Beginning a new TWW

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Beginning a new TWW

Postby DaCrayTWW » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:47 am

Oh boy here we go again. I got pregnant last year in August and had a miscarriage. I’m back again trying to conceive this month. I bought ovulation tests and took one today. It wasn’t positive. So I will keep using them and see what happens. I started my last cycle on the 20th of September and have a 28 day cycle. I’m suppose to ovulate on the 4th but I could have ovulated early as well. Also, DTD 29(1),30(2),2(2).
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Beginning a new TWW

Postby DaCrayTWW » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Ovulated on the 8th currently in my tww
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 am

Sorry about your loss last year. FX you caught eggy this time. When do you plan to test?
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby makingbaby#2 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:17 am

Hi Guys! I hope its okay if I can join. I just wanted to say good luck and that I think we are cycle buddies. I believe I O on October 4th but who knows because I have really irregular cycles. Im also, "not really trying" so I guess we will just have to wait and see. I have no symptoms except the exact same ones I have before every stinking period.
DS - 2
TTC Baby #2

makingbaby#2

Postby faithrock » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:37 am

makingbaby: I'm not in my tww yet, just chiming in to give support. I don't O till next Thursday - Sunday. If I hadn't of taken Clomid, I would prematurely O on Tuesday. I always go on cd12 on my own and its not very strong either.

Here's to hoping you got pregnant!!
DH:31
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven

My Ovulation Chart
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby makingbaby#2 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:14 am

Faith atleast you have time to get it going and because of the Clomid Im sure the O will be surge. Im excited. I used to take metformin I think. for months when i was trying for DS #1 and I never got pregnant until I couldnt afford it anymore I had to stop the RE visits and meds. then the 1 stinking month I cried myself to sleep and then woke saying screw it. Me and DH had stopped even having intercourse all together. we had a chill night and BD and bam, I got pregnant.

I think the Clomid is a bit stronger than metformin too. I begged my doc for it and he didnt give it to me.
DS - 2
TTC Baby #2

makingbaby#2

Postby twobridefamily » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello hello ladies!! Wishing you all the baby dust in the land!! We are also in our TWW, 3dpo. Feels like weeks have past, how is this going by so slow already. We are a two bride family, and had our IUI on Monday. EEEEkkkk... excited, conservatively hopeful. Of course "feeling" all sorts of symptoms that I feel are unique to this particular week, but I'm sure it's a matter of my mind searching for them. :roll: How are you ladies doing!!? :D
twobridefamily
Friend

Postby makingbaby#2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:57 am

Morning Ladies!

Friday is finally here. I have found myself on this website and looking for TTC tools. OPKs, cheapie pregnancy tests. All the good stuff. I also think Im going to invest in a new thermometer. My son thinks the one I have now is toy and so I think he has finally broken it. LOL

I had a very short wave of nausea yesterday afternoon, but thats about it. I keep on going to the bathroom, like a gazillion times a day, and last night I had to get up in the middle of the night AGAIN, to use the loo. Im not sure if that is even a thing though. :roll:
DS - 2
TTC Baby #2

makingbaby#2

Postby makingbaby#2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:58 am

Also, next week I am going to go back to temping. I stopped obviously but I need to get back to it because Im not even sure if this is when I O for real. :doh:
DS - 2
TTC Baby #2

makingbaby#2

Postby Shylap10 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Hi all! I’m new here... my name is Shyla. I’m 27 and I’m currently in my 2nd month of ttc. I ovulated yesterday (oct 16th) and am just starting my tww. Fingers crossed. I could’ve sworn I was pregnancy last month. I had symptoms I never felt before... always hot, crazy dreams, sore boobs, even thought I had implantation bleeding, but AF came.

I had a leep procedure in august, so I’m nervous that it will affect ttc. Just looking for some people I can talk to through this and give support to since I don’t want to talk to people I see every day! Good luck to all!
Shylap10
Friend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Well I ovulated on the 7th. Used first response. And now at dpo 10 this afternoon I got a faint positive. One that you need to take out of the package to see. I’m going to test tomorrow morning and see if it’s better to see.. :0 how has it been for you ladies?
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shylap10 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:41 am

Good luck!!! Last month I took 7 pregnancy tests... all were very negative, but I was hoping & it was my first month trying... lol! Fingers crossed you get a bfp!
Shylap10
Friend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Took a digital and yes plus came up. I’m officially pregnant and tomorrow will be first day of 5th week.
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Shylap10 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Congratulations!!!!!
Shylap10
Friend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Thank you I am nervous because last time I miscarried but so far good signs. Incredibly sore bbs and slight nausea.
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Buddy Groups