Two Week Wait

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.
Post a reply

Looking for 2ww Buddy.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 am

I am 1 or 2DPO. Going to try super hard not to test early. I have some weird symtoms I think might just be from ovulation.

yesterday I had horrible cramps on left side and my stomach was "icy" feeling. Today stomach is kid of sore.

Re: Looking for 2ww Buddy.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:01 am

Hi there! I think I am about 5 DPO. Did you use OPKs? I had a positive (I think) one the evening of the 21st and morning of the 22nd, you O soon after a positive correct? I had slight cramps the 23rd and 24th and my nipples were sensitive and itchy! Trying not to think too much...

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:37 am

Hello Ladies!

I am 4dpo except we went through iui. Ovulated on Aug 24th.
Maybe we can stop each other from testing early? I have a problem with it and I always get disappointed sooner rather than later.

I've had some cramping on my left side (2 follies on that side this cycle). But it could have been the trigger shot too.

Its so hard not to read into things!

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:49 am

It's very hard not to read into things! Last month I did so good on holding out on testing. My AF was a day late so tested that day and got a BFN. Then AF the next day.
I'm going to do my best to hold out again this month so I'm all for supporting each other! I try to just keep my mind busy on other things. Self control is a strong trait.
How long have you been TTC to get to the point of iui? Did they monitor your cycle via ultrasound to know when you ovulated and how many follicles you had on what side?

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:29 pm

I'll join in on the wait with you guys! I'm not sure what day I O'd, because I don't temp or chart - and my cycles are kind of irregular (28-45 days). My husband and I just do what we can when we can and hope for the best lol

I'm currently on my first full cycle of TTC #2 (had our first in May 2016). I'm on CD 27, but because I never know wen AF is coming, I could still be a ways out. May test tomorrow... I haven't decided. I hate testing and then getting AF the next day (which, if I recall correctly, happened to me ALL the time the first go-around).

Thus far, I've had very mild cramping (but I usually don't cramp before AF, so may be a sign?), and I've had some mild to sharp/but not quite 'severe'" mid/upper back pain. Not sure if that's a sign or not, as I don't recall having it early on with my first.

Time will tell. If I decide to test tomorrow, I fully expect to see a BFN.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Well, tested 4 days later. No AF, but a BFN for now.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:35 am

CD 28, 10 DPO = BFN
On CD 30 today, no AF
My best friend who has been TTC a little longer than I is pregnant!!! I cried happy tears I am so incredibly happy for her and her husband

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:39 am

AF today. Boo.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Still no AF or BFP for me, CD36 now.

Oddly enough, I suspect I JUST O'd a couple days ago - since I felt ovulation pain (I typically do, and hadn't yet this cycle) - and cm seemed to match up with O'ing.

If that's the case, this may just now be 2-3 DPO for me. So I'll see what happens.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Sorry about AF kels! Good luck next month! How's everyone else doing?

Still waiting on AF here. CD 44 now.

Took a few tests over the last couple of days (posted pics in the POAS section of the site)... a couple of squinters, but if I'm being honest with myself, I'm pretty sure that they're BFNs. But since AF hasn't come yet, there's still hope!

No real symptoms - tired, I guess, but I'm always tired because I have a 15mth old hahaha--- every now and then I'll get a very dull cramp. It's always brief and not painful at all.

I plan on testing again on Monday.... so we'll see.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:45 pm

So how is it going for you ladies? I am currently on cycle day 17. I used ovulation tests but never got a positive. I feel like I either missed the surge or started during them a bit late. We have DTD everyday from the 29th of sept till yesterday. No im all dried up and just gonna have to be patient. I have been unreasonably hungry before I go to bed and when I wake up. And I have felt tired. However symptoms have to be to early to tell...what cycle day are you on now?
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
FertileCM
Male Fertility Products