2018 Baby Buddies (3)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies (3)

Postby Crps369 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Well I finally seen the new Dr. I really like her. She is running tests on me and my husband. I go back in February for all the results. She seems really hopeful that she can help us. Things are finally looking up.
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby CLi17 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi ladies, looks like a really big group here. I love active groups!!

My name is Chuoru. I am 36 and currently TTC #3. I have two daughters (8 and 4) and hoping a boy this time around. 5 dpo today. have been casually trying for a few months because the last two times happened really easily, but this time it seems taking forever. I have tracking my cycle on an Elawoman app, using OPK for the past two months and checking my cervix every day.

the FB group that you guys mentioned, is it open to join?
Me & DH: 36

1st girl: born Apr09
2nd girl: born Jan13
currently TTC #3 (hoping for a boy), taking prenatal vitamin, moderate yoga exercise
CLi17
Friend

Postby mellyb » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:16 am

Hi ladies. I'm new here and feel a little like a fish out of water as everyone knows each other but in desperate need of speaking to people who understand what I'm going through! I'm Mel, British living in spain with my spanish husband. My journey is just starting really. Different to many here as I had the heart breaking news that I don't have many follicles (3) and have been advised to use donor eggs for the best success rate. I start my pill cycle on 20 december before my mock cycle on 14 jan. If all goes well I will have my transfer day end feb/beg march. I'm scared, nervous, apprehensive and the rest! I'm having to do 3dt too which is worrying me. Be nice to chat to some friendly ladies going through similar experiences
mellyb
Friend

Postby Newgirl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:30 am

Dawn - that sounds like a great plan. I"m glad you got a new doctor who's willing to help.

Welcome New Ladies! I believe Becca is the one who created the facebook group so you would need to ask her. I'd give you the link but I'm not part of the group since I'm not TTC because I'm already pregnant. I pop in from time to time just to see how everyone is doing but most have gone to facebook. Hopefully Becca can send you the link.

Good luck Ladies!
Bre & Andrew
TTC since March 2016
MC @ 7w4d 9/30/16
BFP - 5/27/17
EDD 2/5/18
Newgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby theblackburnbump » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:06 am

Hello Everyone!
I read the intro post about this group becoming very large, but I am looking to get into a busy group with members who actively communicate with each other.

My name is Marti. :) I am 27 and have been TTC for 3 months. I miscalculated O last month and unexpectedly saw AF last night. It hit me a LOT harder than I had anticipated. I think this month I will add OPK's into the mix so I don't have a timing issue again.

I am looking for a TTC friend, a TWW friend, and anyone who wants to be support buddies. :) I see that most people have moved to Facebook, but I'm one of those "weirdos" without Facebook. lol

Hope to talk to some of you soon!
-Marti
theblackburnbump
Friend

Postby theblackburnbump » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:11 am

mellyb wrote:Hi ladies. I'm new here and feel a little like a fish out of water as everyone knows each other but in desperate need of speaking to people who understand what I'm going through! I'm Mel, British living in spain with my spanish husband. My journey is just starting really. Different to many here as I had the heart breaking news that I don't have many follicles (3) and have been advised to use donor eggs for the best success rate. I start my pill cycle on 20 december before my mock cycle on 14 jan. If all goes well I will have my transfer day end feb/beg march. I'm scared, nervous, apprehensive and the rest! I'm having to do 3dt too which is worrying me. Be nice to chat to some friendly ladies going through similar experiences

Hello!
I do not have the same experiences, but I am also looking for support and friendship along the journey. <3 I am Marti, 27 from USA. Hubby and I have been TTC for three months. I have been married once before, (long story, short marriage. lol) and I was unable to conceive at that point due to poor/no ovulation.

Since then I have been ovulating regularly, having AF monthly, but after 3 failed months of TTC I am having flashbacks of years prior and worry that it will be a similar experience.

I would love to chat and get to know each other/ support each other along the way. I also would love to hear more about the process you explained above. :) I will be thinking and praying for you along your current journey.
theblackburnbump
Friend

Postby mellyb » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:52 am

Thankyou so much Marti. I have also been married once before. I was in an abusive relationship and at that time had no problems with my fertility whatsoever! Now I'm happy and wanting to start a family with my soul mate I have these problems. Life can be unfair sometimes can't it!

My ovarian reserve is stupidly low so was only given a 6% chance of success hence me now going down the donor egg route. It's taken a while but I've finally gotten my head around it. I'm looking forward to the next few months but I'm scared too! I head back up to alicante to see my doctor again on Thursday before starting my drugs the following week. I feel like things are actually moving forwards now!

As for yourself although 3 months feels like a lifetime when you are ttc it's really not that long. Hopefully you will soon have good news as you are now ovulating regularly. Hoping and praying for good news for you
mellyb
Friend

Postby Crps369 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:30 pm

I see the high risk doctor tomorrow. I hope all goes well. They had a cancellation so they got me in sooner. I wasn't going to be able to see her until the end of January, so this is nice. Waiting for my follow up in February has me all kinds of anxious. I wish time goes quickly for me, so that hopefully I will have some answers.

Hello to the new people, sorry I can't remember your names right now. How is everyone doing??
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Crps369 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:14 pm

Seems like things are working out for me, but they did say they will be keeping a close eye on my pregnancy, whenever I get pregnant. I got a lot of questions answered, so that was good. I now just have to wait until February for all the other questions to be answered...
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Newgirl » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:08 am

Dawn - that's great news! Fingers crossed that your February appt goes well! We need some more BFP's although I'm not sure who from the group has dropped out of the race or gotten their positives by now since they've all gone to FB.

And welcome new Ladies!
Bre & Andrew
TTC since March 2016
MC @ 7w4d 9/30/16
BFP - 5/27/17
EDD 2/5/18
Newgirl
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Crps369 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:36 am

I'm just glad to finally have some questions answered. This wait until February is going to seem like forever...lol
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups