Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:55 am

Loz: Have fun on your baby moon :)

Nickysy: You do any experimental testing? :D

Hi EOE HUGS

AFM:Nervous about my HSG. I woke up this morning with the realization that the imaging center I’m going does not have stirrups. I should have had it scheduled at the hospital instead but I wasn’t thinking. I don’t know how I’m going to keep my legs bent for this. My cervix is tilted up too so whoever mans the speculum will have to know what they are doing. My stomach is in knots right now. Heck ... what time is my appt even? UGH.

Oh and can some one look at my chart? Why are my temps climbing so soon? I’m on Clomid which makes them high after the the last day of Clomid until I O.
Then again this is the first cycle I’m temping completely from cd1 and on.
Oh well better get ready for the day.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:48 am

Faith when i had the hsg they didn't had stirrups either and it wasn't bad,I had to place my fists under my bum and it only took like minutes.
Make sure to get some ibuprofen or something before to help with the cramps .
As for ur chart ....the temperatures are quite high maybe is the clomid.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:06 am

Loz: Thanks for thinking about me. Glad you are doing well.

Faith: Fxed your HSG goes smoothly.. It really wasn't too uncomfortable for me. Just the initial cold speculum. I don't like its feeling inside me. I did have minor cramps and a little spotting till the evening of HSG, but nothing that could not be handled. Come back and give good news! On my phone, I can't see your chart, lest tou put up a link. For some reason, I cannot see anyones sig.

Danaa: I assume you made the calculation as hcg leaving your system at the rate of 1000 units per day. But, if you go by half-life calculation of 28 hours, it will still take about 6-7 days for it to be not detected in pi-pi stick!

AFM, I did do experimental poas. Yesterday, before hcg injection (fmu, 72 hours post my bhcg shot of 9th Oct), and today morning, 24 hours after the shot (fmu, 24 hours post the shot). Ofcourse, both tests are positive. I feel sad that i wanna look at the 2 pink lines so bad, even though at this point they don't mean anything. As far as the symptoms are concerned, nothing much happening here. My boobs are deflated as a balloon, no twinges or anything happening. I did think my lower stomach felt a tad bit heavy about 2 days back, but that was short lived. Wondering if it meant anything, is a side effect of meds or am i really making everything up just to comfort myself and feel hopeful. No matter how much you prep your mind, tww just brings forth all emotions. Sheesh... I am this close to be declared completely insane. Still wondering at this point if I should torture myself with HPT or just wait for my beta.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:27 am

Nicky post pictures
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:30 am

Danaa: Thank you for advice and sharing you experience. And I agree it is the Clomid pumping up my temp.

Nickysys: I had a sweet middle eastern Dr. do my HSG and he was like B-U-T-T-E-R with the speculum..didn't feel a thing. But the prewash?????? Dude was swiping my clit and hoo haa with what felt like a brillo pad. It tickled and hurt. I was torn between laughing and crying. The technician was a sweet heart too and she kept me calm and I think at some point hand my hand? HAHAH..

Ok, now we both know the tww makes us insane before we are even in the tww. Add a transfer of some cutie embabies to the mix and its all out mayhem. I don't expect you to be anything but going insane right now wanting to KNOW. My heart climbed into my throat when I saw you had tested. My eyes couldn't even focus on what you typed because I was so nervous at the results. Positive...um, YEAH, better be. Don't worry about no symptoms to 'really hang your hat on', everyone is different. It isn't clear how high your hcg will climb before you start to 'feel it'. I forget if you are on progesterone or not, are you?
I wish I could send you my hoard of cheapie sticks so you could just wee on a stick every hour until your beta. See??? You are not alone in going insane. I'm insane waiting for you to wait to see what the beta is.....(deep breath) lol You got this. HUGS

AFM: Tubes are all clear with only the left tube giving us issues but it soon cleared out and the doctor said my uterus looks really good and my cervix is definitely tilted. So me and hubby with be doing the speclum thing again this cycle. FX some thing sticks.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:03 am

Danaa: For your pleasure:-) top 1- 12th Oct: FMU (72 Hours post my last booster shot,test done before i took the last shot for the season), bottom: 13th Oct: FMU (24 hours since the yesterdays shot). If I follow a half-life calculation rule of 24 hours, test of 12th should correspond to a value of about 250, and that of 13th a value of around 1150. Yes, I am a nerd! Ofcourse, I want to believe its positive because of other reasons..
Attachments
IMG_20171013_202600.jpg
(208.21 KiB) Not downloaded yet
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 am

Faith: Thanks for making me feel I am not alone. Looks like you got a thumbs up for your tubes and uterine cavity! Yipeee. Fxing everything, that a small push is what you needed.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 am

Nickysys: Those are good lines..eeek. Ok, ok,ok....calming down. I don't know what brand of test that is but it gives a very clear line. What dpt are you? I'm not good with IVF lingo... (blush)
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:42 am

Faith: At this point of time, these lines don't really mean anything, because of the hcg from booster shots in my blood. Its a common brand I find here in India:-) I do have 4 FRERs waiting for me in my drawer, which I asked my friend from U.S to get, when he was visiting here. FRER is super duper expensive here. I am still debating that starting tomorrow, should I test out the hcg by poas, or just wait for my beta next week. At this point of time, i am caving to poas, but will see tomorrow morning if I can control the itch. I am on 9dp3dt, making it 12 dpo. And you asked me earlier, I am on progesterone supplements. Heres hoping for the lines to get darker, and not lighter from here onwards
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 am

Dana, how are your lines coming? Any updates?

Nicky, I'm so sorry you have to wait so darn long! Ugh. I love that you're a nerd. You are so knowledgable.

Faith, I am so sorry you're so nervous. Ugh. It will be over tomorrow. I felt a cramp when they injected the dye, but it was brief. Like Dana said, take some ibuprofen beforehand. It took a minute or two, so not long.

Lolz, thank you for your post. It made my day and I actually read it to DH. She is totally ignorant and I'm going some place new where they are intelligent AND compassionate. I felt better after acupuncture last night and after deciding to never go back there.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:12 am

Nicky the fact that those lines looks pretty similar makes me say that you have a baby growing in there .
Don't feel bad for anything ur feeling during this time,is AL NORMAL!!!
I started poas at 2dp5dt so.... lol
Eoe I shall return
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:33 pm

Loz enjoy ur babymoon!!
Faith im so happy the hsg went smoothly and omg about the prewash ahahha,im fxing hard for you this cycle.
Whoz hugs I hope you feel better!
Nicky I'm excited and I think you should continue poas bcs waiting another 6 days is hell!!!
Im going for beta tomorrow and my lines are looking good!!
Attachments
IMG_6811.JPG
IMG_6811.JPG (76.07 KiB) Viewed 277 times
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Don't have much time so I'll keep personals short. Congrats Danaa those lines look geeat. Can't wait on your betas tomorrow. Nickysy fx that your lines get darker and darker. Faith glad your procedure went well. Whoz sorry the doctor was such an @ss hat. Hello eoe. Afm just a couple days late for af once I get 7 to 10 days late, I'll test. I'll wait that long since my cycle does vary. I've also decided to become a key holder at Fred's. My manager asked me today. She hadn't asked before, she says, bc I'd come into my job saying I didn't want management lol. It is a assistant manager type position that gets me a dollar an hour more and gets me off the register, which I like okay, but since there is some there who refuse to work hard or fast, I'd rather them run the register so I can get real work done that they won't do. I love the managers there so I think it will work good for me. Heck I wont even have to work more hours than now since they need me so many already lol. That's all except baby dust, hugs and sticky vibes.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Danaa: Prayers for your beta tomorrow. And I'm loving your lines!! Look so good.

MK: Hey. HUGS Congrats on raise!! You deserve it! I hope you got a bun in the oven. BABYDUST!!

Nickysys: I hope you test in the morning so we can peek too. :)
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Hey ladies I'm so sorry I'm so far behind. Life is chaotic at the moment. I promise as soon as I can manage all I well get back to posing personals. Dana I'm so excited for you! Nicky I can't wait to hear a positive test for you that isnt the booster. Everything I got is crossed! Faith great to hear your dh sperm is better and ribs steer clear and all looks good! Whoz I'm happy to hear you are finding a new Dr and you are feeling good. It's so important to trust and have faith in your Dr. Lox enjoy your babymoon. Glad you are doing good angela I hope your af stays away and good luck on your new job position. Andi I hope you are still doing good and getting ready for baby. Best advice I have right now is sleep sleep sleep! Fly it's almost Nov!! Did I leave anyone out?
We are good. Ben is longer 5 lbs. He's sleeping better but in a basket case at the moment. Lol I just can't focus and having a hard time getting my thoughts together! Other than that great! Bell is my biggest handful lately. I've got to get a pic up here soon. Ben is changing so fast!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend