New to ttc - tww buddies needed

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New to ttc - tww buddies needed

Postby Shylap10 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi! I JUST joined this site because I’ve never been part of a forum & what better time then when I’m ttc?!?! I’m Shyla. I’m 27 and currently in month 2 of ttc. I had a leep procedure (to get rid of high grade pre-cancerous cells on my cervix) in August, so I’m nervous it will take me some time to conceive. Any support/small talk to keep my mind off of it during my two week wait is much appreciated!
Shylap10
Friend

Re: New to ttc - tww buddies needed

Postby DaCrayTWW » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm

What cycle day are you on now? I had pre cancerous cells on my cervix as well. They actually had me wait to see if my body would sloth them off and not grow more which was the case so I didn’t have to get part of my cervix removed. How was the recovery?
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lizzyh89 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:20 am

I have low grade atm so I haven't had a leep done but this plays on my mind. However I go back every year and it's the same. I'm ttc 28yo! I will join u :)
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby yamilschlegel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi my name is Yamil, 35 yo, I am TTC for 6 months and it is my second month with clomid, I ovulated but my doctor gave me clomid for an extra help.
yamilschlegel
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups