5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:07 pm

Oh, yeah I bet with one more high temp and you'll get crosshairs where you expect them. I don't have any experience with clomid, so I'm not sure how it might affect your opk's.

I'm 7 dpo. Nothing crazy going on... I've been pretty tired, but that's not super out of the ordinary for the tww. I've had some crampy feelings off and on that have made me wonder if something could be going in in there, as well as some constipation and stuffiness in my nose at night. There have been 2 instances this week where I gagged while brushing my tongue, which I had happen on one of my bfp cycles (but it could have just been that I brushed too far back!) I'm going to try to make it to 10 dpo. Right now I don't feel the need to test at all. I feel like I could just wait for AF. But any time now I'll probably have that sudden urge to take one juuuust in case and then I won't be able to stop lol.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:13 am

Solid crosshairs showed up this morning on cd18 (which is where I would expect) after one more high temp- so that makes me 3dpo. :) only thing I have going on is sore nipples- but that is super typical. Thankfully a large part of my TWW will be my first week of school with students so I will be super busy and hopefully it flies right by!

Those all sound promising- maybe not in isolation but maybe all of those symptoms together means something! Hopefully you can make it to 10dpo without cracking :) although I understand that sometimes that urge to pee on something comes out of nowhere! Lol
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:01 am

K, one more to add to the list. My gag reflex does seem to be a little more active than usual. So far this week I've gagged while brushing my teeth twice and once in the shower when I coughed up some phlegm, but not all the way. We bd'd this morning and normally the morning breath doesn't bother me, but I actually gagged several times, as well as with *ahem* other things during that activity. I think (hope) I covered it up well lol.

I really don't get many symptoms with my bfp's so it could still definitely go either way.

That's great you got crosshairs where you expected them! And it's good you've got a busy week ahead of you. I hate it when I have nothing going on during the tww. I end up googling everything I can think of and obsessing over every little thing. My best tww was by far my last bfp. We left on a trip about 3 or 4 dpo and got home late at night 10 dpo, so I didn't test until the morning of 11 dpo and it was a clear positive. It was so nice to be distracted!

What grade do you teach?

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:48 am

Lol! I just about died reading about the gag reflex - thanks for making me smile!! So maybe it could be a sign! It seem like it's definitely out of the ordinary for you :)

Yes, I am really happy that the crosshairs showed up where I expected. Like I said only thing going with me is sore nipples and of course I just bought a bunch of new bras last week so they are all tighter than I have been used to for a while, which makes it really uncomfortable. I was totally that lady who went to the store braless yesterday (it was cold enough that I needed a sweatshirt and I am not huge up top- so I doubt anyone even noticed) because my nips hurt so badly lol

I teach 1st grade- I have 22 students so I will definitely be dead on my feet by the time I get home the first few weeks of school- which will make it harder to "symptom spot" but I think that's maybe a good thing. I just hope AF doesn't show up full force while I am still trying to get back in the swing of things :/ do you work? My dream would be to be a stay at home mom and do baked goods on the side for hire (I love baking and decorating baked goods) but alas, just not feasible at the moment.
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:26 am

Before I had Henry I worked part time at a dog grooming shop and part time as a nanny for twin toddlers. I have a degree in English with a minor in art/illustration, but was taking care of my mom when I graduated from college, so I never really got my feet in the door when it was the best time to do so. But to be honest, I only ever wanted to be a mom! I've never had a huge desire to have a career, so I do lots of side stuff. I'm a copy editor for my sister who runs a cooking website. She has a new meal plan service, so I edit all of those before they go out to subscribers. I'm actually meeting a lady next week about sewing pocket diapers or toddler training pants for her cloth diaper company. I also love to bake, and everyone always tells me I should do it professionally, but I just don't think I have the patience lol. Here's Henry's birthday cake I just did, though! I love how it turned out, but there was much yelling (at the cake) and frustration during it's creation. (Including my discovery that you cannot use marshmallow fluff as a filling in a heavy cake, freeze it, thaw it, and expect it to stay put. You can kind of see it oozing out the left side. I was so sad about that!)
IMG_20170904_111018.jpg
IMG_20170904_111018.jpg (239.1 KiB) Viewed 293 times
Maybe if we lived close to each other we could open a business. ;)

Anyway... I'm glad the gagging story have you a laugh lol. It happened again as I was brushing my teeth, so who knows! I don't really feel pregnant, though, and I feel like I usually kind of know by this point. I don't feel totally out, but I'm not in a hurry to test or anything, so I suppose that's nice. We'll see in a couple of days!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:16 pm

Your cake is amazing !! Haha - I looked through my phone to see if I had any pics of cakes I have done but the last birthday was in May and I erased a bunch of pictures between then and now haha- but yours I way better than anything I have done!

Any symptoms pop up today? I hope that the rest of my TWW flies by as fast as today did lol. I had my cd21 blood work today (even though I am cd22- because of holiday yesterday)...so I am curious to hear the results! I know I o'd but I am hoping they can tell me what my progesterone levels look like. Other than the sore nips I have had an upset stomach but I am 100% chalking that up to first day nerves going back into the classroom :)
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Aw, thank you! New symptom of the day is just a general acheyness in my pelvis. I've felt some pulling/twinges on both ovaries and then just kind of a sore feeling right in the center a little lower. I'm still really tired, but I always am in the tww. Still holding out with the tests, though! I just don't feel the need to see a bfn I think. If I'm pregnant, I'll still see that bfp in a day or two. If not, I think I'd rather not know until AF is here or close. I'm not sure what has come over me, but it's a pretty freeing feeling not feeling like I want to test!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:48 pm

That's great that you don't feel an urge to test! :) I am thinking if I can make it to Monday without AF I *might* be in good shape- I guess I will just continue doing what I am doing and say a lot of prayers for the next few days :) and in the meantime I definitely will have a lot to keep my mind occupied!

Do you generally get the achy pelvis feeling ? I usually get a crampy feeling the day or 2 before AF comes so I am hopefully to avoid that feeling in the next few days. I did notice that I have ALOT of Cm (not in my
Undies but when I check CP it's very slippery) it's like a sticky/creamy at this point- I know cm is not all that helpful in the two though- so I guess it's just a wait and see what happens tomorrow type of deal. In the meantime, I can't wait to go to bed lol- 22 six year olds is exhausting :)
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:58 pm

22 six year olds sound exhausting! I hope AF stays away!

I was looking back at my charts and I have recorded this to of cramping on bfn cycles which kind of knocked some sense into me today. It's gotten more intense over the last few hours and honestly, it feels like early pregnancy cramping. But then I see that I've noted something similar on bfn cycles and I just figure it's best to wait it out.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:05 pm

So I am 99.9% sure that I am out :( my cd21 blood work came back and my progesterone was only 5.4 :( so they already sent an order for 100mg clomid over to my pharmacy for next cycle. So talk about a HUGE downer :/

Hope your day is going better than mine.
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:28 pm

How many dpo were you on CD 21?

I'm kind of meh today. Yesterday for most of the day and into the evening I felt a lot of tight cramps. It felt like pregnancy and I started to get my hopes up. Today I'm not feeling much and I kind of think maybe this isn't our cycle. I'm too scared to test, but thinking I'll make myself do it tomorrow just in case it's a bfp so I can get my progesterone filled before the weekend. All in all not feeling that hopeful today. :/

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:37 pm

I was 4dpo yesterday when I tested- does dpo affect the results? I was feeling somewhat hopeful today too as I noticed earlier that I had some mild cramps (now gone) and they were obviously noticeable enough that I could feel them even though I was crazy busy all day. Ugh :/ talk about a freaking downer!

:/ I am sorry that you aren't feeling hopefully either. I hope that tomorrow you get your beautiful second line !
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:46 pm

I'm not sure if dpo matters, but I think they choose day 21 because it's 7 days after average O and 7 days before average AF. I'm not sure if progesterone jumps up to a certain level and stays there right after O or if it can rise slowly (like when you see your temp gradually rise... Could it be an indication of a gradual progesterone rise?) I don't know the answers to these questions, but since I O anywhere from CD 15 to 23, if they asked for CD 21 bloods, I'd ask how accurate they are at what dpo. Anyway, I'm just wondering if 4 dpo vs 7 dpo would make a difference?

So I tested this afternoon... BFN. I had a gray line on both wondfo and frer within the time limit, but they didn't turn into anything. I'll test again tomorrow, but it's looking like I'm probably out this cycle.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:52 pm

I of course have been googling like a mad woman sine I got off the phone , and would you believe there is nothing definitive online about what your progesterone should be at each dpo. The best I can find is that they want it to be at least 10 at 7dpo. It does make sense to me that progesterone would increase with an increase in temp- because that is what is making your temp go up. My temps since I o'd have been very steady, so I guess I will just have to keep an eye on them the next few days and see what they do. Fingers crossed they go up! I know it's probably nothing (ESP. After blood work results) but My cramps have returned - it's crampy in my lower belly and around to my back. Maybe it has something to do with going back to work and being on my feet all day though.

I am sorry for your BFN/ but it's still early - and i still think that your symptoms have sounded promising so far. Keep me updated, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:14 pm

So now I am confused ...I have read now in a few places that anything over a "3" indicates ovulation and that the actual number doesn't mean anything- and that a lower number does not necessarily indicate you won't have a viable pregnancy? Ugh, I just need to get off of the Internet - I feel like I am reading myself in circles right now over this :/
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups