Confused over pregnancy tests need advice

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Confused over pregnancy tests need advice

Postby Daniellejade23 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:02 am

So me and my partner used AI 30th of june. I am 2 days before AF arrives. Through out this I have had some faint positives almost invisible. Some easier to see than others. So I bought 2 first responce tests. I used one last night about 7.45pm and then one first thing this morning and both was negative. I know about faint lines showing with evap if left so long but these faint lines showed up within the time guideline. I did one and took it in the garden to my neighbour to make sure I'm not crazy and again a faint line appeared. I'm so confused feel like I could break down because I don't know If I am or not????? Help
Daniellejade23

Re: Confused over pregnancy tests need advice

Postby AnJC13 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 am

Faints lines can be the beginning of a BFP or an evap. Post a picture if you want people to give you their opinion on one or the other, but it's very possible that you'll have to wait 1-2 days to retest to be sure. Even though First Response claims 99% accuracy, it's not as accurate before AF and depends on your implantation time and how many DPO you are. Some women only get a real positive a few days or even a week after AF. Hope that helps. Good luck!
AnJC13

Re: Confused over pregnancy tests need advice

Postby knpoduch » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:17 pm

So are you saying you've had lines of varying darkness but all extremely light? I'm sorry to say the only time that happened was during my chemical pregnancy. I would just try to hold off on testing until after af should have arrived.
Kristina

TTC#4
DS #1 5.5yo conceived 1st round of IVF, DS#2 3yo conceived during 2nd FET, DS#3 1.5yo conceived naturally immediately after natural mc
knpoduch

Return to TTC Buddy Groups