Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby whoz » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:09 am

Coming back today. Two days and still no AF but still cramping. I'm considering Thursday as spotting seeing as it was light and only lasted a few hours.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:04 am

ok I lied! it seems the mornings are the only times I can think properly to get a post out! Danaa you aren't the first person who said the soy messed up cycle. I'm sorry money is tight right now abd you don't feel you can afford the ivf plus if something were to happen. if we would've waited for kids to afford them we never would've had any. now I'm not saying be stupid about it but there's always something you need to pay for. my dad was so money driven it was all he thought about so I tend to be the opposite because he drive me nuts. girl I wasn't you knocked up again!

Whoz I know you are frustrated! I'm hoping with everything in me that was ib! we never get tired about hearing about your cycle either! that's what we are here for, support! as far as the lap surgery, it was the easiest surgery I've ever had! I had a small amount of pain for about 3 days. it took about a month after I scheduled it till my surgery date because my Dr was booked. they found a small amount if endo abd cauterized it. took pictures of my ovaries abd uterus. I was back to normal in a few days. you might want to hold off on trying that month if its after ovulation because if you did conceive it could cause a miscarriage. I think you seen to be in better spirits abd I hope that's the case. fxd for you hun!

ok I'm going to look back at everyone post and come back with the rest of personals because I forgot the rest. haha
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:10 am

ok now for the rest!
Loz Lol about the last asking you if you conceive by accident! I swear some people just don't think before they talk! however I'm glad you did explain a few things to her! does your husband ever ask the gender?

Angela I hope you get caught up on your rest! enjoy your day off! I got your personal added to the first page finally! where are you in your cycle?

faith did you ever find out about your uterus?

Nicky how are you? how much longer till transfer?

star I bet you are getting excited! I just love your personality.

fly his Georgia! remy is growing like a weed! i so enjoy seeing her pics!

Afm I'm finally healed i think! I've got to start getting ready for this littke guys arrival! I'm stuck a procrastinator! I'm sure that's misspelled! I've been canning tons. making pickles and watermelon jelly. I'm almost done with cucumbers and will be moving to cucumbers soon! I'm starting to swell more but I've been much worse in that department! i go back to Dr on Thursday for another scan! i wish they'd do a growth check. I'm wondering how his size is. he's pretty active and I'm feeling big! i tried to upload a recent picture but Photobucket doesn't do third party Internet hosting anymore unless you pay. how do upload a picture now? i can't resize from my phone anymore it says for to big.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:46 am

HI all. The latest is that I spotted again today, dark brown, old blood.
DS born July 2015
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:56 am

Loz im really sorry about ur awkward situation with the lady....some people needs to learn to mind their effing buisness.
Angela hug,good to hear from you and i hope you get some time off soon.
Whoz hugs I think you should test just to be sure.
I had a lap and I recovered pretty fast,a few days,no pains after.
Courtney you are right there is never a right time for babies but my case is a bit different bcs of the amount of money I need during the pregnancy...is hard... my husband doesn't agree with waiting for the transfer so we might do it after all.
I know babies need alot of money but we will only buy the necessary things and not splurge,we only need money for the transfer,meds,stitch,birth....oh well,God will send help.Still no period and i think i will start progesterone tonight just jump start my period bcs this is crazy.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello everyone... Last week has been supremly hectic. Between work and relatives at home. And now have come to my parents place.

Loz: Thanks a lot for your support. You are right, we will figure out steps as we go through our journey. I didn't mean that you meant they were bad or anything! Sorry if i made you feel that. Just meant it as a generic statement. People ask all sorts of weird questions. Yesterday at my cousin's baby shower, an aunt of mine was like you are next. Why don't you do it now? And she even knows that we are having issues. Though she doesn't know i have been considering ART. I am glad you gave that female some knowledge. Hopefully, she will understand half of it. Thanks for sharing the pic of the scan and bump. So cute. Happy Baking!

Courtney: So glad you are feeling much better. Yay! I do hope its not diverticulitis. 11 weeks are gonna fly by..Thanks for your support. You mentioned that not having a career, people look down upon. It's the opposite end here. Having a career in mind along with baby is a sin. Basically, people don't leave you either ways. I just think, that being able to work or choosing to be a homemaker, should be celebrated as choices, rather than a social compliance. As far as my transfer is concerned, I am expecting AF somewhere between 15th-18th Aug. I have either not ovulated this cycle, or have been too busy to notice any signs. God knows how your body is supposed to react in after IVF cycle. As of now, this is the plan:
AF- 15th-18th Aug
Day 2: Ultrasound and Hormonal Panel Test
Day 3 Onwards: meds for prepping endometrium (depending upon my day 2 results, might or might not need them)
Day 10: Ultrasound again
Day 13-17: Transfer time (which should be close to aug end, sep beginning)
And as far as pic size is concerned, i use an app called reduce photosize. Its available for free on Android google playstore. Pretty sure must be a version for iOS too.

Danaa: Good to hear you are back with the boys. As far as money is concerned, I so feel you. Its a huge financial responsibility, and for the first 5 years of our married lives, we didn't even consider baby plans because of that. And last 2 years have anyway been tough, with infertility in the mix. But I sort of agree with Courtney a bit. Bills and payments are always going to be there. Sometimes, things just have a way of working out. Be practical about your financial situation, but don't overthink it. Ultimately, its always going to be you and DHs decision.

Star: Thanks a lot. I can't stand bully babies myself. Glad you have plans for attacking next IVF cycle. Wishing you all the luck in the world. My transfer has to happen after next AF. So most probably end of aug or sep beginning.

Faith: Thanks for the support. It sounds weird about your uterus. I hope your doctor gives you a good advice on how to proceed. Keep us posted.

Whoz: Def seems like a weird cycle for you. Please test just to be sure. Keeping fingers crossed for you either ways!

Angela: Wow, seems like a busy busy time for you. Enjoy your off time. And babydust for you!
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:46 pm

AFM, on a really tight schedule. Last weekend my friends were here. This entire week, Dhs aunt, her son, DIL and her grandson were at home. Since I was working from home, it was really difficult to manage. They aren't used to seeing females working, forget about understanding working from home. And follow a really bad schedule with late sleeping, getting up late, and odd timings for food. So, managing them acc to my timings didn't happen of course. It was a relief when they left. I travelled yesterday to my parents place. It was my cousins baby shower. Good fun at the party. Of course i got some interesting anecdotes about how i should be considering having a baby now from a number of relatives. I think i handled it well. I am going to be here for entire week, because of some work obligations. And return back home next weekend along with my in-laws who are coming over to celebrate a festival on 15th Aug. Then they will leave by 19th. So yeah,hectic time for me as well.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:24 am

Cd1 thank you Sweet Baby Jesus!!lol
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Danaa: Congrats on your cycle starting and wish you well for starting ivf again for your hubby. :hugs:

AFM: Boozed over and out of strength to continue on ttc. I just want to come up for air. I don't know when or if I'll be back but you ladies have been the bees knees to me for so long. I will keep you all in my heart pocket but I gotta get away to a place where I can be without to need to make a mini me and still be happy.

:sticky: :babydustb: :sticky: :babydustg:
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Faith, we totally understand but I am so sorry (selfishly) to see you go. You bring so much joy and laughter to our lives. I am so sorry that you feel you are out of strength to keep ttc. I am starting to get there myself.

Lolz, I do feel sad that your sister in law couldn't congratulate you, even after how hard everything has been for you guys. I can understand feeling jealous and angry, but I would hope I could put on a good face, regardless. Also, is it fun to be "out" at work?? I feel like you get a lot of attention as a pregnant lady.

Nicky, am I forgetting. Did you get AF yet? How is your DH feeling about everything?

Dana, yay for CD1! You are so funny. How was your weekend?

Courtney, I hope you can get through this nesting phase and get done what needs to be done. I am in a nesting phase currently and I'm not even pregnant. I want to re organize and improve everything in the house, but I just don't have the energy to actually do it! haha

Star, when is your appointment? I'm eager to see if you can get some blasts.

Lolz, MK, Andi, hi! Sorry if I'm missing someone.

AFM, I took a test today and it was BFN. I am calling my doctor tomorrow to ask if I should consider Thursday as CD1 if the bleeding was light and only lasted 6-8 hours and then stopped. What would you guys say? Is that CD1, or am I still waiting for AF? Even when I KNOW I'm going to get a BFN, I still get depressed about it. I hate it. It's such an awful rush every time. Anyway, no sign of AF. The cramps stopped. Not sure what's going on. Hopefully not a poor lining, or polyps or low progesterone....
DS born July 2015
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:12 pm

faithrock wrote:Danaa: Congrats on your cycle starting and wish you well for starting ivf again for your hubby. :hugs:

AFM: Boozed over and out of strength to continue on ttc. I just want to come up for air. I don't know when or if I'll be back but you ladies have been the bees knees to me for so long. I will keep you all in my heart pocket but I gotta get away to a place where I can be without to need to make a mini me and still be happy.

:sticky: :babydustb: :sticky: :babydustg:

Awe Faith ...i wish I could hug you tight!!Do as you feel but stop by from time to time!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:10 pm

yes faith we hate to see you go but understand you need to get away from here to stop worrying and obsessing. please come say hi if you think to from time to time!

Whoz I'm sorry for bfns I know it is gut wrenching and its si hard on you! I hope you can get lap soon to diagnose or rule something out. I know you want easy fixable answers though. hang in there!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:49 am

Nicky hugs,it seems like you had a rough time,I hope ur back to normal now.
Whoz Im really sorry about the bfn,cd1 is counted from the day you start a full flow red.
Courtney how are you?!Do you have a wish list On amazon for the baby?!
Loz how about you?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:55 am

Today I'm 29years old and is one of the most miserable anniversary for me,I should have had my boys this week and I can't even get drunk.
Af is being a b**ch,very heavy and a distinctive smell,I remember having this with my first loss,im looking forward to have the Pap smear done this cycle.
I discovered how amazing back seeds oil is for my face....amazeballs.
I ordered some compressed sheets masks from amazon to make my own sheet masks at home,Im excited for that and also I bought three new gel nail polishes with im looking forward to try.
Im looking forward to get my make up done and go out today.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 am

Happy birthday, Dana. I am so very sorry that you can't celebrate with your twin boys. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be. I am glad you have a few things to look forward to. Are you doing anything with DH? Why are you looking forward to your pap?

I am sad and thinking I may give up now. The doctor said to count the six hour light bleed as CD1 and that my progesterone was not high enough to support a pregnancy anyway. Life sucks.
DS born July 2015
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups