Looking for a TWW buddy - 4dpo

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Looking for a TWW buddy - 4dpo

Postby Mama2Thea » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:59 am

Hello! This is my second cycle TTC for baby #2! My cycles have been crazy since they came back, and this is the first one that I've been able to confirm ovulation on. Anyone else at 4dpo?? Looking for some buddies to obsess with :)
Mama2Thea
Friend

Re: Looking for a TWW buddy - 4dpo

Postby TheyDreamTheirSleep » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:46 am

Hi Mama2Thea,

I'm also in the dreaded 2WW but a bit farther along. I did a frozen IVF transfer this past Friday, so I think that's the equivalent of today being 10-11dpo. I go in for my pregnancy test Monday the 31st.

I slept terrible last night because DH made me worry that I overdid it by volunteering at a fundraiser yesterday evening. I tried to sit down as much as possible and I only did things like checking people in and handing out programs. And it only went until 9. But I was still tired by the end. This 2WW thing really messed with your mind!

Best of luck!
TheyDreamTheirSleep
Friend

Re: Looking for a WW buddy - 4dpo

Postby Mama2Thea » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:51 am

Hello!

You're almost through it! And you're right, it really does mess with your mind! In my opinion, though, being tired sounds like a great sign! I have zero experience with IVF, but from what I've heard it can be a very emotional, trying experience. I'll keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to hear how the 31st goes!
Mama2Thea
Friend

Postby TheyDreamTheirSleep » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Thanks! Prayers for you, too!
TheyDreamTheirSleep
Friend

Postby Mama2Thea » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:28 am

Good luck at your appointment today!!!
Mama2Thea
Friend

Postby TheyDreamTheirSleep » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:47 pm

Got the good news from the blood test today -- I'm pregnant! :D HcG level of 541.58 today [10dp5dt / a.k.a. 15-16dpo], which the doc said is a good strong number. I go back on Wednesday to check to see if the HcG has doubled, which will mean everything is progressing.

I actually broke down and tested yesterday morning because the stress of not knowing was driving me crazy and got a positive on an HPT, but I didn't want to jinx it by posting prematurely.

Now I have to wait another three weeks before I find out whether it's twins (or more). We transferred two embryos so there's a high chance of twins (and a 1% chance of triplets).

Prayers that everything looks good at the next appointment! And more prayers that you get your BFP, too!
TheyDreamTheirSleep
Friend

Postby Mama2Thea » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:37 am

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!!! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you and your bab(ies!!)

This must have been a lucky month because I got my BFP this morning! Couldn't wait until Friday like I planned haha
Mama2Thea
Friend

Postby TheyDreamTheirSleep » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:15 am

Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad we both got positive news! Here's hoping for nine months free of any major complications.
TheyDreamTheirSleep
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups