Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby Flybutter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:47 am

Whiz, your chart is looking very promising to me. I will be stalking ya!
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 am

My lovely ladies hello,I have been away but with a good reason,I'm in Romania and we are getting ready for the baptism party tomorrow bcs im the Godmother after all,if you remember I complained a while back how was "stolen"from me but it seems like God had other plans.
Kisses and hugs to all of you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:07 am

Danaa: Hugs my friend. Enjoy the time away with loved ones and blessing on the baptism. HUGS
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:28 am

Courtney, I did take another test. It seems like this one has the same line so I am chalking it up to crappy cheap tests. You can't really see anything in the pic but it is there and is a light pink color. These tests are from June from WalMart.
Attachments
20170728_063014.jpg
(228.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet

PCOS
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:42 am

hello!

faith I had gastric sleeve done for my surgery. I did have complications but they all healed fine and I've done great! it's one of the best decisions I've ever made! I'm short like 5'1" and at my highest weight of 229 and wheb I got pregnant I was 114. I feel 100 times better! I would recommend it for anyone considering it. how are you doing? did you guys ever get the SA results from your husband before he went on clomid?

Nicky it's do good to hear from you! hopefully all the businesses well make time go by faster for you! I can't wait!!

Whoz I've got to get your chart checked out today. I'm interested to see if you got cross hairs. fxd you did!

fly I'm glad you had a cycle on your own! hoping that means good things for your future ttc! it took me along time to conceive my first and I thought it'd take that long again but now next 3 came easy! I hope it's the same for you! I seemed to always have done sort of indent on those tests. I do see the line and it looks like there is a little bit of color too!

andi what great news! so happy what they thought they saw is gone! I hope you are enjoying your new house!

Danaa have a blast while you are home! I hour or makes the time pass quickly!

Loz I hope you are feeling better! did you end up calling the Dr?

star and Angela how are you ladies?

I'm doing much better today. arm is just a little sore from the vaccine. i slept so good last night. i hope that continues for the rest if my pregnancy! I'm officially in the third trimester! they talked to me about birth control yesterday after the baby. I cringed but said I'm getting my tubes tied! I bought some new yarn yesterday and I'm making my oldest boy a throw blanket. I watched 100 you tube videos and learned I've been crocheting wrong all this time! well I've got to get busy!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:11 am

Whoz I looked at your chart :( I was hoping to see your temp higher today.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:36 am

Dana, congrats on being a godmother! I hope the baptism goes well!

Fly, I see a line there. I don't know if it's an evap or not. Can you take another?

Faith, thanks for the helpful advice regarding clomid and the cramping. You are so helpful!

Courtney, yeah. I was hoping for a high temp and to get my CH, but no such luck. I don't know if clomid messed the chart up, or if this is an ID (that'd be nice, but i doubt it). So interesting about your surgery. What does Luke think with having you look so different? I am also 5 foot 1 inch and about 115 (right after DS was born I was 105 from BF? and in college i was depressed so I was 92).

Hello EOE!

So, I woke up thinking, I'm pissed. I just don't want this guessing game again. So, I told myself, I'll drive to my OB office before DS's swimming lesson and demand they give me a day 21 progesterone test to see if I ovulated or not. It took nearly an hour, but I was persistant and finally got one of the nurses/midwives/OBs to sign off on one. After swimming lessons, I went and got my lab work done. I should find out on Monday. Not sure how seeing as we'll be camping and it's quite remote. But at least I'll know for sure.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm glad you got that test Whoz! way to be persistent! ate you still taking opks incase? I so hope you did o!! have fun camping!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Whoz I am so glad you requested CD 21 labs. They should have been doing this for you already!

PCOS

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Hi ladies,
I am still feeling horrible. This flu just won't end!
Whoz, I am so glad you got labs done. It is the only way to truly know for sure. I hope you ovulated this cycle, but if not, could you try a monitored cycle, where they start to test you around CD10-14 every few days until they confirm you're about to ovulate? Enjoy your camping trip. do you camp a lot? I couldn't stand to do it in summer, it's just too hot inside the tent to get any sleep!! Last year, I think I told you ladies, hubby and I had a holiday to the US and did a road trip through California, Utah & Nevada. It was absolutely beautiful and so many amazing places to hike. But when we stayed in Yosemite, the only place we could book was these tent cabins - they had little camp beds and a fan, but no bathroom. I decided I am way too old for that now!! I would start to drift off and then become obsessed with the idea that I needed to pee ha. And we were so sore from all the hikes we did, and the bathrooms were a good way up a hill, in pitch black at night...plus, for all everyone is worried about the things that can kill you in Australia, we don't have BEARS!!!! The people at check in terrified us with stories of bears ripping open tents and car boots to get to anything scented, I was so paranoid. We had all these hotel soaps we had brought with us to use in the showers and I made hubby put them in the bear lockers.
Whoz & Courtney, you are so tiny/petite! I am 5'9 and 155lbs. In high school I was only 127lbs and I look at photos of myself from then and while I wish I could rock a bikini in the same way, I was SO bony in the arms and I must not have eaten anything. Much better to eat delicious food haha.
Courtney, it sounds like everything is going well. I'm sure he will turn! My previous boss had a baby a few months ago and had a scan 2 weeks before the baby was born (he was a little early) and he hadn't turned, so she told me she tried all the tricks - she even put an ice pack where his head was and she felt him move away from it and eventually turn hahahahahaha! So if you're desperate there is always that option ;)
Nicky, enjoy this fun and busy time. I took a break from the boards while I had the month off TTC, and as much as I missed you ladies (I still followed along) I think it really helped me switch off from the TTC obsession for a while. It's nice to have lots of things to distract yourself with as well!
Faith, how are you doing? I'm on my phone so can't check anyone's charts.
Dana, enjoy the baptism and becoming a godmother, how special and wonderful!
Fly, I don't know much about the 'cheapie' tests as we don't have them over here, but I definitely see something. It's strange as I thought you couldn't get a false positive. Maybe they just have a really low threshold and it's just detecting baseline hcg?
Andi, Angela, I hope you ladies are doing well.
Afm, I have had quite an eventful week. It started with me telling my boss last Friday about the pregnancy. She finished work this week and I had planned to wait a bit longer but after she did my performance review we were taking about people having kids and she said 'but your not planning on having kids for awhile right, not until after you move into your house?' So I sort of blurted it all out. Then we had an amazing night at the AFL (it's a very strange sport that my husband is a huge fan of, I don't know if you've ever seen it but it looks like a giant mess if you don't know the rules). Our friends won free corporate box tickets, so we had free alcohol (which I couldn't drink) and free food (most of which I couldn't eat as it was reheated meat), but it was still a really fun night. Until, on the bus ride home, I sat next to a guy who proceeded to vomit ALL over me, after we had gone far enough that there was nowhere to get off the bus, but still had a good 20 mins til the next stop (which was thankfully ours)). It was the most disgusting experience of my life, not just because someone vomited on me, but also because I was already feeling nauseous and then the smell...guys, there was just SO much vomit and it was ON me. And it was a freezing cold night, so the vomit went cold and I could feel it soaking through my jeans and it was just...the worst. So then I'm standing up for the rest of the bus ride, which already is worse for my nausea at the moment, but then on top of that I'm standing in a pool of his vomit, because it is all over the floor of the bus, which is packed. As I said, the single most disgusting experience of my life. Its bad enough if a friend vomits on you, but a complete stranger?!? Bleeeugh.
So then after that disaster, Sunday is a car trip up the coast to see my grandma and tell her about the pregnancy. Only we get to her house, and my 10 yo cousin is there, so the 'special' moment we had planned of telling her first before the other family members is kind of ruined. Luckily, my aunt (who went through IVF and has a 4yo) also lives quite close by and we managed to swing by her place for afternoon tea, and my cousin went off and played with my other cousin. So I was able to tell them all then, and enjoy their beautiful new house with these stunning lake views. They also offered us a changing table and baby sling, which was so lovely of them. They had gotten rid of most stuff as they can't have any more children but hadn't gotten around to these last 2 bits. That afternoon, my sore throat hit so I've been sick since then!
And yes, I rang my doctor about the cramps and she got back to me the next day. She said she thinks it's either stretching pains or equally likely, muscle pain from coughing so much, which makes sense. She told me I can always go into her clinic at any time if I'm worried, and she will do a quick check of the heartbeat for me, but that she didn't think t was anything to stress about and she thought I'd be better off resting and recovering unless it was stressing me out or I had some spotting.
So far no spotting and the period-ache feeling has gone away, so I'm coping ok. We have our appt with her on Tuesday, so I'm hoping I'll be able to take some pictures when she does the scan then. We also have our first hospital appt on Tuesday which is exciting!
Lastly, we've had some dramas with our house plans and council having oddly specific requirements just for our little zone of a couple of blocks, they are forming a new suburb there and have all these solar energy requirements. Which is good, but it means we've had to flip our house design, which means redoing all the paperwork to submit to council. So our house is going to be delayed even further, AND there is a chance our builder will jack the price up as we'll be out of tender by late Sept which is when we expect council to come back.
Anyway, that's it for me, sorry for the essay! It's the first time I've had the energy to write more than a few sentences in days.
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Loz28 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Oh! I did forget to mention one thing that I really need to rant about because it's driving me crazy.
My brother's wife has not said a single word to me about the pregnancy. Like not even a congrats text. At first I thought maybe she didn't know, or wasn't sure if she was supposed to know, because we don't see her very often (they don't really make a lot of effort with my family, except to use my mum as babysitter for my nephew). But then my mum said she has had a conversation with her about it. And then, this week I sent a group text to my aunts, uncles, and cousins announcing the pregnancy, so I decided to include my SIL to see if she would at least text back a 'congrats'. Or 'yay' even. 6 days later and still nothing. She's even been to our house since then to pick up her kid and said nothing. I'm so pissed off. A couple of people have suggested maybe she's annoyed because she's trying as well, and I know I should be sympathetic to that, but I just can't. She knows how much we've gone through to get here. If my aunt, who had just miscarried one of her IVF pregnancies when my SIL first announced her pregnancy, managed a congratulations, then my SIL could at least send a text.
TTC #1 since May 2015
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:06 am

oh Loz I feel so sorry for you! that has to be the all time most disgusting thing I've ever heard of! I'm nauseous ALOT and just reading it made me want to vomit! I'm so sorry. I know that had to be terrible! I went to a concert with my husband and I got sick, I think due to being up so high. I threw up all over myself and when I got up some of it dropped on the guy in front of me. I was so embarrassed! it wasn't a lot but still! I didn't want to come back to my seat! I tried so hard to not get sick but I couldn't get out if the row in time. it was horrible! Luke tried to reassure me I didn't stink and I was fine but later told me it was bad! I bought him tickets to that concert for Christmas.

that's really crappy of your SIL. I can relate. my SIL is like that. I rarely hear from her and she gets jealous of me because I have such a good relationship with my husband's parents. I'm really sorry. I know that hurts!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:19 am

I'm considering going to Er since it's Sunday and Dr isn't open. I'm having some pretty bad pain in my left ovary area. it started yesterday and felt like I was extremely constipated abd had lots of boating. when I would have gas pains it was very painful for a minute or so and then let up. now it's a constant ache and if I have gas pains or whatever it cramps like yesterday. I'm not bloated anymore not do I feel constipated but it's still there abd worrying me. I think I'm going to go try abd take a nap and see how it is afterwards. baby is moving good and that's the one reason I haven't went yet. I'm hoping I will sleep and I will feel ok after that! please say a prayer for me :)
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:25 pm

Courtney, thank you for sympathising!! I wish I had a better relationship with my brother and his wife. My cousins and I had such great times growing up, we used to go on holidays together and see each other pretty often, and I want that for my nephew and baby, and any future kiddies as well. But it's hard. My brother works nights and had a rough patch in high school with depression and left home really young. Things are definitely better now, but he's been with his wife since high school, like 10+ years, and I would have had about 6 proper conversations with her in that time. At first I just thought she was really shy, which I am as well so I made a huge effort in the beginning to make conversation with her, all the way up until about 2-3 years ago. I got a little bit fed up of how they treat my mum, they really take her granted. It's like she's fine to be the free babysitter for their child, but she's not allowed to see my nephew socially...like he asked (many times) if he could have a sleepover at my mum's and my SIL said no, but takes him to stay the night with her parents all the time even though they never do any of the babysitting etc. she even let him have a week at their place over school holidays. Her excuse to my mum on why he couldn't stay the night was she would miss him too much, so we know that's obviously bs since she let him stay for a week with her mum. So after a few incidents like that I've stopped making as much effort. I'm still nice to her but I just don't go out of my way to try her in conversation. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was when I was trying to talk to her when she and my brother came over for dinner, and she was sitting on the couch playing candy crush giving me one word answers, and so I tried to talk to her ABOUT candy crush; and I still got one word answers and just gave up. Now this lack of congratulations over the baby just pisses me off and I just don't want her involved in my kid's life and I hate that I have to put up with it. My mum won't let me say anything to her because she doesn't want to cause trouble and risk my SIL refusing to let us see my nephew.

The pain could be baby turning, from what I understand, but if you're worried definitely get it checked out. That's what we're paying for after all! I did quickly ask Dr Google and even google didn't seem to think it was too severe so I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted and I will keep you in my thoughts xx
TTC #1 since May 2015
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Nickysy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:22 pm

Hello everyone..

Andi: Congratulations for the baby pic. And moving in the new house. Time to party. I am so happy the band or whatever they saw isn't there anymore. Can't wait for you to hold your beautiful, healthy baby in your arms..

Whoz: Temps for me have always been troublesome. I am glad you got lab testing done for Progesterone. Good on you. I am really hoping you will find a good counsellor, and are seriously considering changing the doctor. How was the camping trip??Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

Danaa: I was so upset hearing about Jack. Poor baby. I hope hes doing much better now. Enjoy the baptism party and have fun at home with family.

Courtney: Did you go to ER yet about the pain? Hoping its nothing. Only 3 lbs sounds great. You and whoz seem so cute and tiny and petite. I am glad surgery worked for you. I am 5 feet, 2 inches myself, and weigh 125 pounds. Hoping to loose another 2-3, before my FET. Have been trying to workout regularly. And have lost 5 pounds. Crotcheting sounds fun. I have never really tried it though.

Faith: Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. Yup, distractions are good. Did you get your DHs SA result??

Fly: I can't see anything in the pic, but i am hoping its the result you are waiting for! Fxed for you.

Loz: That's quite an eventful week. That vomit story is still making me go eeyuch. Sorry, you had to endure it. I hope you feel better soon. Your doctor sounds so comforting and assuring though. Sorry about your SIL as well. She could have def managed a congratulations. If not on phone/in person, atleast on text. My SIL and MIL don't share a great rapport too, even though they both want to be involved, and yet stay away from each other. Honestly, i do not understand their relationship. Usually, i become the centre for both of them to talk it out and download. Got an overdosage of the download from both sides yesterday. Have decided to keep my distance this week.

Angela,Star: Hello. How are you girls doing?

AFM, i had a lovely fri/sat with my best friends from college time. One of them had come back to visit her family in India. She stays in New Jersey though. Even though they both stay quiet far off from my place, they managed to come here. We had an awesome time reminiscing old days. Took a small drive to a nearby hill station, and then went crazy over local shopping in one of the markets here. It was amazing. I even tried a new dessert, since they were coming over. A fruit jelly cake. Will share a pic with you girls.

Yesterday, i got an overdosage of the negativity between my MIL and SIL. They are both having issues with each other, but won't talk it out. But they want me to hear each others side. And i feel like i am becoming their one point stop for listening to their problems. MIL is obviously scared that if things go sour, she won't see much of her grandson. Phew.

Also, last few days, have been constantly getting indirect hints from MIL and SIL, on how taking care of a baby is a full time job, and I should consider quitting my job. I like doing it. It gives us extra money, that can't hurt. Given all the expenses with IVF and all. Plus, it gives me mental satisfaction and a sense of fulfilment. I def wanna keep working even after having baby/babies. Does that make me a selfish b**ch?? I love the idea of desserts, and have been wanting to go to a pastry school here to learn skills, and hopefully someday start something of my own. But its in another city, so we had that plan for hold till after baby, and DH finishing his degree. And now I am being given lessons about how guys need to manage their professional life. Is it really that bad being a female and having an aspiration for both a baby and a career? Don't know if its the social conditioning of India, or whether its what everyone feels everywhere. It just made me sad yesterday.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups