Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Courtney wow Ben is born. I'll bet he's just the sweetest. Nickysy yay for your transfer now for a bfp. Danaa glad you had fun on your transfer day. Here's hoping you get your bfp. Faith what a rude @ss doctor. You'll get your bfp though. Andia I hope you and your little one are doing okay. You too Loz. Whoz, Star and Fly hello. I think that is everyone. Afm I'm just waiting on a bfp or af. That is all except for baby dust, sticky vibes and hugs to us all.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Courtney: Thanks. My beta is scheduled for 19th. So 9 more days to go.

Faith: Good luck with your results. And thank you. I have been talking to the lil ones:-)

Angela: Nice to hear from you. Thank you. Hoping your job is going well
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:59 am

Danaa: How are you feeling? When do you go for your blood test?
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:10 am

Nickysy wrote:Danaa: How are you feeling? When do you go for your blood test?

I'm feeling alright,I have been told to go in 10days but you know me lol,once I get my positive I will be at the lab giving blood.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:13 am

Nicky, that's my birthday, so I hope you give me a bfp! Hehe but seriously, that's way too long. Why is it so long?

Dana, when do you start testing????
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:17 am

Ok, I'm back with my tests results. No surprise my fat butt got bad cholesterol results....pfft. I'm be overweight for a decade. BUT...finally caught up with me. So my diet just got strict. I have no probs with that if it means 'living longer'..lol.

Alright to the sad stuff. I'm torn because I don't know if estradiol is too high for 3 day test after reading IVF boards wanting 50 or less. :( Any advice ladies? I know we aren't doctors but we've been through a lot of tests. :roll:

FSH: 5.5miu/ml
LH: 4.6miu/ml
Estradiol: 81pg/ml
Prolactin: 22.4ng/ml
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:32 am

Dana - checking in to see if you have any updates!! FX for you!!

Nicky - Let the count down begin. Hoping it flies by for you.

Courtney - so glad you and baby boy are doing well!

Faith - I'm not sure about those numbers I'd have to research. Were these done per your RE or an OB?

AFM - The contractions eased up. Seems like rest did me good!

All of this has made me go in to prep mode though. I thought it would be a good idea to pack a bag to feel more prepared. Only I HAVE NO IDEA what to bring. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what "comfy" pants to bring. I know I'll still look pregnant after I have bub, but how pregnant are you? Should I plan to be the size I am now at 33 weeks... smaller/larger. lol All of this is overwhelming. Thank you anxiety. I feel like I worry about the littlest stupid things but I need to feel prepared in order to ease my anxiety!
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:48 am

Andiaa: My RE suggested I get tests done but she isn't my RE until I'm thinner so I have results with no one to analyze them I could take them to my regular doc but..ugh. I might just wait after this cycle to see what happens with my weight before going forward. Already started the Clomid now so I'm just going along with my fx. :D

LOL...comfy pants..Man I put on a big gown and some super stretchy pants. You'll have to wear a pad for post bleeding if you are still bleeding. I had stitches so I wasn't allowed to leave a for a bit until bleeding let up mostly.

How exciting!! Packing your bag! So cute...lol Don't stress too much. Just make sure to pack plenty of underwear (the ugly ones :wink: )HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:04 am

Andi, I found that a comfortable sports-type bra (or large, comfy tanktop) along with a loose, comfortable cotton skirt was the best. The nice thing with skirt is that you can labor in it but any checking that needs to be done, or pushing, you don't have to "take them off" like pants. Someone gave me this advice and it was great.

I would just say, bring toothbrush/toothpaste, cell phone, charger, comfortable clothes for going home (maternity clothes is fine), clothes for baby, a car seat, and anything you might need for staying overnight. Maybe even a boppy. I brought mine but didn't need it cuz they gave me so many pillows, but something to breastfeed comfortably with. Those are the basics of what I used. They provide diapers, swaddles/burp clothes, shampoo, food, etc. Bring snacks if your husband can't get food on on your hospital plan (ours let him get food on the plan which was great!).

Faith, let's see about these numbers:

****I know that it really can depend upon which lab you use.****

FSH: 5.5miu/ml -- Looks to me like your ovarian reserve is good. It's normal, below 9. However, look below at your estradiol*
LH: 4.6miu/ml -- Normal is between 3 - 11, so you're normal here.
Estradiol: 81pg/ml -- Looks like they like levels of 80 or below, so you're right on the cusp here. However, I've heard that if you have higher estradiol, it can artificially supress the FSH numbers to make things look better than they are. And this could indict cycts too?
Prolactin: 22.4ng/ml -- Doctors like to see less than 24, so while you are still within normal realms, perhaps it's on the higher side? At least prolactin is easy to fix in terms of fertility.

I hope that helps somewhat.
DS born July 2015
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 am

Whoz: Well aren't you fool of the good info today? :D Thank you!! I think you are right. I will just drag my results into my regular doctor and see what they say. I can only get turned away..lol. I felt like both ovaries released last cycle so maybe cysts still lingered from them? Either way, its still within normal limits or even if a bit above what is liked, I'm going to guess its not so much till it is suppressing my FSH. My AMH was 3.79 last December. I wonder if its gone down.

How are you feeling? Your chart looks stable. Not to make you start symptom spotting but do you feel any different? Also, did you get a copy of your HSG results to look at or just written? I do the test Friday and I'm nervous.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:09 am

Danaa: Fxed for a super fast BFP of yours. Are you poas already?

Whoz: I sure hope so for your birthday present. Thank you:-) 19th is also Diwali in India, which means all labs will be closed on 19th and 20th. Wondering if I should take a blood test instead on 18th itself or wait till 21st?? My transfer was on Oct 4th. And I was asked to take beta hcg booster shots (2000 IU) on 6th, 9th and 12th. I guess doc wanted to be sure all the beta from shots is out of the system before the test.

Faith: Talking about your test results. Your FSH and LH seem to be in a normal good range, but slightly higher estradiol can cause FSH supression. Hopefully there are no remnant cysts. But this level gets easily downregulated with Lupron in IVF cycle. Prolactin test,despite being on the higher normal side should be taken with a pinch of salt. Prolactin is a super sensitive hormone, and its levels can fluctuate a lot between different times of day, your stress levels, some drugs and can even sometimes get elevated because of simple trauma like needle prick. High levels of this hormone can delay/prevent ovulation. Take your test to your doc. From the looks of it, you should be doing good with these numbers.

Andi: I hope you are packing now with all the advice in mind. And its helping you with the anxiety. Thank you for your wishes.

EOE, hello
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:22 pm

Nickysy: Thank you for your response. :D

I guess at 40 I'm borderline for everything. The only real power I have with no medications is exercise. lol that I can do to fix my rump.

If I missed the post about names, do you and your hubby have any names picked out? You don't have to say what they are..just wondering. :babydustg: :babydustb: :sticky: :sticky:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Faith,we have different values and units measuring here so I don't know how that works but if ur E2 is higher tha normal it could be a cyst or it could be because of the clomid and as for the the prolactin,like Nicky said is a very sensitive hormon and it can be affected by stress or by simply scratching ur nipples the night before the blood draw.
I think you can find some doctors online who can read them for you for a small amount if ur doctor is not wiling.
And as for me ladies I got my very very faint line....Im happy and scared at the same time.
Attachments
IMG_6771.JPG
IMG_6771.JPG (80.11 KiB) Viewed 162 times
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:12 pm

YES I SEE IT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
DS born July 2015
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby whoz » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Can't wait to see it darken, but congratulations again!
DS born July 2015
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups