Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby faithrock » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:40 am

Danaa: Relaxed is the only way to be, ma. You've been through so much. Its all you know to do is patiently (excitedly...lol) wait for your babies to be put in your belly. I'm assuming you are doing two? Or just one. Either way. Your next pregnancy is covered in the blood of Jesus. Nothing shall interfere. God be good to you and your husband with the blessing of little pitter patter of feet soon.
I start peeing on everything insight on Friday. My tests come in these evening but I will not pee on them ( I hope). In either scenario it is too soon for a positive test. I know this by now. :)

Nickysy: How are you coming along? Getting close to time , eh? :)

HI EOE...Hope you are all reading along. Miss you.

AFM: In other news, woke up with a sore throat out of this world. It just keeps getting worse as I work at my computer. I'm chugging warm tea. I hope this is a sign or it is going to suck monkey boots to get bfns and strep. I looked in my mouth and its maroon colored over my tonsils and the roof of my mouth is turning yellow with little red dots....ugh.

Ok, pity party over, back to work.

Hope everyone is doing ok today.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:02 am

I will be transferring two again and hopefully this time I get to 40 weeks or at least 39 lol.
Oh no!!Sore throats sucks!!!Warm tea and honey should help!!
Looking forward to see ur pipi sticks,im looking forward to
Start peeing on them myself.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:12 am

Guys, just a quick pop in to say AIIIIIIYYYYYYY! I CANT WAIT FOR ALL THE TRANSFERS! I feels like Christmas Eve.

Love you all! Surgery is on Friday. We'll see if they find anything. Then I start doing 3-4 rounds of IUIs in mid-October.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby AndiA108 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:06 am

Whoz - good luck on your surgery!!

Dana - I'm feeling excited for you!!

Faith - still hoping AF stays away! And it's still hot here lol. I want fall to arrive!

Will continually try and pop in to see your ladies updates! AFM, baby is kicking up a storm by entire belly moves. The third trimester is not as easy as I thought it would be. I think I just thought it wouldn't bother me at all because of everything I went through so I wasn't prepared for how challenging not being able to simple move can be lol. It's definitely ALL worth it. I'm ready to be active again though.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

11/18/2017 - Our hearts will forever be changed. Our baby boy was born in to the hands of God at 39 weeks and 1 day due to a true knot in his cord. Truly heart broken.
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:12 pm

haha, Andi, We're all so different. I found the first trimester very difficult (anxiety of possibly miscarriage, nausea with vomitting, fatigue big time, not telling many people yet, not feeling the baby move, not having many appointments). Second trimester was better but I got some shots of pain my back around 21 weeks. Then the third trimester was great! I felt great, was walking 3-4 miles a day, and other than random shoots of pain every time, and feeling a bit tired towards the end, it was wonderful! I think I also knew how exhausting the first 6 months of newborn stage is, that I was sort of just savoring my ability to rest. ;-)

We're all so different and it's so interesting!
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby faithrock » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Whoz: You are awesome if you love the 3rd trimester.. :rofl: I didn't think I would make it at month 7. I was like what is this crap...feels like I'm carrying a boulder around which only wants to roll in the opposite direction of where I want to be...LOL Well I hope your rainbow baby gives you all 3 tri's of good feelings. :hugs:

Andiaa: Its a little hot here but cold in the morning but slowly progressing to just cold. I wish AF would stay away too but the cramps are kicking my butt. I had to take my progesterone suppository earlier tonight. I'm sorry you are feeling the 'weight' of the 3rd trimester. Its joyful to feel the lil one move around but MAN...hehehe...it is a load to bare....with love of course. :wink: Hang in there.

HI EOE: Wondering how its going for everyone else.

AFM: I'm in bed staying off cramps. Start officially testing in the morning. I'll be testing all weekend..lol Ok. Good night.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Hey ladies. So I just read back a few posts and I'm sure I've missed a ton! Danna so you have started ash your meds for the transfer? Do you do fet?

Yrs faith ate you gong to poas soon?

I'm. Sorry I just can't even keep my eyes open right now and I keep nodding off while I write this so hopefully next time I can get a few more personals next time
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:00 am

Hi everyone.

Sorry, been MIA. I combined my travel for work along with my meeting with my doctor. After Saturdays scan at our home town, I was advised for a color doppler scan there on wed. So, things look good. There was a slight increase of RI and PI indices for uterine areteries (still not sure what exactly that entails), so I have been put on clexane injections till transfer. And have the date of transfer, 4th Oct. Honestly, I am still feeling a mixed bag of emotions. Excited, anxious, scared and just wanting the time to get over with. Trying to breathe and relax. We are going for a double transfer of day 3 embryos. My doctor was super nice and explained to us about the entire procedure. In their experience, day 3 transfers have had no difference in rates of pregnancies, compared to day 5. And they prefer in utero embryos as soon as possible. They did give us the choice though. Our 6 embryos are in two straws. So, one straw having 3 embies will be thawed. This way, we will atleast get 2 trials. If this doesn't work this time, we plan to try the next FET with the 2nd straw, taking embies to day 5, and doing blastocyst transfer.

Danaa: 7th oct yay. Glad to hear you are going for a double transfer. And i have no doubt you are gonna get to 40 weeks. Fxing for both of us. My transfer date is 4th Oct, so we are going to be in our tww together.

Faith: You made me laugh so hard with your faithism about the third trimester boulder. I am very happy to hear that clomid helped you with a strong ovulation. Waiting to see your pi pi sticks. Its Fri here, so your day of testing begins.

Andi: All of it is worth it! I am glad you are doing good. Can't wait to meet your precious lil bean.

Loz: Thanks for popping in. Enjoy your work. How are you? Hoping that lil one is keeping cosy.

Star: Its good you are not adding stress. I hope meds are working for you. My TSH came down to 2.83 from 5.04 with one week of 25mg dosage. Modern medicine seems to marvel me all the time.

Whoz: Good luck with your surgery today! Fxed, you are getting preggo soon.

Courtney: Happy to hear that Ben is doing much better. Waiting for both of you to get home now. Take rest.

EOE, hello...
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:06 am

Nickysy: :D Hello there!! Oct. 4th??? WOOHOO!! I can only imagine the ball of nerves you must be in. Deep breath. We are all in a ball with you..hheheh. :)...so happy for you. :hugs:

HUGS EOE

AFM: Temp plunged to the coverline without warning. All tests bfn this morning. I did one test yesterday and thought I saw some thing but I was wrong. I am on a mission today to let it be. No stalking dried pee sticks or hours of gazing at other bfps online..... :rofl: I am not pregnant. Did anyone hear that echo? hahahah. Just me? Some day I will say that I am but not this time.
Alright sending out sticky vibes to our pregnant mamas and babydust for next cycle for those who are nearing O time in a few weeks.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:07 am

Nicky October 4th is my birthday so I hope that's extra good luck for you!!

I'm sorry faith :( hugs!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:08 am

WhoZ did you get your hsg and lap yet? I wAs thinking you are having it soon or just had it
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:22 am

Faith: Thanks a bunch! Sorry about the BFN. Hugs! I am happy clomid is helping you with ovulation though. Fxed, you are gonna be preggo soon.

Courtney: Happy coming bday! I sure hope things are going to be ok. Are you and Ben home yet?
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:36 am

Nicky and Danna - excited for you two having transfers soon!!!
whoz - I hope you are doing ok after your surgeries. Thinking of you today.

EOE - hi! xoxoxo
nothing to report from my end for a bit. in the midst of AF.
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#3 starting Nov 27, 2017 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur (been doing 7 units hGH since 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:28 pm

You all are so sweet.

Star: What comes after AF for you?

Courtney: :hugs:

Nickysy: I'm hoping I will be soon too. It will be so nice to get preggo with my buddies.

AFM: I'm in total shock. After testing bfn and seeing my temp drop so severely, I cried a lil in spurts then decided I was going to get help I could afford darn it. God is good. The same office that offered to do my IUI for cheap before offered to do it again WITH a referral to a RE office to clean the sperm for treatment. All said, it will cost me less than $1000 dollars. Granted there will not be any monitoring of my ovaries, I already don't get them monitored on Clomid so I'm ok with it. I will be taking 100mg of clomid next cycle and doing IUI. I want to trigger but you have to have a prescription for that and I don't know of anymore strings to pull.... :rofl:

I was not expecting this to be available to me until after I'd paid close to $3000 dollars for blood tests and HSG (which I still may do).

I'm on cloud9 thinking of the possibility of actually getting pregnant in a few weeks. I have been putting off my cycle 3 testing but I won't this cycle. I will need to know what my FSH, LH, Estrodial levels are doing. If they come back saying my eggs are no good I'll scream. Has anyone has this test done and results explained to them? I feel like our IVF buddies have. Any help would be appreciated.

:D Can't wait to tell hubby the news!!!!
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Courtney im glad to hear that Benjamin is doing so well!!I hope you get some rest soon and you can go home and be with ur family .
Nicky I was on blood thinners last time from the transfer day and right now im on baby aspirin and probably go on blood thinners again from transfer day.
Im excited for your transfer!!Im
Fxing really hard for us.
Whoz ur lap is today?if so good luck!!thinkinh of u
Andi I started feeling a bit heavy on week20 and I can't imagine how it is on week 30+ but hey is
Worth it!!
Faith I had all of those tested and I could help decode them for you lol, basically the most important is ur fsh to come back in the normal limits.
Everything is so expensive for you!!!Damn!!1000$ no monitoring?that is just crazy.....anyway that is wonderful news and I really hope it will help!!!
As for me not much,the drugs are kicking my @ss,I'm getting mood swings and is hard :( I really hope God has mercy on me and send me a baby.
So happy for all of us!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups