Watery Discharge and Cramping 4dpo

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Watery Discharge and Cramping 4dpo

Postby Aspynsmommy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 pm

I have no clue what was up today, but I was completely fine ( aside from a headache), then all of a sudden. I got really intense cramping like a band around my lower abdomen to around my lower back. About a level 8 of pain for about 5 mins and then went as quick as it came. That's not ever happened before to me, and it was painful. Any idea of what it could have been or anyone have similar experience? Watery Discharge is more like I feel wet down there, but it's clear and watery.. Had that since 2dpo. Also, back to the pain I had pain with my ovulation day. Right side ovary to right lower back.. Not this intense it was more dull, achy and like pinch feeling I guess.., this current one was way more achy.
Aspynsmommy

Re: Watery Discharge and Cramping 4dpo

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Maybe a cyst bursting? I've heard those can be very intense yet short lived!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Aspynsmommy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:02 am

I actually do have cysts on my ovaries. Both of them. Maybe Your're right. Its just weird cause every time I've had that happen its put me on my butt, and ive had to go to the hospital. Maybe I just got lucky lol. Last night I ended up just being mildly crampy. Like my stomach was burning sorta like AF.
Aspynsmommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:21 am

I've never had that happen, just I was just guessing based off of other things I've read! I'd definitely mention it to your doctor next time you see them. And I hope it doesn't happen again!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups