Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby Nickysy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Star: Thanks a lot. What's next step for you? Do you do stims in this cycle now?

Faith: The money still seems incredibly on the higher side! IUI procedure is generally timed with trigger anyway, and requires monitoring for confirming ovulation. Is the clinic planning to do it just on the basis of your LH surge on opks?? I am sorta confused, and i think you may wanna ask these questions in your clinic. FSH and LH need to be in normal range, with ratio as close to 1:1. My cycle in May with antagonist protocol was cancelled because the ratio was 1:2. And the protocol was tweaked accordingly. Will you also do AMH test? Estrogen is generally low in beginning of cycle, but increases as the follicles grow.

Danaa: Thanks for the info on blood thinners. Keeping both of us in my prayers. Praying for beautiful BFPs and healthy pregnancy for both of us ahead.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.
Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Apr/May/ June 2016- on a break from ttc
July Scan- Simple cysts, slightly elevated AMH - possible PCOD
BCPs+ Metformin- August and September 2016

Trying Naturally : Since Oct 2016 again.

Feb/March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Waiting for beta
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Faith I missed a lot of posts. I had done time to read through a few today. Did you do Iui this month?

Nicky no we are not home. It may be A few weeks still. Hopefully not though! I'm thinking a realistic time what I think might be a week week and a half. So excited for you this next week!- Can you believe it's finally here?

Loz how are you I duct see any recent posts from you.

Whoz I hope your surgery webby well today! I hope you have some answers abs they corrected any endo if you had any. I also hope it wasn't painful for you.

Danaa I'm praying for you girl with all I have. How are you feeling? Scared nervous excited?

Angela how are you doing?

Andi yes third trimester is tough no matter who you are and what you've been through! You are almost there! I feel so much better not pregnant! You will too. Enjoy the rest of it as much as you can. It really goes by fast.

Star how are you? Have you had anymore tests and know anything else about when you start?

I'm just hanging out in my room getting ready to feed Ben. He's still doing great and gaining weight. I bet he will be in open crib in two days. He's got to be able to gain and keep his temp up. I'm pumping every 2/3 hours trying to get as much breadtmilk as I possibly can. I get about 15/20 ml per pumping which is not much! I'm doing what I can since it's what is best for him right now. I'm so sleepy!! My appetite is ravenous! It's way more than when I was pregnant. Must be from nursing. I'm sorry if I left anyone out. Talk to you all soon!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:30 am

Faith, our RE clinic would do non-monitored IUI for $500. $1000 seems high, but I am so glad you can afford it and do it!!!!

Dana, I love your optimism and I can't wait for the transfer!!!

Nicky, I am so excited for you too and thanks for all the personals.

Star, how are you doing? When do you retrieve again?

Momma, great job with the bf and being there for little Ben Wyatt! I remember being so much more hungry and thirsty after giving birth because of the bf. And, I bet you ARE so tired!

AFM, the lap went well. I am sore and trying to stay on top of the pain, and the nausea and sheer exhaustion was the worst part, but no gas pains in the shoulders, so that's great! So, my surgeon said I had mild/moderate endometriosis which she took care of and that everythign else looked fine. I asked her if she thinks this contributed to my infertility, and she said, definintely, yes. Absolutely. So, it gives me hope that at least before it grows back, we'll have a shot. Still going to try for IUI next three cycles It made me feel better that we've found some sort of "cause." I will learn more in my post-op in a couple of weeks. Back to sleep--that's all I've been doing! haha
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Flybutter » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:18 am

Courtney, wow I totally missed your announcement! Ben is just beautiful! Congratulations!

Danaa, I can't wait for your transfer. I can't wait to see you posting your third term belly pics!

Andi, Good to hear from you and hoping all is well for you. The end of pregnancy sure is hard to handle, but I bet you are doing fantastic. Can't wait for your announcement!

Whoz, I am so glad that you are in good spirits and got some good news. I hope that since she cleared out the endo you get your BFP very soon!
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:21 am

Whoz that's great news that you have some answers amd they removed it. It should make big difference with your iui. You will be pregnant in no time :) I'm glad it's not real painful too.

Fly do you see our fb posts?
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:49 am

Whoz: Happy to hear you are doing well. And not in too much pain. Now that you have some answers, I am really looking forward to your IUI. I can feel it that you are gonna be preggo soon.

Courtney: Ben and you are doing great! I bet Luke amd kids are planning are a hearty welcome for both of you at home. AFM, I am still finding it difficult to believe that its actually happening. Am a bundle of nerves right now.

Fly: Hello. Good to see you pop in.

EOE, hi
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi eoe,
Crazy week for me. Work has been so hectic and stressful, I will be glad to put it behind me for a little while and try something new in a few months time! We have a long weekend this week, and my best friend just had her baby, so is all been very busy times. My friend had a little boy and he is just beautiful, tiny but perfect, and it's made me even more excited!
Nicky, I am crossing everything for October 4. I hope everything goes well and you are nice and relaxed!
Whoz, so glad you finally have some answers. Ends is definitely a huge contributor to infertility, so I really hope you get a bfp soon now that it's been cleaned up!
Courtney, I'm glad Benjamin is doing well. You're so good to keep us updated! I don't even have a newborn and I'm struggling.
Faith, that does sound expensive for an unmonitored IUI. A monitored IUI over here is around $500. But I know we are a bit cheaper for medical expenses than other places around the world. But I'm glad you will be able to afford to try it either way. I'm not sure about what your levels need to be for IUI, but my estradiol was very low, which is why i wasn't ovulating. FSH was through the roof. My body just kept trying!!
Dana, when is your transfer?
Andi, I think I missed a post from you but I hope the third tri is treating you as well as possible.
Star, how are your IVF plans going?
Eoe, hello & hope you're well!
Afm, Bub and I are doing great! We are in a really good spot at the moment where I'm not too big but the nausea has (mostly) passed. I have had one or two random vomits but that's way better than the nausea, and I'm getting pretty tired - even had a nap yesterday which I NEVER do! But other than that is all good. I'm still carrying pretty small, but then I'm quite tall and the baby was measuring average so that could be why! I'm just enjoying it all at the moment.
Next week DH & I are flying up to port Douglas for my 30th birthday (it's not until the 21st but it's a pre-birthday trip haha!). Port Douglas is a beautiful area right at the top of Queensland, where the Great Barrier Reef meets the Daintree rainforest, and I'm really looking forward to a week of sun & relaxation!
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby whoz » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi all, I need your help. I just passed a large tissue that looked like wet brown paper bag, apx 1 inch by 5 inches and you can see the veins on it and everything. It was not accompanied by pain or bleeding. The doctors would not tell me what it was over the phone. Ideas? Why would this happen when I'm not on my period (not due for a few weeks at least).
DS born July 2015
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:28 pm

whoz wrote:Hi all, I need your help. I just passed a large tissue that looked like wet brown paper bag, apx 1 inch by 5 inches and you can see the veins on it and everything. It was not accompanied by pain or bleeding. The doctors would not tell me what it was over the phone. Ideas? Why would this happen when I'm not on my period (not due for a few weeks at least).

Omg Whoz,im sorry,i have No idea,are you in pain?!Put in a bag and run to the ER?i have not passed anything after the laparoscopic surgery I had,I bled a bit but that was it.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:18 pm

I'm going to save it and have them biopsy it?

Dana, when do you transfer again?

Nicky, isn't it tomorrow?

Glad you're pregnancy is going along great, Lolz!

How is EOE?

We will start IUI next cycle (I hope) and will be meeting with the new RE within a few weeks. So, endometriosis sucks cuz even at any stage and even if they remove the endo, the biochemical toxins still are there and kill sperm and damage embryos. Not a good outlook for having another, or another live birth.... :-( I think I'm mourning this.
DS born July 2015
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:09 am

Whoz i don't know,biopsy,making sure is nothing important...I don't know really...
Im fxing for you really hard next cycle!!!
Eoe hello:) I started progesterone yesterday and my transfer is scheduled for Saturday 12pm.
Nicky praying for you tomorrow!!!
Sooooo fuckinng close!!!
I can't believe next week around this time I will know if I'm pregnant or not.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:53 am

oh my word, ladies. I just can't stand the excitement. I'm going to be glued to these boards the next few weeks and praying constantly for BFPs! I want MORE BABIES for us!! It's like Christmas.

Star, what's going on with your protocol?
DS born July 2015
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby starMint » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi ladies! sorry for the long radio silence - haven't been coming online much lately... mostly just focusing on getting my hormones regulated and my new eating pattern down. I won't know what I'm doing IVF-wise for at least another few weeks. We are waiting for the thyroid issue to be under control I think.
whoz- I'm happy your endo surgery went well. Everything I have heard from my drs say that getting the lap should help with getting pregnant... so I don't really think you will have horrible time with the biochemical toxins (maybe just a little tougher of a time).
Nicky - so excited about your transfer tomorrow - sending happy thoughts your way
Danaa - yours is just around the corner!
Courtney - happy to hear that Ben is growing and you are doing well.
EOE - sorry for s**t personals... this is all I can remember at the moment :rofl:
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:36 am

Hi everyone. Thank you for your wishes. I am waiting at the hosp for transfer to happen. Will get back and talk to you all.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:16 am

Hello friends.

We did transfer of three day 3 embryos today (all in one straw, were thawed together). 2*8 cell AB, and 1*5 cell B. The doc said AB ones were good. But B one was elliptical and didn't look that great. Have my B-HCG on 19th Oct. In between, I have to take bhcg injections 2000 IU on 6th, 10th and 12th. Anyone else has experience with this? Anyway, going to be a waiting game from now on amongst all the meds.I had quite a day with loads of emotions. Half my mind is telling me to think positive. The other half is telling me to think worse just so that I can handle the situation better. Sheesh.

Loz: Glad to hear you and bub are doing well. Enjoy your pre bday vacation

Whoz: I hope you could get the tissue checked. Good luck with IUI next month. I am excited for you.

Danaa: Keeping you in my prayers. Sat is almost here.

Star: I hope you can start the protocol soon too .

EOE, hello.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups