Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Whoz i wished you were able to have a clear cut answer but atleast you still possibly ovulated. I'm sorry you are having trouble with your SIL. where are you guys camping at? fxd the spotting is a good thing!

Angela you have been busy!! i will get your info put in the main page :)

faith i hope you find out everything is good with your uterus!

star yay for RE appt! it will be here before you know it!

Danaa I'm glad you had a good time with your family and you are back home safe! so you will go to yiur Dr next month right?

Loz how are you?

Nicky how much longer?

well im 100% convinced I have diverticulitis along with my bladder infection. I'm not a dr and I haven't ran tests but i had every symptom of it.once they saw i had a bladder infection they didn't check for anything else. I'm not a hypochondriac looking forbade disease but I know my body and know it was something more! I have had a million bladder infections and it never happened like this. I know it was a digestive issue. anyhow it is treated with antibiotics and sometimes surgery if severe enough. I still throw up if I eat anything more than soft foods but the pain is finally gone. i will talk to my Dr more on rhe 10th. i just hope i dont get it again when I finish any meds. 11 weeks to go!!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Momma: Diverticulitis sucks. And most doctors don't know what is going on with you until you convince them to do a scan of your tummy. One of my old docs put me on an extreme laxative because he thought I was just constipated. I was so angry. He did that junk on purpose. I was in pain and have diarrhea instantly with an hour. Punk. Please, do what ever you can to distress as it only makes it worse. You will have to go bland on your diet without too much gas causing foods (which is every thing while preggers) but most of all eat lean....cut out grease. You intestines will calm down as much as thy can give he circumstances. HUGs...poor thing

Whoz: Sorry about you sister...family..(sigh) You be you and don't let any change your sweet nature. These boards are here for women like us who care about each other when others don't or won't understand. I did a progesterone test today too at what I think is 6dpo. Having week ovulations make it hard. Even though I am on progesterone suppositories, I know what my baseline is not on anything. I am hoping to see a good number. I think before it was 4.5 and then at another time 7.3? but don't recall if I was on progest. for the last one. Anyway, ugh, on we go, and I hope that spotting is IB. HUGS

MK: HUGs I'm glad they gave you more hours. Sounds like you are working your bum off. :D Sending you :babydustb: :babydustg:

HUGS EOE
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:32 pm

whoz - I'm glad the camping is going well - try not to let your family push too many buttons! FXing that the spotting is a good thing--- IB or that you will have a fresh start for next cycle.
Faith - what beautiful words of support and love. I agree it helps to have support of all you ladies!
MK - you do sound busy!
Courtney - I hope you feel better soon!
Loz - sorry forgot to mention that I loved seeing the US!!! and your bump is sooo tiny ... I"m voting gassy burrito :rofl:
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:49 am

thanks faith! so you've had this before? I'm actually feeling much better and I was able to eat lastnight without getting sick which was a huge hurdle BC you can imagine how much I'm starving! I'm glad you don't think I'm crazy!! atleast if I have to do this again I will know what is going on and can direct the Dr's where to look.

Danaa when do you go back to Dr?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:56 am

Courtney im so happy ur feeling better!!
Eoe hello!!!I know I suck I haven't been on too much lately but that will change I promise.
Courtney actually I don't think I'm going back yet anyway,my husband and I had a small conversation last night about money and we are doing very badly in that department so I told him to hold off on the transfer until we are better financially,we can afford the transfer but the medication after is pretty expensive plus knowing I have problems during the pregnancy if something happens God forbid we will not be able to afford it so yeah I don't think we will go back until next year at least that is what I want,my husband doesn't agree with me ...
My mom has some money aside for us but is not a lot ,I don't know honestly I'm scared of not affording the baby...I hope you guys understand what I mean.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 am

Hello all this is quick. Thanks for you kind words. Dana I'm so sorry you have to possibly postpone a transfer. *Sadness*. Well AF came today so that's good news that I don't have to have a long cycle. It also means I probably did ovulate or else I would have had a long cycle. The short luteal phase and spotting which I never get also indicate that my progesterone was very low this cycle for some reason. I usually take the progesterone vaginally after I confirm ovulation but I never confirmed ovulation so I never took the progesterone. So yeah. It's good I ovulated and it came earlier rather than later. Momma, can you tell me everything about laproscopic surgery? You did one, right? How much was the procedure? Did you have to rest in bed for a few days or not do certain things? Did they find and correct anything? Were you in pain? How long does it take to set up the surgery. I have an appointment with my OB to talk about it on the 18th. But I hope we can do it asap. Did you have to wait until af to do the surgery? Did you have to abstain that month? Sorry to hear about the diverticulitis. Ugh. Miss you, Star. Hi eoe.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby whoz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Sorry, one more thing about my weird cycle. I know you're all probably annoyed having to read about my crazy cycle (for me) again. But anyway, yesterday I had some light pink spotting which has never happened to me before a period but I assume is from low progesterone. Then this morning I had some red blood. Well, it has gotten less and less and now my bleeding is almost all gone and I only used one pad. This has never happened to me before. Usually I have about 6 hours of a light period (like I had today) and then straight into a heavy period where I have to change pads or tampons every few hours. Why would my "period" only last 12 hours? I am confused as heck. :-(
DS born July 2015
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Flybutter » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Loz, Thank you for sharing your ultrasound! I love seeing them baking. XD

Courtney, I struggle with recurrent UTI's and I seemed to get them a lot more after pregnancy rather than during. It sure sounds like you had a nasty one but I am glad to hear you feel a bit better now!

Whoz, Sorry about AF but glad you ovulated from the looks of things! Maybe since it was such a weird cycle you should test just to be safe?
Kimberly (33) married to Joshua (35) ~ February 11, 2016.

PCOS
Clomid #1 50MG - July - Miscarriage September 17th, 2015 - 8wks :angel:
Clomid #2 50MG - November - Annovulatory - CD21 1.8 - BFN
Clomid #3 100MG - December - Ovulated - CD21 6.3 - BFN
Clomid #4 100MG - January - Ovulated - CD21 18.5 - BFN
Clomid #5 100MG - February - Ovulated - No CD21 Because of Lab Mixup - BFN
Clomid #6 150MG - April - Ovulated - Didn't bother with CD21 - Discouraged - BFN
Month off clomid - May - Ovulated - No CD 21 - 06/06/2016 :bfp:

June 13 Beta: 1228 - Progesterone: 17.5
June 15 Beta: 2759
June 22 Beta: 28,354

:hb: 6w1d: 101 bpm
:hb: 13w5d: 159 bpm

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:35 am

oh my goodness I just lost my whole fricken post! I'll re write soon! grr! going to have to let my fingers settle down it was a long one!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 am

whoz - you should test... It is either b/c you are pregnant or b/c you had an anovulatory cycle (or perhaps ovulation but poor lining growth).
Me: 38 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim and 150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu and last four days with 250iu Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim/Gonal-F and 75iu Menopur x 13 days (with last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu and last four days with Ganirelix shots), 2000iu hcg and Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol until retrieval, methyl prednisolone and doxycycline following retrieval

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:48 am

Whoz weird cycle sometimes means a weird period but you should test just in case.
Hey fly:)
Courtney im sorry you lost ur post.
Hey star.
Faith when are you seeing ur doc?!
Eoe hello,I fucked up my cycle,I took soy and I had an anovulatory cycle bcs im just now ovulating or so it seems,jeeez Im looking forward to stop obsessing about my cycles forever.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:49 am

I agree, Dana. Ugh.

Anyway, yeah, I believe it's either because it was anovulatory or that it was IB. I had spotting a few times and then the next day a very light flow for a few hours and then nothing. I keep checking cuz it feels wet down there, and I have cramps like AF, but each time there is absolutely nothing. I also got this a few days before my expected period which I heard it common for IB? This has never happened, it's so weird. I will test Monday or Tuesday in case this was IB. I would need 3-4 days for the HCG to build up in my system.

Back from camping soon!
DS born July 2015
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Loz28 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:13 pm

Good luck Whoz, I really hope it is IB. I did have one weird cycle due to stress - it wasn't anovulatory, it was monitored and I ovulated, but I had a similar thing happen. However in mine, my period came a day later after the weird light flow had stopped, so I really really want this to be IB for you!!!!
Star, how are you feeling about gearing up to IVF again? Excited/terrified? I will be crossing everything for you. Are you going back to the same clinic?
Dana, I understand being scared about finances. It's so unfair that this even has to come into it for any of us when it is free for so many others, but we do have to be realistic :( hugs lady.
Courtney, hope you are feeling better.
Eoe, hello!
So I'm 'out' at work about the pregnancy now! It's a strange feeling. Most people have been lovely, but there is a woman in my office who is a bit awkward. When we were in a meeting room waiting for anything else, she congratulated me again and then asked if it was an accident. I was like er wtf you don't ask people that!! I said no, it's an ivf pregnancy so we've actually wanted this for awhile and just got here, and we're so thrilled. Then she said it makes sense why you didn't like answering questions about when you guys would have a baby. So I kinda schooled her and was like well yes, it's ok for me, but I just want everyone to be mindful of the fact that when they're asking that question they could really be upsetting someone, because you don't know what they're going through, so don't ask! If people want to talk about that, they'll volunteer the info. She didn't really get it, but as I said she's just a bit awkward in general.
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Loz28 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:13 pm

P.s star definitely a gassy burrito still hahahahaha
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:01 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Whoz hope it was IB. Eoe I will do personals later. Just too tired from work this week. At least they gave me two off days this week, one of them today with my dh. Afm this job that is supposed to be part time is feeling a lot closer to full time. I work 33 hours last week and have at least 29 for this coming week. We go from Friday to Thursday. Sure it will help us save but I will be glad when I can go to 15 to 25 hours at most a week, our house is starting to feel neglected lol. That's all except waiting on af which should be here soon. Nothing else but hugs, sticky vibes and baby dust to us all.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups