5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 5dpo and looking for a tww buddy

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:08 am

Aww I'm sorry. :( I totally get it, though. I lost it two nights ago and just broke down. I'm not pregnant this cycle, and I'm ok with that, but the fact that I'm in this situation makes me so sad and so angry. We are rapidly approaching the one year mark as well as my first due date this year. Also, we planned for our kids to be 2-3 years apart and if I'm not pregnant by November, that plan goes out the window, too. It's so hard to be optimistic when everything seems stacked against you.

I'm glad you got the clomid prescription, though. I know a lot of people that have had really good luck with that! Fingers crossed you see that bfp soon.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:57 pm

A dip mid cycle isn't too unusual, and can sometimes be a good thing (related to implantation) or nothing. FF tells you not to worry if it's just one low temp.

I'm still undecided about the RE, but I'm leaning towards going. It also occured to me today that they might schedule a few months out, so I should maybe make an appointment and then I can always cancel if it's not needed by then. I'm going to call my doc on Monday and see what they think I should do.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Annnnd AF is here. It's about time, since I was expecting her yesterday! This is my month!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:59 am

Hi, beautiful ladies! I'm newish to these boards. As in I used to obsess over this website and used it to get me through 6 agonizing months of TTC last winter/spring. Finally, on cycle number 6 (April of 2016) hubby and I got our long awaited BFP!!!.....only to be crushed into a million little broken hearted pieces when I went to my OB for blood work and my hcg count was only 18. So we sadly watched our bright pink lines fade back to stark white BFN. :( To say we were devastated is an understatement! I was so fed up with all the stress of being a bat s**t crazy TTC'er that I decided not to try again and to just be happy with my two lovely children who are 8 & 5 and who we got pregnant with on our first month trying! Well fast forward to now and DH has succeeded in his persuasion and after a 1.5 year hiatus from TTC, we're back at it! I'm currently anywhere from 3-5 DPO and looking for buddies to obsess over every symptom with! Thus far my boobies are sore on the sides and I've had bouts of heartburn but it's too early to really tell if it's a little bean or just progesterone doin its thang. Anyway, I hope each and every one of you have a blessed day and I'm sprinkling sticky baby dust on all of you! Cheers!
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:59 am

Welcome R&Lmommy! I have a 2 year old boy and we've been trying for number 2 since November. Like you, we had an easy time conceiving the first time around. This year I've gotten pregnant every 3rd cycle and lost 2 babies so far. I'm on CD 2 of the third cycle since my last loss. We are trying for one more pregnancy before meeting with an RE.

So anyway, I understand that devistation and confusion when it went smoothly for you before. I'm sorry you're in that boat, but I hope your rainbow comes soon!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Thank you sooo much for the warm welcome, ladies!

MrsK: I've read that a lack of soreness in nipples and/or breasts, when you usually get soreness after ovulation, is a good sign! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you, lady :D ..I sometiiiimes get breast soreness/nipple tenderness right after ovulation that wanes and is gone by the time AF shows. Sore breasts are always my biggest indicator of pregnancy. That and, weirdly, I'll have crazy dreams the night before bfp's. Like with DS, my eight year old, I had a verrry realistic, lucid type dream that my uterus was outside of my body and contracting really hard and fast! Haha, it was nuts. I had a similar kind of dream with my DD. With my early MC last spring, I never had the dream, and ya know what? I honestly knew deep down that something wasn't right because of that.
I can't wait for us to be able to test next week, you sooner than me! Lucky duck. Lol. Hope your evening is going well and your sanity is staying intact!

Bee: omgosh!!! Two in a row??! That's awful. My heart hurts hearing that. I really do hope and pray that you get your rainbow ASAP.. you so deserve it! Fingers crossed that you won't even need that RE ;)

AFM; nothing too out of the ordinary for me, post ovulation. Hubby and kids went to the in laws today so I took a three hour nap! My breasts feel heavy, full and a little painful on the sides. It's worse when I'm lying down or waking up. No nipple soreness whatsoever. That's usually a post ovulation symptom for me. I've had very light menstrual-like cramps but from what I've observed over my last bout of TTC, it's a normal pre-AF symptom. So yeah, nothing too damning.. (darn it! Lol) I'm trying to hold out until the 18th to test :D We shall see how that does or doesn't go. Hehe
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:33 am

MrsK: I will be anywhere from 11-13 DPO on the 18th! I'll probably be a crazy pee stick lady and start on Wednesday which will be 9-11 DPO, as I got my first faint positive with my chemical pregnancy last year on 9 DPO. And omg! 6-9 day luteal phase?! That's rough! I too have a shortish LP of 11 days. Are you taking anything to try and lengthen your LP? Like B6 and zinc? I took those last year to try and lengthen my luteal phase, which they did, but it also delayed my ovulation and I didn't ovulate until cd23!! I usually ovulate cd15-17. That long cycle just wasn't worth it for me and I quit taking the supplements. As far as temping goes, I temp until ovulation is confirmed and then stop as I too stress over every single dip and rise.. though I have been temping here and there after O this cycle just to make sure my body's heating up like it's supposed to. When I got pregnant last spring, my bbt never rose above 98.1 ... and that was vaginal temping! If you can post a link to your chart, I'd love to analyze it. I don't use opks. Just temping And CM/CP. i used the CBFM last year but it was pricey and stressful and made my hubby roll his eyes one too many times, lol. He's a very "just go with it and DTD" kinda man. I soooo hope that you get your bfp! You should test with me on Wednesday! Hehe :D

Nothing much to report other than a slight increase in creamy CM (sorry, tmi) when I'm usually bone dry until AF. Oh and the lady twins are still heavy and sore on the sides.. and no nipple soreness in sight! it's kinda making me hopeful but I'm trying so hard not to get too excited as my boobs have let me down in the past. Lolol

I hope all is well with you ladies! On a side note, where are y'all from? I'm waving hello from the southern United States; Alabama!
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Mrs. K, I've gotten some of that cm in recent cycles. I can't remember if it was on bfp cycles... But FF says it's still ewcm even if it's cloudy, which I didn't realize. I have heard of people getting random ewcm on bfp cycles, so hopefully it's a good sign!

R&LMommy, I'm in Mt. Vernon, Washington. I'm also way up by Canada. :) B6 was delaying/preventing O for me, too, so I stopped taking it, but I've heard some people take it only during their LP so help solve that problem!

Nothing much to report here. AF is looking much healthier this month and I'm wondering if the baby aspirin is what made the difference (even though I started it just a few days before O). It's still light, but I saw some clots and nice fresh blood, and I'm on day 3 with still a little bit of actual flow. This is an improvement over just 1-2 days of brown and orange bleeding/spotting in previous months. I'm hoping it's a good sign that things are getting back to working order. I'm down about 10 lbs and still working on things there. So that could have helped with things, too.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:08 am

Aw, boo. :( So how long would your LP be this cycle if AF comes today or tomorrow?

Here's some info on baby aspirin: http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnan ... while-ttc/

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:31 am

Bee: Glad things are looking healthy! My periods were exactly like yours following my chemical pregnancy. Brownish orange and short. I'm crossing my fingers this is your lucky cycle!

MrsK: oh no! I'm so sorry. I've read lots of successful clomid stories. I'm hoping and praying that this is a quick and painless AF so you can get back to baby makin! Though, your temp is still slightly above cover line so maaaaybe we can still grasp at straws and daydream that it's implantation?! That bout of ewcm that you had sounded like a good sign!

AFM: my temp was the highest it's ever been this morning.. but my CM is drying up and my boob soreness is getting less intense.. like they hardly even hurt at all during the day. Just at night when I get up to pee do they have the heavy, bruised feeling... but during the day, nothing. That's making me think that I'm out as these are pre AF symptoms for me. I've also been having slight PMS cramps. Womp womp.
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:34 am

Well ladies, I woke up this morning to absolutely NO CM. So of course I had to scour google for "no CM means not pregnant" posts.. I felt pretty discouraged after everything I read so I went back to sleep.. woke up A couple hours later to pee. My cervix was so high that I could barely reach it. My boobs were pretty heavy but my nipples?! Omggg they were on fiiiiire! Which is NOT an AF symptom. So I snuck out of my house at 5am and headed to Walmart for some cheapies. Came home and dropped my pee on one and within 5 mins I saw a shadow. So I waited until lunch time and took another one... it's a squinter but it's definitely a BFP! I'm going to get a FRER after I pick my oldest up from school.. it's for hubby as he isn't a trained pee tester and needs a much darker, in your face line.. (men.. *rolls eyes*) ..I'm over the moon and in shock that it happened so fast but honestly, I feel kinda guilty because you ladies probably deserve a lil bean more than me.. :'( I reeeally wanted this to be the lucky cycle for all of us. After a chemical pregnancy last year and still no "baby dream", I know that I'm not yet in the clear and the journey is only just beginning. Cross your fingers and pray for me as I'm doing for you lovely girls!

MrsK: I'm 8 DPO. I had it in my head that I would test tomorrow but after waking up to burning nips and a super high cervix I just couldn't resist. I for real for real thought that this cycle would be a bust cuz well, it's our first cycle back at it but mainly because of my Sahara vajeen.. lol. Like seriously, I'm bone dry right now! When I was TTC last year, that was always my for sure way to know that I was out and to await my temp drop and AF. I've also had what I thought was pms cramps for the past few days. So now I really believe the whole "you really just can't tell the difference between early pregnancy and pms" thing. Has AF started full force for you? I can't wait for you to start your clomid! Maybe you'll get lucky and end up with 2 pretty babies!!! Eeeek! That would be so neat :D will your doc put you on progesterone once ovulation is confirmed?

Bee; How are you, dear? Has AF subsided? I'm excited for you to get back to baby makin!

I tried to attach a pic of this afternoon's HPT but it says the file size is too big :/ lame. Lol
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:21 pm

R&L Mommy, that's fantastic! Congratulations! I am usually pretty dry down there with my bfp's as well. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean for you!

Mrs.K, it sounds like your cycles are working their way to more regular. I hope that combined with the clomid equals a bfp for you soon!

AFM, AF lasted about 48 hours, but spanned portions of 3 days. I still have a few random brown spots here and there 2 days later. This is pretty typical for what they've looked like this last year after mirena removal. Before my son, they were 4 days, no spotting after, and heavy enough for at least one day to need a super tampon. I don't even need tampons now. My doctor assures there's no reason that's a bad sign, but it's made me uneasy this past year.

But... This one did look healthier. There was plenty of bright red, fresh blood, and even some clots. My last AF was brown and orange with almost a week of watery brown spotting. You can't tell me that's normal! (Even though my doctor said it was lol).

Anyway, I'm feeling good about this upcoming cycle. I've lost 10 lbs, I have an exercise plan going, I've added a few things to my supplements and I have a healthy looking AF under my belt. I'm hoping it's enough to allow a pregnancy to stick.

My 3 bfp's gave come on cycle 3 and this is cycle 3 after my last mc, so I'm due for a bfp lol.

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Fingers crossed! It has to feel great having a clear plan and new meds!

R&Lmommy, I take a screenshot of my pictures, then crop them down and that is usually sufficient to get by the size restrictions here. :)

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:44 pm

So I went to Walmart to pick up the holy grail of pee tests and they're completely out! They have nothing but blue dyes and cheapies right now. Ugh. I took your suggestions on resizing the pic. Tell me if you ladies see what I see?!
Attachments
IMG_1661.PNG
IMG_1661.PNG (228.36 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Oh yes, that looks positive! How annoying they were out of FRER's!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups