Wanting to be hopeful towards the end of my 2ww

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Wanting to be hopeful towards the end of my 2ww

Postby hopeful985 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Hey! I am new to this but a quick background on me... about a year ago I was diagnosed with PCOS, did 5 rounds of clomid and then finally decided to see a RE. After our first consultation the RE said they could help but I need to go on a low carb diet and lose 10% of my total weight. This wasn't easy but I did it. I started round 1 of femara at the end of August and took Ovidrel on CD 13. I a now 2 days away from the end of my 2ww and I am feeling disappointed again. For another month. Yesterday (11dpo) I had some AF type cramps, super bloated, and today (12dpo) I have had very little cramps, bloating and I guess I just need a little encouragement... I POAS this morning and of course it was a BFN. I really want this and it's so hard working towards something and sacrificing so much (no cake on my bday last week even though I wanted it so bad) and when a BFN happens AGAIN I just feel deflated.

If you have any words of encouragement or am going through something similar, it would be nice to have a buddy to chat with about this!!!
hopeful985

Re: Wanting to be hopeful towards the end of my 2ww

Postby Stefanielyn » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 am

I feel your pain I cry and scream and curse the world everytime af shows up. I'm also trying to lose weight in hopes that will help but it's hard and I feel guilty when I eat as if I'm taking a baby away from myself. I don't know you but I'm proud that you were able to meet your weight loss goal. I'm at like 4 dpo now waiting for af to show as she inevitably will. I had a miscarriage on Easter this year it all just feels so hopeless. I hope you don't mind me complaining
Stefanielyn

Return to TTC Buddy Groups