Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby Danaa » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:33 am

Nicky praying for you!!
The hcg basically helps with implantation,it tricks ur body into thinking ur pregnant.
Star hugs!!
Eoe hello:)
Im at the airport,going to a super fast visit to Romania.
Im not doing to good bcs my husband is having major anxiety,depression issues,he lost weight and he is not looking well,im mad at him and angry at myself for feeling this way,I want him to man the f**k up,I need him strong but I know mental health doesn't work this way,I feel horrible for thinking this way but I'm on a ton s**t of drugs and I need to vent and just be hormonal and I can't do that when I see him this way.....
Im actually pretty scared of the actual transfer day.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Nicky, I'm praying for your BFP on the 19th!! AB sounds great, and 2 of them! I didn't do any shots after the transfer.
Dana, I'm sorry your hubby is going through this right when you need to lean on him. It must be so tough! I know those drugs f*ck wth your head so much, the last thing the two of you need is to be dealing with more on top of that. I hope everything goes well. Enjoy your quick trip to Romania. What is the weather like there at the moment? We're at the middle of spring in Sydney and it's just beautiful! My favourite time of year.
Star, how are you adjusting to the thyroid meds? Are you feeling any more energetic/less foggy & forgetful yet? How often are they monitoring your dosage?
Courtney, I hope you and Benjamin & family are doing well.
Faith, what about you, any news on IUI?
Whoz, I have no idea about that blood-thing you passed. I asked my friend who has had a few endo surgeries and she's never had that, but she has passed blood randomly after the surgery including some smaller clots. So maybe it was just a lump of older blood & cells? Definitely get it checked with your doctor though. I know endo is really tough, and it's totally different for everyone (much like PCOS and hashimotos). I remember getting told by a friend of mine who had PCOS and had had a baby that if I just stuck to ketogenic diet I'd conceive instantly. I was so mad at her - just because something works for one person doesn't mean it's a surefire solution for everyone with that condition, and you have every right to mourn your diagnosis. Just don't give up hope altogether! I forget, have you tried acupuncture yet?
Afm, I am good! Soooooo ready to fly off for my little holiday on Saturday, it's been a nightmarish month of work and it's only going to get harder thru November, I am working on two massive releases at the moment and we still have lots of clients coming to visit! Our house still hasn't started building either, but we finally have council approval, with only one extra 'surprise' cost ($16.5k!!!!! For an edge beam! No idea how we're going to scrounge the extra money together when I'm headed on mat leave, but we'll just have to make it work.)
Attachments
IMG_3168.PNG
My bump at 23 wks & 2 days! Just passed the 5 month mark now.
IMG_3168.PNG (74.4 KiB) Viewed 230 times
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Nickysy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Danaa: Thank you. I am sorry you have to deal with so much right now. Life is crazy with all the hormones by itself. Enjoy your quick trip to Romania. Praying for your transfer on 7th.

Loz: Thanks a lot. Yay for crossing the 5th month mark. Your work sounds busy. People generally come with best intentions, but don't know how to portray their thoughts. My MIL got stuck up on the idea that I am supposed to be housebound and on bedrest completely after the transfer. Doc advised to be as normal as possible for daily routines and try to relax, and walk so that blood flow to uterus is good. Its difficult to explain to MIL that the burden of emotional, physical and financial side of all these procedures is faced only by us. So yeah, sometimes I feel its best to choose your battles and leave the ignorant people be.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.
Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Apr/May/ June 2016- on a break from ttc
July Scan- Simple cysts, slightly elevated AMH - possible PCOD
BCPs+ Metformin- August and September 2016

Trying Naturally : Since Oct 2016 again.

Feb/March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Waiting for beta
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:01 am

I posted but fur some reason it didn't cc I'm home. Middle off night here. Will do it again later
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:18 am

Hi ladies,

Momma - I'm glad you're home! Was benjamin able to come home with you?

Nicky - I know it must be hard to not over think every little thing but try not to! Always easier said than done. ;) That MIL sounds like a handful! Hopefully you can get a break from her for a bit so you can relax?

Dana - Sorry to hear that DH is having such a hard time. I guess everyone mourns differently. Hang in there. Is he going to Romania with you?

Whoz - I'm glad surgery went well and you got some answers. Did you ever tell docs about what you passed??? As for the endo, try to not focus so much on that! I know it's scary and if you read up on it, it will tell you the worse but plenty of women get pregnant and have endo! I was told by a doctor they thought I had endo and what was causing my infertility. Not sure if it is true because we never confirmed with a lap but what I did to make myself feel better was get on an endo board and read some success stories! FX for your IUI the next 3 cycles!

Loz - glad to hear you're doing well and the nausea died down!

Star, Faith - xoxo I may have missed a post or two from you all I went 3 pages back and didn't see anything. Hope all is well!

AFM - Well earlier in the week I was getting some light period cramps and Tuesday night they turned into a full on period like cramp. Long story short I went in to doctors on wednesday to get checked out. My cervix is thankfully closed and firm but a stress test confirmed I am having contractions. I was told to rest and drink lots of fluids. I go back tomorrow am to get checked out again. Not feeling the best yesterday or today. Not sure if I am just more aware of them or what. Luckily my appointment is in the morning tomorrow. I would just like bub to hang on a little longer as close to 37 weeks as we can get!
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Well that's a ball of crud. Site chomped up my last post from yesterday like I didn't write anything at all. Ugh.

Danaa: It is rotten that you both are going through this. Sending many prayers for his mood and heart to cheer up and be supportive as you both need each other. He will come around. Enjoy your trip to see friends/Fam.

Nickysy: I'm on pins and needles! Can't wait for your test date. Prayers for you to have a healthy baby or Babies...hehehe.

Andia: Prayers you hold out to 37 wks. I know it's scary but you got this. hugs (rest)

Loz: You and your lil bump...so cute!!

Courtney: Sending you and Ben love.
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Courtney: Hoping you and Ben are doing good.

Andi: How did your appointment go? Praying for bub to stay put till 37 weeks. And keep cooking! I am def avoiding all phone calls with MIL. Have enough of anxiety to deal on my own.

Faith: Thank you for your prayers. This site is notorious for chomping off posts. How are you?

Danaa: I hope you are relaxing in Romania. And DH is doing better too.

AFM, After ET on 4th, me and DH stopped by to eat food, he drove about 1.5 hrs to get me back to my parents place. And we basically chilled for the rest of the day. Yesterday, just to get my mind off everything, DH took me and my niece out for a trip to zoo. It sure felt nice to be out in the open. He took care of my niece entire time. We walked, albeit slowly and with breaks for about 1.5 hours. Along with in between hop-off hop on electrical vehicles. We got back, chilled at home after that. Today morning, I again got up feeling anxious. This 2ww is going to be super hard. We are traveling back to our place today evening. And I am all scared and nervous. And praying for strength to deal with the result either side. But finding it difficult to not obsess. We def cannot afford to do these processes again and again. And the fact that nothing is in control, doesn't help the process. DH is being super supportive, but once he gets back to work from tomorrow, I know I will be on my own. To top it off, my beta is scheduled for 19th. However, 19th and 20th are public holidays all over India, beacuse its the festival of Diwali. Which means that the delay to know results will be further more. Its like I look calm from outside, but brewing up a storm inside. Sorry for such a long post. Just wanted to vent.
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:48 am

We love to hear your vents, Nicky. This is YOUR TIME and YOUR MOMENT. We are all here for you and loving and praying for you. I am glad you had such a great time at the zoo. I am amazed you're not going to being POAS every day! Wow, that takes a lot of strength. i think I would be POAS every day! haha
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 am

Whoz: Thanks a lot. I hope you are doing well post surgery. I probably would have POAS at some point of this 2ww, but doc has put me on bhcg- shots (3), so needless to say chances of false positives is higher.

Courtney: My apologies. In between all this, I completely forgot to wish you birthday. Belated happy birthday to you. I hope the newest memeber planned a big surprise for you with Luke. Have an awesome year ahead.

Danaa: Good luck with your transfer tomorrow. Praying for you and hoping your quick trip got you some relaxation.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Nickysy: I've never heard of bhcg shots before. I also still think I'd test every other day :) Have a safe drive back home.

Hi EOE

AFM: No IUI until I drop 40lbs. I ended up wanting to be monitored but the doc said no. I'm too short and fat for them to even do an hsg on me. What a huge let down. I'm fat. But with today's standards I'm mega obese. Anyway, my husband said we'd wait till DecembeR to do a monitored cycle at a smaller weight. But I don't even want to go back. I think the RE was cold and indifferent. I do get to do hsg with an imaging center though. Just not with RE. So on the 13th I get HSG done.

We will still try on our own though.
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Nicky, oh, I see! That makes sense. Darn!!

Faith, what a load of crap it sounds to me. Wow. I don't like that RE either. I'm so sorry the whole thing was such a letdown. I sometimes hate doctors.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Courtney happy birthday!!
Loz ur tiny bump is
Sooo cute.
Nicky the 19th will be here before you know it.Praying for a big beta.
Faith that is some bull s**t right there,I'm sorry:( some doctors really are assholes.
Whoz and eoe hello:) Im going to sleep bcs I have to get up in the morning.
Pray for me ladies!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:38 am

Ok I'm going to try and get a few personals in veggie baby wakes up!

Nicky I'm so excited for you! I hope and pray all is working as it should and implantation has taken place! Take it easy and hopefully you will get a true positive even if your Drs are closed delaying your blood test results.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:51 am

Hello ladies,I wanted to let you know that the transfer was done,I took home two beautiful embryos and now we wait......
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 am

Whoops I posted prematurely!

Faith I'm sorry your Dr is being crappy! Thank you fur bday wishes. I actually had forgotten it was my bday until someone reminded me. Lol I'm glad you get an hsg too. Maybe your Dr will have a turn around and was just having a bad day.

Whoz it's nice to hear from you and you can totally hear hope in your posts and I'm loving it! I truly think your hope had been renewed and you are going to be pregnant very soon,!

Loz adorable bump. He's getting bigger! Your due date will be here before you know it.

Danaa where are you at in your cycle and the big question is when for you is everything happening?

Star any more answers yet or plans?

Andi how are you coming along? So close!

Fly how are things with you? How has work been going and are you going to school now too? Still planning on trying in Nov?

Angela how are you doing? How's work going? Where are you in your cycle?

We are doing good. Still trying to get in the setting of things at home. In exhausted of course. Ben is a great baby. He's so laid back. He's a snuggler. He's gaining weight and waking up more. I'm so glad to be home with my family. I feel so much better not pregnant. I have a four week appt with my ob to plan my tubal. I'm still scared of that. I could do it again. Lol I had a rough pregnancy and probably shouldn't do it again. I just have to keep telling myself we are done :(
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend