5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:34 am

I don't think you would have O'd before a peak reading, and 97.37 is still a lower-end temp for me (everybody is different though). I also don't think skipping one day is bad (especially if you made up for it the next morning). Sometimes giving hubby a break can help send a new wave of stronger sperm the next time! I'd try to get 1 or 2 more in just to be safe, but you're probably going to be in fine shape this cycle!

I'm feeling pretty much normal... Just your standard 4 dpo nothing going on. ;)
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 am

2 year old just found a little flashlight from the hospital and was looking in my ears and mouth for dinosaurs (that's what they told him they were doing at the hospital). I'm sure it's the first time he's actually seen inside a mouth. He got a confused look on his face and leaned in, squinting. Then his eyes got big and he yelled "Mama baby! See little mama baby in there!" I'm assuming he saw my uvula, but I'm kind of hoping he was forecasting my future. ;)

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Aw :) maybe it's a sign! Maybe Labor Day will end up being your lucky weekend too haha!!

I am almost wondering if my surge started over night because the OPk I took at 3 after a 4.5 hour hold with limited fluids was a little lighter than the one I took at 8am (and neither one is what I would consider blazing positive).

In regards to the temps, my pre-o temps usually hover in the mid 96 range, with post O temps more in the mid 97 range, that's the only reason I questioned the weird temp jump this morning. Regardless we were able to get in a BD session this morning , and we will the next two days- then it's break time for this mamma haha.
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:33 pm

Haha I hear you. You've had quite the schedule this month! That temp is kind of odd, but I still wouldn't think O could happen before you got that peak reading. Do you still have fertile cm? That would be the biggest indicator to me.

I'm still confused as to why you'd be getting peak reasons with a negative standard opk. I don't know much about the advanced ones, but I thought peak meant the same as a standard? Maybe it's just more sensitive and your standard positive is still coming?

And yes, I have to admit, it makes me emotional hearing my little guy talk about "Mama baby." I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:31 pm

My CM was super watery this morning - but I would not have classified it as EWCM anymore, and honestly I have not checked since we BD this morning just because I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between our fluids (sorry tmi!)

Yes, I am curious too because last month the day I got the peak on the digital it was a blazing on the cheapie...that is why I am thinking that my surge may have started overnight (which I read can happen). When I get a surge it usually only lasts one day, so I am thinking I may have caught the tail end of it or something.

Hehe, at least he seemed excited about the prospect of a baby!! Some kids don't want to share mommy ;) kids can be pretty intuitive so I am reading that as a positive sign for you
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm pretty sure me having a baby won't be the issue... It will be HIS DAD having a baby that will get to him. He's a Dada's boy through and through!

Even if you aren't seeing ewcm, if things feel slippery in there, you're probably not past O. For me, I think all residual semen is gone by the afternoon after I've walked around, showered, and gone to the bathroom a few times.

It is possible I guess that you just missed your surge if it was quick. I'd just keep monitoring your cm. Once it feels creamy or sticky, take a well earned break!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 pm

Hehe, it's so cute that he is a daddy's boy :) my son is a momma's boy through and through.
CM is still watery today, and temp went back down to 96.91 so I definitely have not o'd yet, my opks were still pretty dark today so fingers crossed I see my temp jump tomorrow! I am ready to be in the TWW! :).

Anything exciting happening at 5dpo?
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Ooh yay, I hope you O soon! Nothing too exciting going on here. I'm really aware of things going on with my uterus, if that's a thing lol. But it's felt kind of odd since before O, so who knows!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:44 pm

Oh, I have been sneezing ALL day. But I also ditched my antihistamine this cycle right before O. Still... That was 5 days ago and this had just been today, so maybe it's a symptom. :rofl:

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:12 am

Haha, weirder things then sneezing have ended up being symptoms!!

I had my temp jump this morning- although FF wanted to make my O day the day before my peak OPK- so I discarded that random high temp. I know O day was def. yesterday because my cramps are finally gone (hurray!) I had significant cramping (like tender to the touch cramping) on my left side yesterday so I am guessing that's the side I O'd from :) if my 10 day LP holds true (praying it does not) I would be due around 9/11 for AF- I won't even think about testing until I have made it safely past that day :)
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:48 am

Wooo! Let the wait begin! It's about time lol.

And about the sneezing- I did sneeze ALL the time when I was pregnant with Henry, but it was after the pregnancy was well established. I'm pretty sure these are just allergies, as my throat has now started itching, too. Although... It just occurred to me that all of me is itchy. My legs have been especially bad and I do actually remember that from one of my other bfp cycle, so who knows lol.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Haha! No kidding! :) very excited for this TWW- I feel good about this cycle- I am hoping my positive vibes rub off (maybe in the back of my mind it's the Labor Day connection lol)

And even though it sucks to be itchy (I have excema and its full blown this summer) if it's a possible sign- yay! Haha. Isn't it crazy the signs/symptoms our bodies give us sometime haha
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:37 am

So FF keeps trying to make my Onday as the day before my peak reading- even after discarding that one temp. What are your thoughts on that? I still think that I am only 2dpo, but according to FF I am 4dpo. Not sure what to think?!
Attachments
image.png
(203.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:52 pm

See what happens if you change Thursday's temp to the same as Wednesday. Does it give you solid crosshairs where you think they should be? That one high temp seems off, so you may have to tweak things a little. I'd just keep the possibility in mind that it could be off, but I really think FF is just confused by your temps.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:37 pm

When I change it , it takes the cross hairs away- I think the crosshairs will come back tomorrow, on cd18, with another high temp (which is when I think I did actually O). In regards to the weird temps, The only other thing I can think of is that maybe I did O on cd16 and that maybe the opk's were off because of the clomid? I was reading that some people never see a positive OPk using clomid (also some who only get high and no peak reading ). I guess ultimately it doesn't make a huge difference. I will just assume that I am 2dpo and see how things go (although I would much rather be 4dpo at this point haha)

How are you feeling? Are you 6 or 7dpo today? Any other symptoms besides the itchiness? Will you test on 9dpo again?
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups