5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:41 am

Uhhh that looks like a bfp! Post it on the FB group!!!!

R&L mommy, thank you. I'm hoping to move forward and get some answers. :)
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MrsK20173 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:03 am

R&L mommy- thank you so much! I am still in shock and I kind of don't believe it yet!! I feel like I need to pee on more things lol (which I totally will) !! I hope you are feeling great! So very happy for you and please keep us posted on your progress!!

Bee- ahhh!! I will :)
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MrsK20173 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 pm

This is the frer from this afternoon after it dried. I didn't want to blow up the FB with another pic. Is it normal to be that dark at 10dpo?! When do you think I should take the digital?
Attachments
image.png
image.png (29.61 KiB) Viewed 486 times
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Omg yaaaaay!!!!! I think that's pretty dark for only 10 DPO. Maybe there's two babies brewin in that womb of yours! The digital will DEF be positive with a FRER that dark! So many congratulations! Have you told hubby yet?
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby MrsK20173 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:58 pm

I will not lie the first thought that went through my head when I saw how dark this was that maybe there was more than one! I was on clomid and that is known to make you hyper ovulate! ah!! I did tell hubby lol, as soon as he walked through the door (the huge grin on my face would have given me away regardless haha) I sent him out to the store to get a digi. Which I will take tomorrow along with another frer.

How are you feeling R&L mommy? Everything going smoothly for you so far?
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:14 pm

That's so incredibly awesome. I had a feeling you'd fall pregnant and be a "first round of clomid" success story and I'm so glad that feeling was right! You even went to the pharmacy and refilled your script and bought all the fixins for next cycle! Hahaha CLASSIC!
AFM, I feel like complete and utter CRAP! I've lost 11 lbs already and literally stay in bed alllll day. I can't eat, I can barely drink, I can't staaaand the smell of ANYTHING, I get "night time fevers" every single night that really mess with my sleep.. yet I'm sooooo unbelievably TIRED all.the.time. I feel so bad for my kiddos since their mom's basically useless now. Lol. With DS I felt pretty great during my first trimester and with DD, my youngest, I had hyperemesis which lasted until 14 weeks on the dot. I haven't been officially diagnosed with the HG again but I know I have it.
I'm crossing my fingers that your first trimester goes much more smoothly than mine is going. I'm only 7.2 weeks so the light at the end of this tunnel is still pretty dim and distant. Haha. How did you feel when you got that positive FRER?!?! I loooove reading about bfp stories!! Makes me so emotional. *tear* hehe
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby MrsK20173 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:39 pm

R&Lmommy- I was laughing about the fact that I already picked up everything for next cycle, the O my thing I forgot was tampons lol- maybe that was my subconscious!! I am sorry you are feeling yucky :/ I am not familiar with hyperemesis? What is that? Have you seen your OB yet or do you have an appointment soon? I see the nurse on 9/27 for all the tests and I will hear back tomorrow about when my first visit with my RE/OB will be (they will also let me know if they want me on progesterone supps tomorrow too). I am SO excited :) that positive frer was amazing- no denying THAT line lol! I am praying that things go smoothly and that we have a healthy 9 months ahead. My first pregnancy (9 loooooong years ago) was very smooth- I would feel a little nauseous before dinner every day, but other than that totally fine! I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was like 6 or 7 weeks that time. I only knew to test this morning because my temp was still elevated and usually AF would have started by now. Hallelujah clomid- you can bet your buns I will recommend it to others struggling. I can't wait to test over the next few days and (please God) watch the tests get darker <3
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Ha! So exciting! That's hilarious that you forgot the tampons :D
Hyperemesis gravidarum are the fancy words for severe morning sickness. It's no fun at all and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I'm pretty sure that this is another baby girl considering how immensely sick I am. My first appt was actually this morning but I had to cancel it due to the hurricane. Womp womp. They haven't called me back to reschedule yet.
If I were you, I would pretty much demand prog asap considering how low your temps are. I read (which means nothing as we both know. Lol) that postconception temps of below 98 are indicative of prog problems. Again, Dr. google is wrong all the time though but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Will you be bouncing on over to the pregnancy boards? I haven't yet. I shacked up on baby center. Which is so entertaining.... some of those women are freaking nuts. Haha.
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby MrsK20173 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:08 pm

I gotcha , now that you say that the name does ring a bell- and again I am so sorry you have to go through that!! Bummer about not getting to go to your appointment today :/ hopefully they can get you back in there soon!

I am 100% suspecting that they will start me on progesterone tomorrow- when I had my cd21 blood work (I was only 4dpo) my prog. Levels were 5.4- so definitely low, granted they usually do the test at. 7dpo so I don't know how much higher it would have been at that point.

I will probably go over to the pregnancy boards once things set in a bit more and likely after my appt at the end of the month (I will feel a lot better after that appt)
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Aw R&L Mommy, I have HG with my pregnancies, too. :( Do you have an iPhone by any chance? If you do, follow the HER foundation on Facebook. They are testing an iPhone app for better HG management.

I lost over 20 lbs my first month of pregnancy with my little guy and ended up at the hospital needing fluids to stop vomiting several times. It just sucks. I hope you find some relief soon. :(
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups