Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Danaa: Those lines def look awesome. Waiting to hear betas. I am getting more and more confident you are having twins in there. And thanks for holding out hope:-) Hopefully thats what the lines mean. I am going to poas, i just know how to torture myself more. Scared of having a false hope though and then crashing.

Whoz: Yay for kicking the doc out! You deserve better. Wait for me is pretty long, but I got you guys to support me. And I feel lucky that way. I think DH likes me being a nerd too.

Angela: Hurray for the raise and managing position:-) Hopefully, late AF is a sign of a baby bun there.Fxed

Faith: I hope no cramping or anything after HSG for you. I cant wait for you to try out this month. Please peek at the pi-pi sticks! I swear, sometimes i wonder how all of us love doing this. DH thinks I am mad. And that this is pure torture. He had rather know in one shot, up or down on the graph. Poor thing And here I am lecturing on how lines should go darker, and not lighter curve.

Courtney: Absolutely acceptable with all the mayhem you have been. Glad to know Ben is doing well. And thabk you for the wishes. Take rest. And get back soon.

EOE, hello.

AFM, i did poas. Yesterday night, before sleeping and then today morning, got up around 3:45 AM to pee. It also gave me some anxiety (as line looked lighter) and I couldn't sleep for next 3 hours! Had slept around 12:00 A.M. posting pics. I am laughing at feeding my own anxiousness and probably poas addiction for a lot of us! Heres to testing out trigger and moving towards a true positive, hopefully sooner than later.
Attachments
rps20171014_103348.jpg
(55.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:52 am

Nicky those lines look the same,im confident that they will get darker.
Ur husband works in a hospital,can't he take advantage of his position and order a blood test lol.
Im waiting for my husband to return with the beta results!!
Praying is good news!!
Edit:Beta-142 the doctor said we are having twins:))
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:43 am

Nickysy: That line looks like it’s getting darker to me. I agree with Dana’s that they will be getting darker. You have some babies growing in there!
I’ve had some Fallopian tube cramping but took more Motrin. I’m praying this HSG was what we needed.

Dana’s:Twins! Wow!! Oh my goodness, I’m so excited! HUGS

AFM: Last night and today very clear ewcm. Normally it is cloudy and snot like looking too thick to allow nothing to swim in it. I am waiting to see if it increases more this week as we try to conceive again. Alright headed out for a family fun day. Have a great weekend.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Thanks for holding hope for me girls!

Danaa: Congratulations on the twins! Yipee. I am doing a happy dance for you. Actually, I don't really need doctors orders for a beta here. Can get it done from a lab closeby. But, DH thinks it will be better off to wait. I won't be able to hold out, thats all.He wants me to do it on 18th. But that means, I wont be able to have my repeat done before 21st, as 19-20th Oct is Diwali holiday here. So thinking to go for beta on Mon-16th, and repeat on Wed-18th.

Faith:Fxing that your HSG is the key! Enjoy your family fun day. And cheers to clear EWCM. Time to slam dunk:-)
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:12 pm

Nicky I just want to scream at your husband now:)) I thought the only reason ur not getting a beta is bcs u need a doctors note,girl just explain to ur husband what ur going trough and he will understand.....hopefully....just go on Monday.....if there is a baby or two In there it will show for sure.Im fxing hard.
Faith ewcm sounds good!!!Enjoy ur family day.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Nicky, I thought they transfered only one emy? I say, do it on Monday. An early birthday present for me. :-D

Dana, TWINS!!!! CONGRATS. You ARE so fertile. Wow.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:31 pm

whoz wrote:Nicky, I thought they transfered only one emy? I say, do it on Monday. An early birthday present for me. :-D

Dana, TWINS!!!! CONGRATS. You ARE so fertile. Wow.

Thx,still not sure about the twins until we get a scan.
Really weird to think I'm fertile when I tried for years to have one baby.....and here I'm thinking about the possibility oh having a second set of twins
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Danaa: You are amazingly fertile Danaa. And you are an awesome human being! When is your scan due? I am rooting for our twins there. Yup. Planning to convince DH today. He is just scared, probably more than me for having a false hope. Its funny. We still talk about our emotions. Poor thing has been bottling them up. Thats why he has been insisting on staying as close to docs orders. With FET on 4th, doc said to do it on 19th (exactly 2ww). But my anxiety is getting better of me.

Whoz: Thank you. We transferred 3 embabies (day 3 transfer). Two were good quality, one was ok. Hopefully, this is the week for the gifts. (Literally, its Diwali time in India- thats equivalent of Christmas in U.S)
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:47 am

Nickysy: I hope you get your gift this week! I wake up each morning hoping to see lines and a 'Im definitely preggers' from you. Well, guess I'll go back to bed before the chickens start crowing.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:59 am

Nicky my husband is the same as yours but I don't listen bcs is my body and I'm going trough this lol,he doesn't talk to me about his feelings and is not a good thing but what can we do,I asked him not to say anything to anyone about the transfer and he couldn't help myself and just blabbed :)) I think bcs we have the forum and girl friends to talk about these stuff is easier for us.
I pray you get ur definitely pregnant line soon.
Enjoy the Diwali holiday!!
Faith I hope ur doing well!!
Ladies we need a new home,how about New Beginnings?i feel like each one of us is stepping into a new stage of this journey,any other suggestions are very welcome.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Faith: Thank you for holding hope for me everyday.

Danaa: I did convince my DH. At the lab to give blood sample right now for beta. I like the name New Beginnings! Lets make it

AFM, Not a great day for me. Am a lot anxious. I did poas yesterday (15th Oct), and the lines looked the same. I ran out of those cheap tests though. Did a FRER today morning (at 3 am, just couldn't sleep), and it showed a faint line, albeit pink and within time limit. Losing hope at this point. If I am indeed knocked up, would have expected darker lines by now. Nonethless, am getting my beta done right now. Will keep you ladies posted.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:10 pm

Update: My beta came back at only 17.36 Pretty sure now that it didn't work. Its probably a left over from my shot. Feeling devastated.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:59 am

Nickysy wrote:Update: My beta came back at only 17.36 Pretty sure now that it didn't work. Its probably a left over from my shot. Feeling devastated.

Nicky my heart breaks for you and I'm 100% sure that is not the trigger at this point,I guess one of ur embryos tried to implant or just implanted and needs more time to grow bcs remember you have day 3 embryos.
I wish your doctor would let them get to day 5 the chances are soooo much higher.
I say keep testing with cheapies bcs 17 is not that low bcs is still early.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:46 am

Nickysy: I agree with Danaa that is a good number. Frers show faint all the time. Please don't give up hope. Let's pray for baby to grow. Hugging you tightly.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:15 am

faithrock wrote:Nickysy: I agree with Danaa that is a good number. Frers show faint all the time. Please don't give up hope. Let's pray for baby to grow. Hugging you tightly.

Yesssss Faith!!!!!Lets us pray for Nicky's bean!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups