow, wishing you get that Christmas bean!!

mari: I'm doing well. New cycle of seriously chilling. Still no meds except for a few days ago when I thought I was have cp or mc I dunno I popped in some suppositories but other than that no clomid or anything till after I see the docs.

Well, back to laying low on a really easy going weekend. HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed for everybody. I'm headed to the high risk OB (perinatologist) again tomorrow. Baby is measuring small, so she's got to have another growth scan. Hopefully she has held steady!
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby faithrock » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Prayers she is doing alright, Mari. Keep us posted HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mari Mo04 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:52 am

Good morning ladies! Any news? Baby girl is still measuring small but is growing, so one more growth scan on a month.

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? We've been doing all kinds of fun stuff with our other kids and the calendar is pretty packed with programs and parties. It wears me out to look at my calendar. Lol! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the holiday season.
Mari Mo04
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups